Thongs...

USALancer1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm wearing a Jockey thong right now, it fits really nice and comfortable all day long.

Thongs are the only underwear I find really comfortable and supporting.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2xist y back is definately the best.. its supportive, gives a great package, but still doesnt squash everything.. must be something to do with the y back,... gives a bit of a bounce.... and the cin2 y back is the same kind of thing,,,, more room in 2 xist though.

the ergowear thongs alright, but even though it has an exaggerated shape,. the 2xist bulge is better.. I wear them to the gym. its perfect, and really comfortable, i find briefs or trunks feel awkward when im doing sport,. the y back thongs you barely feel theyre on, but give good bouncing packet. perfect! ;0)

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
calvin klein are my fav. nice thick pouch with quite thick material. nice strap to fit into your crack and a good thick wasteband.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2xist are a definate favorite for me too. CK ok but not my fav. The Jockey thongs are really comfy too. It is really the fabric that makes them comfortable. Buy a few and see what you like.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
To clarify for our australian and kiwi members, a thong in this case is not what you wear on your feet, it's what we'd call a string or a tanga underwear ...

Australian thong - American flip flop

bigbloke

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To clarify for our australian and kiwi members, a thong in this case is not what you wear on your feet, it's what we'd call a string or a tanga underwear ...

Very kind of you, but I think EVERYONE knows what we mean here!

pcbeachboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
2xist Y-back are definitely my favorite as well. Barely even know you are wearing them. Finding ones with a comfortable back strap is what its all about and the 2xist did it right when they made theirs.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

LOL!!! It also means the same down in the south of US -IE- Texas

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
mmk, So I ordered a couple pairs and I got one in the mail today (kyle is the brand) I have it on now...not to sure how i feel about it, I'm not used to having something continuously touching my hole lol, and the sting keeps gets twisted...

I also order a jock, seeing as i haven't woren one of those either before, also got it in the mail today and tried it on...I feel like I'm suppose to be getting fucked while wearing them.

I'll make sure to post pics a little later when I'm feeling better...in bed with the flu