The stupidest reason someone has dumpped you for?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He wasn't attracted to me anymore (said this to me right after sex when he was breaking up with me...um...okay?) (sort of valid, except he got his last hurrah in...but then he moved on to a decidedly uglier girl (so says his guy friends)....he couldn't "let go" of things that were bothering him and wanted a break so he could...the "things" bothering him were petty and superficial in my opinion...

He had issues with not bringing up the past period.

He also said "I don't enjoy spending time with you." "Have you ever?" I asked... "no." he said....we dated for almost 6 years...um?? stupid.

I could be here all day.... :) It's safe to say he was either 1. crazy or 2. a very good pathological liar 3. confused and ambivalent.

Last edited:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is just impossible.

'way too big"

is Just Right :wink:

Well...I had a boyfriend who would turn down sex and blowjobs (and he always said I was great...but he had no sex drive)....so...it takes all kinds. :)

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused: I just don't understand. Makes absolutely NO SENSE AT ALL.

Um me neither! I wanted to have sex at least 4-5 times a day, probably every day and he was fine doing it once a week...sometimes it was just twice a month...

It was hell.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um me neither! I wanted to have sex at least 4-5 times a day, probably every day and he was fine doing it once a week...sometimes it was just twice a month...

It was hell.

Its Saturday night and this tale of a great waste of feminine sexuality is not helping our lonely hero ...:mad:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its Saturday night and this tale of a great waste of feminine sexuality is not helping our lonely hero ...:mad:

It's not helping me either! I haven't had sex in 7 months! :confused:

And no...the rebound guy who was awful 2 months ago does NOT count.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...I had a boyfriend who would turn down sex and blowjobs (and he always said I was great...but he had no sex drive)....so...it takes all kinds. :)
Men like that need to be shot and put out of our misery.

Pffftt! I once went 4 years without so much as a kiss. Seven momths is nothing.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If I was the rebound guy
1.) You would have counted
2.) you would not use the word awful but an antonym for awful
3.) I would have counted

:rolleyes:

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they couldn't put up with my cheating... ( i no longer do, but it was like that )
On a normal night out, I can pull out 3-4 hot girls out for me to make out, in my younger days, I was just too lousy at hiding them from my gfs

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was the rebound guy
1.) You would have counted
2.) you would not use the word awful but an antonym for awful
3.) I would have counted

:rolleyes:

I'm done with rebound sex...but I'm looking for a new boyfriend...:tongue:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got dumped for hanging out with one of my best friends. -_-

Same thing happened to me, my best bud is a little older than me but really cool, and in addition to hanging out with him she said that we were fucking each other (we weren't and neither of us is gay) and that she didn't trust him, and accused me of other stuff, and then at the end she hinted that she had/was banging some other guy.

Media
Same thing happened to me, my best bud is a little older than me but really cool, and in addition to hanging out with him she said that we were fucking each other (we weren't and neither of us is gay) and that she didn't trust him, and accused me of other stuff, and then at the end she hinted that she had/was banging some other guy.
That's really a stupid reason. And if she cheated on you, she's a bitch. lol As for me, I'm bi (mostly gay), so I can see where she might think that I might be fooling around, but my best friend is as straight as they come and he doesn't know about my sexuality. So, of course, to him I'm just another straight friend. She said it was because I hung out with him more than her. What she didn't take into consideration is that she lived a 30 minute drive away from my house and my best friend is only about 5-10. Oh well, she tried getting me back after that, but I refused. I'm not one to take getting dumped for a stupid reason lightly.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media

Sounds like someone was trying to turn it around. Projection is what I think Sigmund called it. But, yeah - I haven't gotten dumped in an extremely lame way yet.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After 12 years of an on-again, off-again relationship, my ex started making noises that I wasn't spending enough money on him. (I'd bought him two cars, paid for two different cell phones, and even--yes--supported him for 18 months when he was out of work due to "anxiety issues." Translation: "I don't want to work.") So I finally saw reason and dumped him.

Ironically, within one month I was offered another job and my salary more than doubled. Three months later, I met another man who's vastly more attractive, mature, caring, thoughtful, considerate, and loving. And he pays his own way through life.

NCbear (who's now, after several raises, making 215% of what I made then, and who's stayed with my new man for five years--success is the best damned revenge ever :tongue:)

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Question:
The stupidest reason someone has dumped you for?
:confused:

Anyone who would pass on the chance to have me is a fool! :tongue:

Any reason is stupid.
All their reasons were stupid
They were stupid
The reasons vary by degrees.
Stupid
Stupider
Stupidest

Doesn't matter how stupid

Once they demonstrate how stupid they are there is no point in me even listening to their stupid drivel. :biggrin1:

I just ignore them and move on. :wink:
I thank them for shining a light on their ignorance and saving me from the mistake of being with stupid!

I am just such a wonderful catch.
Now excuse me while I go admire myself in a mirror .

Using the word "stupid" too much.