This is me

Welcome to LPSG - take your time and explore this site. One good thing about being online: you can explore your curiousity without the rest of your small town finding out. You've picked a pseudomyn and don't share it In Real Life (IRL)
 
Welcome. I love Ireland -- and its men. I have visited there many (20) times over the years. Used to dream of moving there. Your politics now are worse than ours in the USA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BillM
Welcome Back ! It was interesting to read about your interests and the details of your life. You will find that on this site, you are in good company — so many other men are in similar-type situations and/or (have) experience(d) the same types of feelings that you shared. Feel free to reach out anytime.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Electronips
One thing I mentioned was about checking guys out in the changing rooms, something I feel that all guys good.
But with the type of threads and pics on this site, it definitely tweaked my curiosity more
Some are nice to see and some are not. Although I'm looking, they aren't really doing anything for me.
I do want to look at another guy naked in person without the fear of getting caught. That definitely will be my first thing. Just be naked and allowed to look.
 
Been following kierans story intently. I wondered how much of it was based off a true story ;) I was in a similar place to u when my adventure started my advice is forget wat any one may think coz truth is even if any one finds out (they prob wont) they prob wont even care. Try everythin an enjoy urself. The suggestion 2 go sumwer different an explore is a good 1, im from chester but sucked my first dick in a sauna in london. Enjoy the ride man, and keep writing coz kierans story is so so hot
 
Hey! Thanks for sharing…that takes a tremendous amount of courage. Your story is super relatable. Know you are not alone!
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted835219
It's great to read your history! Lots of guys struggle with their identity. The overly simplistic binary description of straight or gay crashes up against the reality that sexuality is really a spectrum and all of guys lie somewhere randomly on the line. You're likely on the straight end of it, but maybe not on the far-end of ultra-straight, but not even in the middle. It doesn't really matter where you are. Give yourself permission to not be on the far-straight end and find out what you like, what feels natural, what interests you. I grew up straight, married a woman even though I knew I had been watching young men with slight interest for years. It became more intense as time passed. (I've been told that this is not uncommon for guys as they grow older: some slide down the scale somewhat as they mature.)

I started becoming more adventurous on business trips. As you suggest, being anonymous in another city is amazingly freeing. I started looking for gay bars that had dancing gogo boys or strippers. I would pass them dollar bills for a brief touch. That was my gay sex life for years! lol. Until one of them followed me back to my hotel room.

Now? I still feel mostly straight because I can only imagine myself having a romantic relationship with a woman. But I dearly love the pure sensations of pleasing young men as a top. So I call it my hobby. :).

Allow yourself to be whomever it feels right to be. It's ok to not be what you thought. :)
I really like your words, not giving up on women but consider topping a young guy as a hobbie or just something physical.
 
Alright. I have just joined. I was looking for profiles around my area and came across this page. I relate a little too. I consider myself to be 100% straight but I do have a taste for cocks. I don't know if it's a fetish or what? But I have no attraction to men themselves. Or having sex with men? I do like to check out man's bulges and check them out in the changing rooms or try to get a sneaky look somehow. But that's all that I seem to be attracted to. I've only had sex with women and don't intend to have sex with men. But I will suck then
 
Alright. I have just joined. I was looking for profiles around my area and came across this page. I relate a little too. I consider myself to be 100% straight but I do have a taste for cocks. I don't know if it's a fetish or what? But I have no attraction to men themselves. Or having sex with men? I do like to check out man's bulges and check them out in the changing rooms or try to get a sneaky look somehow. But that's all that I seem to be attracted to. I've only had sex with women and don't intend to have sex with men. But I will suck then
Just curious......will you let men suck you? Do you swallow? So when you say "don't intend to have sex with men" you mean no fucking, right? But sucking to you isn't sex?
 
  • Love
Reactions: RJThomas
Alright. I have just joined. I was looking for profiles around my area and came across this page. I relate a little too. I consider myself to be 100% straight but I do have a taste for cocks. I don't know if it's a fetish or what? But I have no attraction to men themselves. Or having sex with men? I do like to check out man's bulges and check them out in the changing rooms or try to get a sneaky look somehow. But that's all that I seem to be attracted to. I've only had sex with women and don't intend to have sex with men. But I will suck then
Have you ever imagined touching, stroking, licking, kissing or sucking on another cock? What if the man was physically bigger than you and forced you to suck on his massive cock?
Guys like you on the fence are missing out. You know you're interested bc you admit you like cocks, that's the first step
 
Just curious......will you let men suck you? Do you swallow? So when you say "don't intend to have sex with men" you mean no fucking, right? But sucking to you isn't sex?
will you let men suck you? Yes
Do you swallow? Yes
So when you say "don't intend to have sex with men" you mean no fucking, right? Right
But sucking to you isn't sex? Correct. But I see what your thinking. Oral sex isn't sex
 
will you let men suck you? Yes
Do you swallow? Yes
So when you say "don't intend to have sex with men" you mean no fucking, right? Right
But sucking to you isn't sex? Correct. But I see what your thinking. Oral sex isn't sex
It's a tasty earned treat :yum
 
Thanks all, glad to be in a place where this is considered normal. In reality, it's not normal and my mates and all won't see it like that.
But having a great time here, following other threads. I don't add much to them myself but there is some great reads