The kindest experience I've had via this website.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As an aside: It was quite daunting responding to this post because I was unsure if I even remembered how to multiquote LMAO!

I'm not going to name names because I'm not sure how he'd feel about it. I will send him a PM and find out whether he's okay with me mentioning him, though.
Hrrrrrrm. As another aside: If you'd made this post a week and a half ago, I would have most probably gone running for the fjords, squealing like a girl. However, I met a profoundly beautiful man on New Year's Day and we've "been together" since. :smile: He has got to be one of the smartest and wisest people that I have ever had the privilege of knowing, let alone, loving. About ten days ago, I found myself in a similar situation to this, and when it was obvious that I wanted to shy away from the spotlight, he challenged my response. With this taking place so soon afterwards, methinks that the universe is on his side and that there is a lesson to be learnt. :eek: I must admit that after reading what you had said and knowing what lies in my heart (that I need to offer in response to what you shared) I "get" what he was on about, and for that I am grateful (and love him even more).

I appreciate you respecting my privacy by not revealing my identity without first checking in with me, Megsy...and I especially appreciate you making me aware of this thread.
He and I were close for a long time, and I considered him a best friend at one point. I was able to open up to him and talk to him about things that I'd never been able to do with anyone else in my real or online life.
WHUT?!!!!! Where was I? "WERE?!!" "WERE?!!" :smileeek:
Oh no you DID'UNT!!!!!!!
*pulls off clip-on earrings*
*rolls up sleeves*
*takes off 16" pumps*
*hikes up skirt*
:smile::biggrin1:

Indeed, I've been MIA and we've unfortunately lost contact with each other as well. I am truly sorry for that. The past four years have been quiiiiite a journey for me and have demanded a lot of my time: relocating to Mexico, returning home, being in a destructive relationship with a man, realising that I was sexually abused and dealing with all of that baggage, getting divorced (yup, you heard me - for a bit over a year), reestablishing myself and my life etc. It's been B-U-S-Y! :yup: ...however, I am also reminded that in the midst of it all, I have lost contact with truly beautiful human beings that I had come to love and appreciate so very much. I find this deeply regrettable...

It brought tears to my eyes then and it still does now.
I completely forgot about that moment in time. I admit that your sharing led to me being a tad teary-eyed too. Thank you for the reminder of a deeply beautiful and meaningful experience in my life. :kiss:

I still don't think the thank-you's I gave him are enough to make him understand how much that meant to me. Seeing my sons sparkling blue eyes and cheesy grin that Christmas morning as he opened his presents made everything right in the world.
Meggiffer: WOW! Where do I even begin? I walked away feeling subdued, honoured but above all else, as if my hands were steeped with many, many good things. The fact that you trusted me enough to render yourself bare and vulnerable to me...words fail in expressing just how deeply moving and meaningful it was for me. I will admit that it was a bit scary making that offer to you; you could have easily taken offense and not treated it in the spirit with which it was intended, but you did and it meant so much being allowed to try to help and make things a little bit easier for you, while attempting to give S the kind of Christmas that he deserved. Above all else, in the midst of the hurt and anxiety, you afforded me with the gift of seeing love in it's deepest and truest form. A love that was selfless and nurturing and without pretence...to the point of you hurting and being willing to share that hurt with another. ...one doesn't get to experience or bear witness to something like that any more. Case in point: It wasn't that I had gifted you, it's that you had gifted me, and I >hated< the fact that my offering was as humble as it was - I truly wished that I was in a position where I could have offered you more.

To my friend: I know we don't speak much anymore as neither of us spend much time on this forum and we live in different countries, but I still love you like a best friend and a brother. I hope you are doing well. I keep you in my thoughts.
Thank you, Megination. I still love you very much too. I remember one of my first posts included you in it - where I joked about how you walk around with dildoes of such great proportions, that they flatten buildings when dropped hahaha...and we hadn't even met"" each other yet. Taking a trip down memory lane makes me very grateful for the opportunity that I had to interact with you on the boards and in private. We had some of the most awesome chats ever. You are an incredibly good and beautiful human being, and I am certainly all the more richer for embracing you and allowing you into my heart. Without a doubt, you became a best friend to me too and I kinda came to see you as my kid sister. Gyrlfriend, we seriously need to paint each others' toenails and catch up.

Until we are able to do just that, know that I love you very much and that you are sorely missed! I hope that you (and S) are happy and well. Be happy, Megsy...you were made to be happy (don't make me pull out my whips and pink feather boas!) *gives steely stare* :smlove2:

David

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, that soppy git!! :rolleyes:

*pounces on biguy, tigger-style*

OKAY! FINALLY! Someone who knows how I likes it! I've brought the nipple clamps and beechwood paddles, have you remembered the buttplugs and testicular shocking device? :biggrin1:

I've missed you soooo much! -We needs ta catch up! :kiss:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
David has a tendency to do me. :nana:
Mmmmm, yeah well, I dunno if that's allowed any more. I've been standing and standing around...waiting to be able to slip into something more comfortable, but alas, nothing. I've tried batting my eyes, shaking my ass, accidentally intentionally dropped trou....but nothing, nada, zilch. Not even this --> :boobies: or this --> :bj: or this --> :spankme: I sure as hell have given up on getting any of this --> :3some:. Gone are the days of semen stained ceilings and having to navigate your way between fleshpiles.

What happened to this place?
....and where's my sling?
Who took it?
I WANT IT BACK!!!!!
:1zhelp:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh no you DID'UNT!!!!!!!
*pulls off clip-on earrings*
*rolls up sleeves*
*takes off 16" pumps*
*hikes up skirt*
:smile::biggrin1:

[/QUOTE]

^^^^^
THIS made me spit my food and laugh out loud!!! :rofl:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just when I'm thinking we're all going to hell in a hand basket, along comes a story like this. Thanks Meg! and biguy! Wonderful.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just when I'm thinking we're all going to hell in a hand basket, along comes a story like this. Thanks Meg! and biguy! Wonderful.

As Demi Moore's character said in Ghost, "Ditto."

NCbear (who thinks we're not going to hell in a handbasket--a handbasket's too damned small :wink:)

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh no you DID'UNT!!!!!!!
THIS made me spit my food and laugh out loud!!! :rofl:

I did'unt do nothing. :newangel:
It's the voices, I tell ya! :biggrin1:

That's no way to talk about Hickboy! :eek:
But, but, butt....and here I was thinking that you were sending Hickster my way. :wtf2: Geez! Leave a gyrl for a second and fleshpiles become a thing of the past. *sighs dejectedly*

Indeed we do. :hug:
I'll catch up with you soon.

Thanks, Vince. All credit goes to Megs for her decision to share with everyone. :smile:

NCbear (who thinks we're not going to hell in a handbasket--a handbasket's too damned small :wink:)
Methinks that NCbear is onto something...although handbaskets allow for excuse that one couldn't help slipping into something more comfortable... :rolleyes:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I've had a really hard time financially in the last few years, and I was amazingly fortunate to have one of my friends on here pay my entire rent one month. To some, $300 isn't that much, but it let me continue having a place to live. I gave someone on here a month of WoW play, but that's about the most I've done for anyone on here. ^^;

In your own way you Paid it Forward.....

I love the idea of paying it forward and have done so on occasion.

Kind words on the net are heartwarming, and we never know what someone is going through. You will NEVER go wrong by being kind.

One of my friends signature includes the phrase "when given the option choose kindness..."

Nothing can be more true.