Tiger Woods

I read on some website, maybe it was this site. I don't remember. But their was a short documentary thing done on the making of his video game. There was some scenes they said of him wearing that tight lycra type suit, the one were they put the motion detectors on to record the motion for the video game. They said his bulge/vpl was very noticable. I have yet to find the video though.
I made a post about that footage in another thread about him over a year ago. Perhaps it's what you recall. Here it is.
 
I think you're trying to lump all Asians into one 'gene' pool. I'll agree that most Asians are smaller than what we here have become accustom to but, Thai men are the exception. For the most part Thai men are fairly well endowed. And unlike other Asian countries, they don't train their foreskins to stay back. Very nice.


Well said and thank you.
 
I would much rather hear that he was having an affair with Sergio Garcia than what is now going on! Such an announcement would be much more newsworthy!!
 
I would much rather hear that he was having an affair with Sergio Garcia than what is now going on! Such an announcement would be much more newsworthy!!

OH the very IDEA of Tiger having ANY kind of sex...ALL we've HEARD this week is Tiger Woods - ad nauseum!!!!

HELL, I'd rather have the affair with Sergio Garcia MYSELF!!!!
 
those big stars, athletes and politicians start thinking with their dicks when they become rich and powerful -- too Hell with the wife and kids -- gotta use their world status to get as much sex as possible. Tiger is no different. I hope his wife takes him to the financial cleaners.
 
Tiger Woods? He is a golfer. Golf is BORING. Tiger Woods is not a thinking machine. He plays golf. He has money. He has gotten into trouble because he's showing off his wood. Who gives a crap. He's rich and attracts airheaded bimbos. The whole bottom line is: keep your wood in your pants, Tiger. And he's going to pay his "wife" how many millions much, for her to stay with him. F'm street walker Bitches are easier to hire. Golfers are not very bright. Are they? This proves it.
 
the question is,if he were not a rich would he have been able to snag that hot blond? I think not because he put the uggg in ugly. the other part of this is no matter how hot they are you still have to put up with their shit.
 
I have always found Tiger Woods to be very sexy -- whether he is small or large, I would luv to see him nude and get very oral upfront and in the rear om him.
 
Tiger Woods? He is a golfer. Golf is BORING. Tiger Woods is not a thinking machine. He plays golf. He has money. He has gotten into trouble because he's showing off his wood. Who gives a crap. He's rich and attracts airheaded bimbos. The whole bottom line is: keep your wood in your pants, Tiger. And he's going to pay his "wife" how many millions much, for her to stay with him. F'm street walker Bitches are easier to hire. Golfers are not very bright. Are they? This proves it.

Wow, an anti-golf republican. Who knew?
 
tiger does nothing for me, but, he is an tremendous athlete.
and who knows what goes on behind closed doors?
why is it all Tigers fault?
how do we know how she treats him,,,
Im not saying what he did is right, all i am saying is we dont know the whole story.
no one is perfect.
 
tiger does nothing for me, but, he is an tremendous athlete.
and who knows what goes on behind closed doors?
why is it all Tigers fault?
how do we know how she treats him,,,
Im not saying what he did is right, all i am saying is we dont know the whole story.
no one is perfect.

Golf is athletic? Get real. You hit a ball, you walk some length and hit it again.

Yeah, a source of skill and power.

Tiger Woods has money. The woman married him for it. They're both to blame.
 
athletic? all he does is walk around few steps he has someone to do the heavy lifting and an electric cart. cow pasture pool.
 
I think golf is boring forme to watch, but I still respect the sport. Some of you are so close minded.
 
Republican? Is a joke, yes? Or you don't get a joke?

Was a joke and I don't get a joke. I was actually coming here only to edit the original post to say that I didn't get your joke and my bad. What are you going to do? But even in the unthinking state in which I misread your joke, I would never vote republican. The only time I've ever voted Republican was when Joe Lieberman ran against Lowell Weiker. As it turns out, either vote would have been for the GOP.
 
Woods is hot if you like unattractive guys with horse teeth, that play a sissy sport. Unless that is your type you will find him repulsive because he is repulsive.