Thoughts, not so random

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Altairion said:
woo alcohol all around. I'll take an alabama slammer, a shark water kamikaze, and hmm.... I'll save the bailey's for later :smile:

Have an Apple Martini while you're at it Mrs. Altairion

Throw me a few Heineken's and all is good with the world...

On Second thought..make it a Jager Bomb

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Dude, you are such a woman! Alt says, "Afterwards, I will have a fuzzy peach, a cosmopolitan, and ooooo am I feeling naughty? ok.... a slippery nipple..
tee hee hee...:rolleyes:"

haha, I don't like cosmopolitans

I tend to vary in my preferences, sometimes I go all beer...sometimes I feel like some flavor. btw...an Alabama Slammer...maybe a woman drink. However is it still a woman drink if it comes in an actual fishbowl? :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Altairion said:
haha, I don't like cosmopolitans

I tend to vary in my preferences, sometimes I go all beer...sometimes I feel like some flavor. btw...an Alabama Slammer...maybe a woman drink. However is it still a woman drink if it comes in an actual fishbowl? :wink:

The lion agrees with me. We know he is wise as they come:biggrin1:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:
And besides, you can't ban me without a warning mothahhumpah!!

yes, actually, they're are supposed to give you a six second warning ... it helps to alleviate the pain :cool:

although jeff knows i'd never vote to ban him...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
GoneA said:
yes, actually, they're are supposed to give you a six second warning ... it helps to alleviate the pain :cool:

although jeff knows i'd never vote to ban him...

exactly.. GoneA's my cuddly puppy... and Yah Lion.. post count means nothing. I like the stuff you say sometimes. Makes me laugh. I have over 900 posts dude, and I am no wise guy. Me barely no speak english well.:rolleyes:
Now if you will excuse me....

*gets naked and tromps off to Alt's room.. hoping that he is gentle tonight and doesn't use the spatuala for spankings.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn french canadians and your inability to accept english....

Spatula? You've been far naughtier than that. You get the old piece of fence with a rusty nail on it.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Altairion said:
Damn french canadians and your inability to accept english....

Spatula? You've been far naughtier than that. You get the old piece of fence with a rusty nail on it.

SIR.... I 'ave bean insult'd.... I am no frannnnch canadien.. ( spelled as I wanted it to sound) I am from Ontario, and there is no french Canadians in there I know of, except for those who dwell in ottawa and Very northern parts. MY area is English with a few asian influences:biggrin1:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
SIR.... I 'ave bean insult'd.... I am no frannnnch canadien.. ( spelled as I wanted it to sound) I am from Ontario, and there is no french Canadians in there I know of, except for those who dwell in ottawa and Very northern parts. MY area is English with a few asian influences:biggrin1:

I think we have a spy...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
windtalkerways said:
Ok...guess I have to modify my
response as you modified your post! :tongue:

Nah, I liked it windy.. it worked.. I dont' usually edit my posts.. I like to freeball it.. gives people a chance to get bonus marks if they spot the mistakes:rolleyes:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Nah, I liked it windy.. it worked.. I dont' usually edit my posts.. I like to freeball it.. gives people a chance to get bonus marks if they spot the mistakes:rolleyes:

No soup for you!!!

I'm off to bed.

Night to all my playfriends!

Oh and Alex...the final score for today
was four BIG laughs and lots and lots of
continuous smiles all day! :rolleyes: