They Fit

xxlcockboy13: this is the only condom that wiil actually fit me!!!!! i love them. im actualy a bit larger than a g 22 so i called them. they were willing to make e a larger one . i like y condoms snug so i stayed with g22.
 
agilley007: I just tried on a G22 and it is to small :mellow:
 
Ok, so I'm another G22. There are a few of us in that catagory here. In my case, if I naturally roll it on there is still some of the shaft exposed at the base, but more than than the fact I'm extremely long and hard to fit, the senitivity all but leaves. I hate condoms and so does my girlfriend. These may be a bit longer (about 9") but they are no better at transmitting tactile sensation.
 
Originally posted by fitandhung@Sep 16 2004, 01:51 PM
U22 here, but one question, do they do international deliveries?

I.e. to the UK?
[post=256261]Quoted post[/post]​


The Condomania policy for international orders is as follows:

"All international orders are dealt with on a case by case basis. Our basic international fee is $15.00 and covers most orders to countries covered by the USPS Global Priority Service, however be aware that for heavier or more bulky orders Condomania reserves the right to impose higher fees to cover any extra postage or fees we incur fulfilling your order. The basic shipping charge for orders sent to either Mexico or Canada is $6.00."

You might want to email the manufacturer at theyfit@theyfit.com to determine if they have distributors outside the USA.
 
pennstaterugby:
Originally posted by agilley007@Sep 13 2004, 09:11 PM
I just tried on a G22 and it is to small :mellow:
[post=255942]Quoted post[/post]​

ok if U 22 is to small for somone i know help..i usually have no probs with the lenght of a condom.but my penisgirth is oversized and specially the girth of my penishead makes most condoms very uncomfortable for me.had lots of breakages and finally i did find the perfect condom that will fit also a very thick penis.
it is trojan lambskin ,a natural product and very good to use.the only problem with that condom: it is only good for vaginal contact in a very monogam relationship.it doesnt prevent deseases.it only prevents pregnancy.
 
Originally posted by ericbear+Sep 16 2004, 09:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbear &#064; Sep 16 2004, 09:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fitandhung@Sep 16 2004, 01:51 PM
U22 here, but one question, do they do international deliveries?

I.e. to the UK?
[post=256261]Quoted post[/post]​


The Condomania policy for international orders is as follows:

"All international orders are dealt with on a case by case basis. Our basic international fee is &#036;15.00 and covers most orders to countries covered by the USPS Global Priority Service, however be aware that for heavier or more bulky orders Condomania reserves the right to impose higher fees to cover any extra postage or fees we incur fulfilling your order. The basic shipping charge for orders sent to either Mexico or Canada is &#036;6.00."

You might want to email the manufacturer at theyfit@theyfit.com to determine if they have distributors outside the USA.
[post=256263]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

thanks eric
 
nominuteman: N 21 for me. Still a little tight, though. I may reorder next longer size to get a 22 width. It&#39;s the first condom that I can put on and roll down witout a lot of difficulty. I would recommend them.
 
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Sep 24 2004, 12:34 PM
Unluckly my printer doesn&#39;t work. being 9x6.3 i should be Z 17, isn&#39;t it?
[post=257346]Quoted post[/post]​

Itailianboy, you are a G22, the largest length/girth combination they have (for now.)
 
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Sep 24 2004, 09:34 AM
Unluckly my printer doesn&#39;t work. being 9x6.3 i should be Z 17, isn&#39;t it?
[post=257346]Quoted post[/post]​


That sounds wrong-- too short. If you can&#39;t print the chart, on request Condomainia will mail one to you.
 
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Sep 24 2004, 04:34 PM
Unluckly my printer doesn&#39;t work. being 9x6.3 i should be Z 17, isn&#39;t it?
[post=257346]Quoted post[/post]​

You have approximately the same size as me (though I&#39;m not clear about how you you reached precision down to 3/10"&#33;), so trust me: G22.
 
Originally posted by mimosurfDutch@Sep 27 2004, 07:58 PM
question for the G22&#39;s:

how do they compare to the magnum XL&#39;s? Big difference? If you can, answer relative to girth... that is my concern.
[post=257685]Quoted post[/post]​


I wear U22, which is the same girth, just a little shorter than the G22. They are considerably wider than the Magnum XL. With the Magnum XL, I would have to fumble to stretch them on, and the ring at the base would press into my dick. With the -22 girth of They Fit, the condom goes on much easier, and gives far greater sensation, due to the less constriction.
 
Originally posted by ericbear@Sep 28 2004, 03:15 AM

I wear U22, which is the same girth, just a little shorter than the G22. They are considerably wider than the Magnum XL. With the Magnum XL, I would have to fumble to stretch them on, and the ring at the base would press into my dick. With the -22 girth of They Fit, the condom goes on much easier, and gives far greater sensation, due to the less constriction.
[post=257686]Quoted post[/post]​


Eric, thank you SO much... this is exactly what I need to hear. Ordering my 22&#39;s now&#33; ;) Thanks agian