Thoughts, not so random

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
All this time I didn't think you liked me
(leans over and kisses GoneA...long and slow)

why the HELLLLLLL would I NOT like you????:confused::confused::confused:

*experiences a sexual high like never before* *dies as a result*

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
I'm insecure:redface:
fooled the hell outta me.

(although, Pamela Anderson once said she was camera shy - who would've thought)

*p.s. with the way members flock to have cyber-sex with you (myself included) - i doubt it :tongue::biggrin1::wink:*

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
GoneA said:
fooled the hell outta me.

(although, Pamela Anderson once said she was camera shy - who would've thought)

*p.s. with the way members flock to have cyber-sex with you (myself included) - i doubt it :tongue::biggrin1::wink:*
With you...I think I'd start with a good, slow makeout session first...in my big BMW...the windows steamy...yeah...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well why you boys diddle each other, I have a slightly random.. but not so much question.

I was watching the Cosby show today, and Lisa bonet (denise) is incredibley lighter than the rest of the cast.. like almost pale. How is it that no one thought Denise was maybe a product of Claire and the milk man?:cool:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jeff black said:
I was watching the Cosby show today, and Lisa bonet (denise) is incredibley lighter than the rest of the cast.. like almost pale. How is it that no one thought Denise was maybe a product of Claire and the milk man?:cool:

Or Michael Jackson? :smile:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How did two strikingly good looking parents produce two butt ugly kids? I'd be checking the DNA.............

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Was this site hosted in another domain? I ask because another group I used to frequent moved and hosted it outside of the U.S. to allow younger than 18 to view legally. Is that why there used to be younger that 18 here before? was this site hosted with a .co.de ending? or was it always just .org? Could it be done? would it really solve the issue of youngsters running around here?

Just a thought.:cool:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can easily host a .org or a .com address outside of the US.

I think the catch is that both the server and the business (probably meaning the bank account where Rob puts the money) both have to be outside the US for him to be protected. I'm not sure. I'm not a lawyer.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have to take a rant...
It has come to my attention thatmany posters to this site are only here to watch the "number of posts" counter grow. What happend to though filed posts and meaningful threads? I'm all for fun, but encouraging post padding with threads such as "word association"? Come on now. Somebody right now is probably visiting, or joining this site with a real issue and they have to search and sift through countless useles threads. If I could delete some of them I would. I'm not saying all threads, posts, and posters are killing the site, some are in good fun, but some are just ludicrous. I also understand that I've done it to but don't call me a hypocrite, because I try and pick and choose my posts, threads, andcomments accordingly. I may not be point on all of the time but I also dont rack up 1,000 posts, of nothingness or cyber sex either. Can we please bring a little content back to this site?
...That felt good.:cool:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I think it would be a great
idea if the post counts feature was
disabled altogether.

Seeing a persons sign up date seems
sufficent information in this regard.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the post count is useful. If someone is still in their first 5 or 10 posts, I certainly try to tone down the sarcasm and try to be agreeable.

I know I'm a post whore, but I don't treat it like a competition. I'll continue to post my one-liners and participate in the "word association" thread. When someone posts a legitimate question, most of the time, I throw in my two cents. There are a bunch of post-whores on this site, but I can't think of a single one of them that avoids the serious discussions.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Please forgive me if my posts seem a litle strong. Some days it's always a result of my mixed emotions. If i'm having a crappy with work, love, or just at home it reflects heavily in my posts. Some days I just need to pull the bug out of my ass, and let it go. With that said I think I need to go back to my usual whimsical, and my aloof self today.:cool: