Thierry mugler - a really fat cock

thebigroq

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
something is very wrong with his junk. specifically right under his pubic area...looks like filled with silicone or something alike. it would be impressive if it were natural...but anybody could inject. injecting seems to me like the most desperate way to try to impress and it looks just as desperate and unatural.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How odd that he had plastic surgery to make his nose wider - never heard of that happening before.

Maybe he's body dismorphic, because if you look at this pic of him with Jean Paul Gauttier, you can see he was once a very handsome man, now he just looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp!

Now THAT'S funny, I don't care who ya are :biggrin1:

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, ill be one to agree he's HOT.

No he isn't. He's ugly.

I would like to see what those of you that are criticising look like.

A lot prettier than that, I'm sure. Even medium looking folk are gorgeous when standing next to that guy. He makes Carrot Top's face look like it's a work of serenity and bliss.

He is far from ugly of digusting, and has an AWESOME, intensly worked body. He may not be your taste guys, but give credit where it is due, and stop Hating....

There is no hate, not even with a capital letter. There is only the picture of an intensely ugly man. This isn't up for discussion. I have graphs to prove that the man in the picture is just plain ugly.

Not even by subjective standards is that man attractive... unless subjective means that you have a fetish for hideous freaks. I'm not joking.

Here's a list of arguments detailing why that is one ugly man:

- the eyes are too far apart, blame it on the nose, which just accentuates the situation, making his eyes appear to drift to the side of his face.
- the eyes are too small, which makes them get a pig-like quality, or as someone pointed out dog-like.
- The eyelids are droopy, giving him a tired old look
- the bridge of his nose is too wide
- the overal shape of his nose is too angular, resulting in a snout-like effect.
- lips that have been warped out of shape, giving the impression that he's no longer able to fully close his mouth.
- heavens, is that a chin-implant? That thing looks out of place, pushing down, broadening his lower face even more, not masculine, but out of place, throwing the general composition of his face out of balance.
- speaking if basic proportions, neck, face and shoulders don't quite match. Making it look as if he's holding in his neck, or throwing his shoulders up higher.
- Veins, hooribly visible veins running over his abs and arms and legs, that's not attractive because it takes away from the ideal of chiseled symmetry.

Calling "Manfred" attractive is like calling Peter Burns' current look a natural beauty. It's like saying Jocelyn Wildenstein still looks "pretty good" for her age, or Mama Stallone a MILF.

I'm not saying you can't find him attractive... I'm just saying that he isn't.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
heavens, is that a chin-implant?...................heavens? guess you don't have to say which team you're playing on. ever heard beauty is in the eye of the beholder? i'm not say you can't be judgmental, i'm say you are.

Reactions: BuiltBear

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes me chuckle how some people seem to be taking this all sooooooo personally.

The fella's a proper munter, end of!

I'm no supermodel, but at least I don't look like I've been whacked in the face repeatedly with a bloody spade!

Reactions: Devken