The last human alive

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is based in the history of the movie I am legend.
What would you do if you were the last human alive on this planet?
To think about it is scary .:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be the world's best at everything.
and the worst as well-

-not to mention you'd have the smallest penis on the planet (and no human to place it in either).

As for me, I'd go from place to place searching for heat in the winter and cooling in the summer. It's impossible to say what I'd do; but, after a few weeks with no responses here at LPSG I'd most likely stop signing on.

Being slightly paranoid, I doubt that I would really believe I was the last person alive anyway.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would raid all the food stores, after finding a comfortable house, near a great library, with a generator, well and septic tank, field the rest of the supplies necessary and then sit and watch all the videos I have never had time to see and read to my hearts content.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would raid all the food stores, after finding a comfortable house, near a great library, with a generator, well and septic tank, field the rest of the supplies necessary and then sit and watch all the videos I have never had time to see and read to my hearts content.
But what about all the monsters?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile:
I'd also probably kill myself, without other people anything we do is futile and meaningless.

Then you'd be guilty of genocide. Though I think you'd get away with it - I doubt even a real kangaroo court would be able to convict (except perhaps posthumously), with the sole witness being deceased.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

ill do that too. :tongue:

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would cling on to hope and try to survive and find another person who survived, hopefully two, one of each gender, one for friendship :wink: and one for companionship and to continue the human race with.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
What's the point? No one would be alive to play online with.:tongue:

Okay, then I'll take some self-taught courses in advanced robotics, then build contraptions to hold a controller and push certain buttons in an either predetermined or random sequences, depending on the game and map. Nya nya. :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Okay, then I'll take some self-taught courses in advanced robotics, then build contraptions to hold a controller and push certain buttons in an either predetermined or random sequences, depending on the game and map. Nya nya. :tongue:

You gonna do that, master Halo, scavenge for food, and look for other survivors? Damn, you are ambitious.:smile:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have a blast! No more drama, no more bills, just me and earth. I would probably embark on an endless hunt for the beautiful woman who used to model at an agency to save the human race with, it would give my life purpose. Survival and reproduction, thats what we were put here for anyway. I think it would be liberating.

Thats when you find out how man you really are, not like it matters at that point anyway...but I would still be on the warrior diet, because more so than a diet, its a way of life, and would come in very handy if I were the last man on earth.