tight foreskin

Chainfire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MY forskin has grown tighter (can still pull back forskin when flaccid).i CAN no longer pull the skin back during an erection and i fear sex will be troublesome and painful. I am scared to get into an intimate relationship since the onset of this problem. I am going to a walk in clinic tomorrow to see what my options are....do you think i just need powerful steroidal cream? maybe semi-circumcision? i don't want to loose my forskin...any other guys been through this? talk to me

8x6

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just stretch it dude. The way people stretch out their earlobes and lips (for want of less evocative images).

Use anything. Small pieces of flexible tubing come to mind. You could keep a roll of quarters in there, just kidding (please wash first!) You could use almost anything.

If you go to a doctor in the U.S., probably the first thing you are going to hear is circumcision. I think of that as an absolute last resort because medical people are supposed to use cutting only after more conservative approaches fail.

I've been restoring my foreskin for several years. If I can use skin expansion techniques to grow a whole new foreskin, how much more easy do you think it will be for you to enlarge your foreskin opening by the methods I just suggested?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes guy, went through that same situation at age 45. It is called phimosis. I was advised to get cut and I did... sorry that happened though! Now they can cut perforations into it to free things up.. much better way to go if you can't stretch it wider yourself. An exposed head becomes too easily irritated by clothing , etc. Read carefully what the other guy dxj just suggested to you...makes sense!