"the Untouchables"

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Engage brain first, please, before making a spectacle.

The sole purpose of these silly threads is exclusion. If there are "cool kids" who are included, then there must be "uncool kids" who are excluded. Q.E.D.

That sort of highschool-level crap is inappropriate on an adult forum. Or do you disagree?

*puts on bigdirigible costume*

HEY!

*jumps up and down*

How come nobody mentioned me?

*stomps feet*

Somebody say my name, and say it on the first page! Hey!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No-one is untouchable, and certainly not in the LPSG 'world' so I'm pretty much with BD on this, and I can't tell you how much that stings.:rolleyes:

While it was watchable, I wasn't a fan of the movie either.:biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you know, not to toot my horn,(My gf does that for me!:biggrin1: ) I've been here going on 4 yrs come july, and I've always considered myself pretty much a decent guy with no real disregard to people here with the exception of the occasional trolls, frogmouths, and plain fuckos here.

Peck and MZ are two of the boards distinguished members here, and I hope someday here I can aspire to that level of respect.
Peck has a biting wit for everything, and MZ pulls no punches for anyone on anything.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For some reason this thread reminded me of Groucho's resignation joke. While searching for the exact text, I came across a remarkably tedious page analyzing any trace of animation out of the poor thing. It's not quite down to the exalted level of the World's Most Boring Lecture finalists, such as the Marxist explanation of a joke about bananas, or the epistimological differences between left and right, or the binomial theorem in nineteenth-century France. But it's pretty grim, and translated from Danish here -
16:9 - Februar 2007 - In English: The Original Function of Groucho Marx's Resignation Joke

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The sole purpose of these silly threads is exclusion. If there are "cool kids" who are included, then there must be "uncool kids" who are excluded. Q.E.D.

That sort of highschool-level crap is inappropriate on an adult forum.
Someone is putting in a bid.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come to Daddy and purrrr, Hotlips :smile: .

Sorry what was this thread about?

Oh yes Big D.

Please don't mind me.

Surely, my darling... Oh, you didn't mean me, did you? Like it or not, I'm still purring at you, honey.

You know, from my previous tenure here at LPSG, I don't remember Big D being so much the contrarian.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

I asked about the meaning of the word Untouchable because that could cause a number of lists to be created! LOL! Those that are above reproach, Those that you dont want to touch because you are scared you might draw back a nub, Those who are so whatever you wouldnt dare touch them, Some that are unreachable. I would have too many different types of list and some that I kept to myself ! LOL!

I would have to say I am pretty approachable so I dont think of myself as untouchable in a negative sense. I may be untouchable in other ways though....Uncut dear, Is that you way of telling me to send more pics your way? LOL!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a European I have never understood this kissy-kissy culture. However if goodwill and fairness goes along with the high school mentality then we should be generous of spirit and accept them .......... with reservations of course!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That sort of highschool-level crap is inappropriate on an adult forum. Or do you disagree?

You might engage your brain as well, know-it-all. The last time I checked, the best way to make a thread go away wasn't to post in it. Still, if this were another appreciation thread, I might be inclined to agree with you. However, this thread was suggested in another thread. Some noob waltzed in and was all over Uncut, going so far as to create a malicious thread about him. Someone in that thread suggested a list of people who are "untouchable"- people who are consistently, fiercely defended when they come under attack. While it didn't seem like a terribly useful thing (since the search function is wonky around here, and since people don't generally search for that sort of thing anyway) but it didn't seem like it would harm anything either.

Look. Some people are really good at meeting people, and some people are not. People who are not good at meeting people always feel left out anyway. If they wish to improve that skill, they are free so to do.

If you wern't so grumpy all the damn' time, people would be nicer to you. Remember? For two weeks you weren't being a jackass, and people wanted to know more about you? Didn't that feel good at all?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might engage your brain as well, know-it-all. The last time I checked, the best way to make a thread go away wasn't to post in it. Still, if this were another appreciation thread, I might be inclined to agree with you. However, this thread was suggested in another thread. Some noob waltzed in and was all over Uncut, going so far as to create a malicious thread about him. Someone in that thread suggested a list of people who are "untouchable"- people who are consistently, fiercely defended when they come under attack. While it didn't seem like a terribly useful thing (since the search function is wonky around here, and since people don't generally search for that sort of thing anyway) but it didn't seem like it would harm anything either.

Look. Some people are really good at meeting people, and some people are not. People who are not good at meeting people always feel left out anyway. If they wish to improve that skill, they are free so to do.

If you wern't so grumpy all the damn' time, people would be nicer to you. Remember? For two weeks you weren't being a jackass, and people wanted to know more about you? Didn't that feel good at all?

NOT!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Surely by now you realise that he has no comprehension of the word nice.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but he was nice not that long ago. It was cool. He was even getting along with Zora. Did I dream that?

What? I'm being serious.

Baby, he is still nice. He just doesnt agree with this type of thread and he is entitled to feel that way. Yeah he can be a grump a lump sometimes but then I think he is in good company here.