The Pill

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PCOS is one of the hardest things to manage, and its one thing to manage it when you arent trying to get pregnant. But trying to conceive with PCOS has to be the most frustrating thing.
Yeah. I'm on metformin now too, so I'm hoping that I'll be fertile when I'm ready. I feel pretty damn' fertile right now to be honest. My husband keeps dreaming that I'm hugely pregnant, and a former neighbor has been dreaming about fishes. (I think that fish belongs to her sister, to be honest.) My mother had a similar syndrome, and had way worse symptoms. It's part of why she was so violent, like I discussed in the other thread, I think. Anyway, on topic for this thread: I feel more normal on the pill than off it.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pull out OWNS... unless you are a dumb ass and don't pee multiple times before having sex again. Most people are not intelligent enough to understand this simple concept.
How about discussing effective and reliable methods of birth control. The pull out method isn't reliable.

Unless it can be on the order of 99% effective, it's not worth discussing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pull out OWNS... unless you are a dumb ass and don't pee multiple times before having sex again. Most people are not intelligent enough to understand this simple concept.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha! *ahem* Sorry. Do you realize that coitus interruptus is only about 73-96% effective? I wouldn't call that something that "OWNS".

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only time Pull Out doesn't work is when guys think

1) its ok to go for round two without peeing multiple times. (It has been proven that urine kills semen and also clears out the urethra entirely)

2) its ok to go for round two without cleaning off their cock (peeing isn't enough obviously)

3) its ok to get blackout wasted drunk and fuck your girlfriend and rely on pullout method

obviously the pull out method is not perfect... just like any method, it entirely depends on the competence of the two that are involved in the act...

The biggest reason that the pull out method doesn't work, as mentioned by every single source I have ever seen is along the lines of "the man is unable to pull out in time" yeah maybe if you are a fucking virgin and or ten second timmy...Now maybe I'm just a fucking sex god or something, but I have complete control over my orgasm and ejaculation... like 1000 times in the last year and not one slip up... not one single scare... effortless...

you would have to be a MASSIVE noob and or virgin and or ten second timmy to fuck up the pull out method. Maybe it helps that my girlfriend completely licks every single part of my cock in its entirety between penis insertion... and maybe I'm a very lucky guy for that, but that should be standard. Any woman not willing to do that clearly isn't that into the guy... in which case, they shouldn't be using the pull out method, duh.

This is not to say however, that blowing my load inside a chick feels amazing because it DOES... However, fucking up the use of a condom is not very easy if you have even the weakest of IQs. It's not difficult, unless you are maybe 12 years old.

Also, the only time condoms break are when a dick that's too big for a condom fucks a very tight pussy for an extended period of time withOUT adequate lubrication. Obviously another problem is if the condom is too small. If you are seriously SO unlucky that your single, personally, individually electronically tested condom fails, then I sincerely am saddened by your absolutely atrocious bad luck... but that is a nearly inconceivable thing to happen seeing as I fuck like a rabbit and nothing of the sort has happened to me. If it truly has happened to you then I guess that is horribly unlucky but very very unlikely if you use the most reputable brand. Again, when I have sex I fuck my girlfriend without a condom on, and when I want to cum I put on the condom, cum inside, and wow there you go... Easy.

I will say however, if you include EVERY SINGLE human being on the planet that has sex and uses a condom (or pull out method)... you are going to get some screwed up results in polls or studies that are conducted because hint* There are a LOT of STUPID people hahaha

So we are saying that 23% of ALL people who have sex are REALLY STUPID? I totally agree!!

In fact, I'm astonished that the number is so low!

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
* There are a LOT of STUPID people hahaha

So we are saying that 23% of ALL people who have sex are REALLY STUPID? I totally agree!!

It is effective roughly 96% of the time if it is done exactly perfectly every single time. From there success rates diminish. Every other form of birth control is over 99% effective. Now, I'm not trying to convince anyone that pulling out isn't a viable form of birth control. But to say it "OWNS" is clearly false. It may be the method you find to be the most fun, but it's also the least effective. So. Good luck with that.

PS: It's been proven that lots of things sperm have to face kill them off. Yet new humans are born daily.

Last edited:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

It's people being dumb enough to trust withdrawal method that keeps me in a job:rolleyes:

How about discussing effective and reliable methods of birth control. The pull out method isn't reliable.

Unless it can be on the order of 99% effective, it's not worth discussing.

exactly!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha! *ahem* Sorry. Do you realize that coitus interruptus is only about 73-96% effective? I wouldn't call that something that "OWNS".

Even less than that

the only time Pull Out doesn't work is when guys think

1) its ok to go for round two without peeing multiple times. (It has been proven that urine kills semen and also clears out the urethra entirely)

2) its ok to go for round two without cleaning off their cock (peeing isn't enough obviously)

3) its ok to get blackout wasted drunk and fuck your girlfriend and rely on pullout method

obviously the pull out method is not perfect... just like any method, it entirely depends on the competence of the two that are involved in the act...

The biggest reason that the pull out method doesn't work, as mentioned by every single source I have ever seen is along the lines of "the man is unable to pull out in time" yeah maybe if you are a fucking virgin and or ten second timmy...Now maybe I'm just a fucking sex god or something, but I have complete control over my orgasm and ejaculation... like 1000 times in the last year and not one slip up... not one single scare... effortless...

you would have to be a MASSIVE noob and or virgin and or ten second timmy to fuck up the pull out method. Maybe it helps that my girlfriend completely licks every single part of my cock in its entirety between penis insertion... and maybe I'm a very lucky guy for that, but that should be standard. Any woman not willing to do that clearly isn't that into the guy... in which case, they shouldn't be using the pull out method, duh.

This is not to say however, that blowing my load inside a chick feels amazing because it DOES... However, fucking up the use of a condom is not very easy if you have even the weakest of IQs. It's not difficult, unless you are maybe 12 years old.

Also, the only time condoms break are when a dick that's too big for a condom fucks a very tight pussy for an extended period of time withOUT adequate lubrication. Obviously another problem is if the condom is too small. If you are seriously SO unlucky that your single, personally, individually electronically tested condom fails, then I sincerely am saddened by your absolutely atrocious bad luck... but that is a nearly inconceivable thing to happen seeing as I fuck like a rabbit and nothing of the sort has happened to me. If it truly has happened to you then I guess that is horribly unlucky but very very unlikely if you use the most reputable brand. Again, when I have sex I fuck my girlfriend without a condom on, and when I want to cum I put on the condom, cum inside, and wow there you go... Easy.

I will say however, if you include EVERY SINGLE human being on the planet that has sex and uses a condom (or pull out method)... you are going to get some screwed up results in polls or studies that are conducted because hint* There are a LOT of STUPID people hahaha

You need to re-educate yourself as you are talking utter bollox!

It is effective roughly 96% of the time if it is done exactly perfectly every single time. From there success rates diminish. Every other form of birth control is over 99% effective. Now, I'm not trying to convince anyone that pulling out isn't a viable form of birth control. But to say it "OWNS" is clearly false. It may be the method you find to be the most fun, but it's also the least effective. So. Good luck with that.

PS: It's been proven that lots of things sperm have to face kill them off. Yet new humans are born daily.

The best form of contraception imo is Mirena Coil as it is in-situ for 5 years though practioners are reluctant to insert it if the woman is hoping to have a child in the next 1-2-3 yrs.Blood loss is less and sometimes non-existant which is great for those who previously had heavy periods (and less hassle than remembering to take Mefenamic Acid/Norithisterone pills)

As a midwife we recommend it to new mothers to have at the PN check

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • From the planned parenthood website

• Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 4 will become pregnant each year if they always do it correctly.
  • Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant each year if they don't always do it correctly.
Couples who have great self-control, experience, and trust may use the pull out method more effectively. Men who use the pull out method must be able to know when they are reaching the point in sexual excitement when ejaculation can no longer be stopped or postponed. If you cannot predict this moment accurately, withdrawal will not be as effective.
Even if a man pulls out in time, pregnancy can still happen. Some experts believe that pre-ejaculate, or pre-cum, can pick up enough sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation to cause pregnancy. If a man urinates between ejaculations before having sex again, it will help clear the urethra of sperm and may increase the effectiveness of withdrawal.

• Less than 1 out of 100 women will get pregnant each year if they always take the pill each day as directed.
  • About 8 out of 100 women will get pregnant each year if they don’t always take the pill each day as directed.
  • Each year, 2 out of 100 women whose partners use condoms will become pregnant if they always use condoms correctly.
  • Each year, 15 out of 100 women whose partners use condoms will become pregnant if they don't always use condoms correctly.
I don't know how you get someone pregnant while wearing a condom either... you would seriously have to be banging away while it isn't on or already broken (should be obvious if it is) and you'd have to cum at the same instant that the condom breaks...
OR you'd have to have just go for round two with cum still on your cock and then break the condom. You'd have to be an idiot to do this as well. I take it that these two situations make up that very small failure percentage.

What it all breaks down to honestly though... Even really, really, stupid people have sex and very often. Think of how many stupid people are on the planet. They are totally included in the statistics. Seeing as how I actually know what I am doing with my dick, It's fair to say that the most risky of all would be if I cum inside a woman who is on the pill and the pill doesn't work even if she took it because then you are just relying on the pill.

Also it should be noted that no matter what... if there is a market for something, the person who might be a possible consumer will always be told that they should buy this or buy that. Just look at the pharmaceutical industry seriously

Got high blood pressure? Take this pill
Got diabetes? Take this pill
Got depression? take this pill
Fat? Take this pill

We have become a global society of pill poppers. No questions asked, just do as you are told and believe what everyone tells you.

Nobody endorses eating a clean diet instead of popping pills. Nobody endorses the pull out method either because they are all getting paid by the pharmaceutical industry. Look no further than the US government to realize that this is how the world works. This is the reason that you'll NEVER see a generic copy of most medicine. There is no market for it.

So they come up with the pill and convince every woman in developed countries to take it?

The Pill (any and all of them) and any other chemical that you put into your body for that matter, always has a downside. Most people don't know or care. Ignorance is bliss but I'm not judging anyone for what they do just saying why we don't use it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's a very american post.
in the uk the gov are forever trying to save nhs money by cutting prescriptions and using cheap generics.

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, this country is going down the crapper fast. Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, this country is going down the crapper fast. Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul
i wouldn't comment on that,
but i will say that stateside i'm always shocked by ads telling you to self diagnose and ask your gp for this drug today.
scary shit that wouldn't be allowed on tv here.

it's not the same in every developed nation though.
i mean i've had insomnia for years, but never been offered sleeping pills.
perhaps if i seemed to be in great distress due to lack of sleep they might offer a short course.
and some meds the brand is different every time the scrip is filled, depending on which generic make had the best deal that month.

but the pill is still offered free to all.
it has a lot of down sides but for a lot of women it's the best of a bad lot.

it's not a case of the gov pushing it on us.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
here they even put limits on how much aspirin, ibuprofen or paracetamol you can buy in one shop.

not enough for an impulse suicide.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<*clip*>
obviously the pull out method is not perfect... just like any method, it entirely depends on the competence of the two that are involved in the act... There are a LOT of STUPID people hahaha

I'm actually thrilled the pull out method works for you and has for years. Either you're doing it right or there may be a possibility you or your partner may be infertile.

The problem with coitus interruptus is the STUPID people. The ones who get so high or drunk and can't remember their own name and still have, or try to have sex. You want something that caters to the stupidz. Look even a moron could do it. Short of sterilization there isn't a 100% effective and reliable method, but if you really don't want kids at this point in your life you want the MOST effective and reliable method you can get.

And going back to the OP about women who oppose the pill. (Yes I know I'm not a woman)
Maybe it's time to consider male contraceptives.

http://www.lpsg.org/95427-men-why-have-a-vasectomy.html#post1607110

Male Contraception Information Project - Home

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally i think relationships have a lot more to do with why sex stops after settling with someone. But the pill is known to decrease sex drives, but there are also a lot of pill babies being born so there is some sex going on.

Ha! I'm a pill baby! Ain't no stopping my genes!