The when to cum next poll!

When should i cum next?

• Cum today and get it over with

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Wait for the fleshlight to arrive and then cum with that, edging until then

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Edge all week even with the fleshlight and then put on a show the following week when im off work

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other - specify!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Right so, i last came yesterday and ive been edging for a couple of hours now. I could so easily explode everywhere right now but i'm thinking i should hold off from cumming until my new fleshlight arrives on Thursday (hopefully) when i can make a video of me using that and exploding (hopefully a shit load of cum) for everyone to enjoy...

So.... you guys decide!

The thing is i can feel now that i would explode everywhere...i can feel that its going to be powerful so think what it will be like after some punishment with a fleshlight!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right so, i last came yesterday and ive been edging for a couple of hours now. I could so easily explode everywhere right now but i'm thinking i should hold off from cumming until my new fleshlight arrives on Thursday (hopefully) when i can make a video of me using that and exploding (hopefully a shit load of cum) for everyone to enjoy...

So.... you guys decide!
Hold off until Thursday. Then videotape the geyser for us when it erupts. I want to see your cock work the fleshlight, too, though!!

fuck...could so easily drench myself now in cum...must...resist!

Okay the voting is closed and as of 8:30 it is 6-6!! As its a tie i'm just going to explode now.....fuck yeh!