This actually needed an ask a bisexual woman section but i'll try here

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An article in a magazine I was reading this morning suggested that lesbian women have 73% more orgasms during sex over time compared with 64 % to that of straight women.

Is that a case of a woman knows what a woman wants or are there other thoughts?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Do they lie about the length of their....tongues??

Yes. And some that are below average enjoy STH (small tongue humiliation).

There is even a Large Tongue Support Group site. Here's a few items from it ...

2796.gif

^ Bet she's popular with the g-spot crowd.

Clearly though some have been photoshopped ...

Long_Tongue_Girl_23_by_TongueRat.jpg

Speaking of STH ...

longtonguegirl.jpg

02.jpg

^ Is that a proper lip press measurement?

And apparently the stereotypes are true ...

4f2ca23a7e3fd-_vuye.jpg

^ Chanel Tapper btw, she's holds the Guinness world record ... figures.

ty_tongue9_zps64bb55d3.gif~original

Chin up Asian girl, at least you're good at math.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An article in a magazine I was reading this morning suggested that lesbian women have 73% more orgasms during sex over time compared with 64 % to that of straight women.

Is that a case of a woman knows what a woman wants or are there other thoughts?
How would you even test that conclusively? In my experience, women are generally much worse at cunnilingus and fingering than men. Women excel at kissing, but often won't kiss. I also find that women are less likely than men to actually tell you what they want you to do to them. If you read enough internet fora you'll see that women aren't any better at being knowledgeable about anatomy than men. Most people, male or female, know neither jack, nor squat about the layout of a pussy. Sad but true. But again, this is all speculation based upon my personal experiences.

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. And some that are below average enjoy STH (small tongue humiliation).

There is even a Large Tongue Support Group site. Here's a few items from it ...

2796.gif

^ Bet she's popular with the g-spot crowd.

Clearly though some have been photoshopped ...

Long_Tongue_Girl_23_by_TongueRat.jpg

Speaking of STH ...

longtonguegirl.jpg

02.jpg

^ Is that a proper lip press measurement?

And apparently the stereotypes are true ...

4f2ca23a7e3fd-_vuye.jpg

^ Chanel Tapper btw, she's holds the Guinness world record ... figures.

ty_tongue9_zps64bb55d3.gif~original

Chin up Asian girl, at least you're good at math.

Photoshopped??? You think lol?

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would you even test that conclusively? In my experience, women are generally much worse at cunnilingus and fingering than men. Women excel at kissing, but often won't kiss. I also find that women are less likely than men to actually tell you what they want you to do to them. If you read enough internet fora you'll see that women aren't any better at being knowledgeable about anatomy than men. Most people, male or female, know neither jack, nor squat about the layout of a pussy. Sad but true. But again, this is all speculation based upon my personal experiences.

Wow, some of that surprises me but I am not arguing with you AlteredEgo if you have experiences in these matters.

Do you really think women are worse than men at cunnilingus?

Also do you mean women excel at kissing but wont kiss another women because I would have thought most women love kissing?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have lain with a lot of dudes. Two tried really hard but we're just terrible. I didn't know how to teach them, though I did try and they wanted to learn. One of those eventually learned from some other woman. She taught him extremely well, I must say. So of all the men who ever went down on me, only one was awful at it, and his problem was mostly bad dentistry. He had a snagged tooth that would sneak in and scratch too hard every few seconds. If he has gotten braces or implants, or even dentures by now, I'm sure he's performing just fine too. I've lain with several women, but nowhere near as many as the men I've been with. One was unforgettably, outrageously good at everything. Just an outstanding partner. With literally all of the others I took my pleasure from giving them pleasure and tolerated the awful gestures that passed for reciprocation from them. At this point I won't even fuck a woman if there isn't a man in the room to get me off properly after she and I have concluded our encounter. Sometimes it is ignorance, sometimes women think it's okay to be a pillow princess and contribute nothing, and sometimes they are just into doing what feels good when it is done to them, and don't seem to believe me when I ask them to do it differently.

Much, much worse. And largely not willing to be coached.

Also do you mean women excel at kissing but wont kiss another women because I would have thought most women love kissing?
Yes. If I write something, I mean it. Every woman who has kissed me has been phenomenal at kissing. There have been women wit whom that was as far as it went. However, most of the women I've had sexual encounters with wouldn't let me kiss them. I simply respected the boundary, and never asked why.

Sweetie, that's a scar from childbirth, not a clit.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have lain with a lot of dudes. Two tried really hard but we're just terrible. I didn't know how to teach them, though I did try and they wanted to learn. One of those eventually learned from some other woman. She taught him extremely well, I must say. So of all the men who ever went down on me, only one was awful at it, and his problem was mostly bad dentistry. He had a snagged tooth that would sneak in and scratch too hard every few seconds. If he has gotten braces or implants, or even dentures by now, I'm sure he's performing just fine too. I've lain with several women, but nowhere near as many as the men I've been with. One was unforgettably, outrageously good at everything. Just an outstanding partner. With literally all of the others I took my pleasure from giving them pleasure and tolerated the awful gestures that passed for reciprocation from them. At this point I won't even fuck a woman if there isn't a man in the room to get me off properly after she and I have concluded our encounter. Sometimes it is ignorance, sometimes women think it's okay to be a pillow princess and contribute nothing, and sometimes they are just into doing what feels good when it is done to them, and don't seem to believe me when I ask them to do it differently.

Much, much worse. And largely not willing to be coached.

Yes. If I write something, I mean it. Every woman who has kissed me has been phenomenal at kissing. There have been women wit whom that was as far as it went. However, most of the women I've had sexual encounters with wouldn't let me kiss them. I simply respected the boundary, and never asked why.

And, here I was, always taught a woman knows what a woman wants!

Thanks for your thoughts AlteredEgo

...awful gestures that passed for reciprocation" Wow that amazes me!

"wouldn't let me kiss them ..and never asked why" I would like to know though one day haha. Just for my own curiousity

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're definitely worth quoting no matter what there is to say haha

Actually I think for some reason what I said got onto the end of your quote somehow
Hahaha! I see it now, thank you. And I would like to know too, but not badly enough to risk having someone feel pressured. I have always kind of assumed kissing is too "gay" for them, too intimate to do with a same-sex partner.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Altered,
Funny, you don't look Irish!
That's where I heard that swear.

My people obviously don't use it.

But, yes, cunnilingual dyslexia exists. They don't know up from down.
Granted, their eyes are closed, but they do know we are both lying on the same object, right?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny, you don't look Irish!
Third-gen American on my mother's side; my great-grandparents came here from Barbados where Irish slavery heavily influenced the accent and lexicon of the English spoken by blacks. My great-grandparents were half white, and I always assumed the other half is from the children of Irish slaves. There is no one alive to confirm or deny, and documentation is nil.