Tight

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silly question here...but I hear it all the time...said to women as a compliment.

What (to you) makes a girl tight? Or appear tight?

D

deleted356736

You can feel it. It's being gripped firmly and stimulated hard when you're inside, rather than being caressed as with most women. If you've had sex with more than five or six women, you will feel the tight ones.

An example, possibly the most beautiful woman I've ever met, part-Thai and part-Australian. Very tight, I eased myself in and within a couple of thrusts I felt stimulated enough to get close to comming. The only way I could have sex with her was to change missionary position to kneeling between her legs, and then thrust very, very slowly and deliberately. She was too tight to do it any other way and have it last more than a minute. Doing it this way she got off (in this position, her tightness guaranteed that my thick cock was rubbing her g-spot with every stroke), and because it was doing it slow and deliberatly, I could last a fair while.

For a guy who's had sex thousands of times, and regularly so many times each week, to get this stimulated is really what tight is all about.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It has many different aspects.
The level of a woman's arousal is dependent on the time of the month, desire for her partner, foreplay, and if she is on any for of medication or is using social drugs like weed or liquor.

Many times we think that we are "ready" and in actual fact we aren't.

Being considered tight may be considered a good thing right up until it causes either party an unacceptable level of discomfort.
When this happens, perhaps, the duration of foreplay should be lengthened and the reduction of the above mentioned factors like weed and or liquor should be considered.

Full arousal happens when the vagina is tented.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cbrmale: hmm...my ex had sex with me like that very often and we switched positions a lot...I just thought it was because he liked it that way and anytime we'd go fast and hard it was pretty much a quickie. He did remark that I was very tight (but I figured he was just being nice/polite).

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm assuming you're not referring to, like, a "tight body".. just means no fat.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just wondering the same thing yesterday! I've heard it often and I wonder what a guy's definition of tight really is. Well, more specifically I wonder what the average woman's "tightness" is. Too bad women can't measure like guys do. I guess you just go by what guys say. Unless you would like to debate that too, we could start another argument about how "all guys claim your pussy is tight just to flatter you" (like the all guys say youre the best blow job thread).
Guys, can you tell with your fingers?

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A woman is tight when you can feel her pussy pressing all the way against your dick when you fuck her. Unfortunatly, even with my 6' girth, I found out that most women are not really tight :(

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been told I was tight, but never put much thought into what it means. lol. So is it the entire length of the pussy that feels tight, or just the entrance? Everyone so far is making it sound like the entire length... just wanted to verify tho.

It depends. Sometimes the entrance is tighter than the back, in my experience. A tight pussy is a tight pussy, though.

If it feels like the inside walls touch each other even when the outer lips are spread from excitement... yar, that's a tight un'.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can't easily and comfortably take 2 male fingers, you are tight. My ex made me feel like the head of my cock was on fire many times (in a GOOD way believe me). Depending on the position at times, I felt my cum rising after 5 minutes and had to slow down or shift positions. Other times I could go like the dickens. But usually she felt tight all the way in, but a tad tighter at the entrance (sometimes it felt like a vice and it was Fan-frigging-tastic).
All that, combined with her lovely figure, made me wish she wasn't an evil, psycho hose-beast.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've always known. When i masturbated it was hard to get my own finger inside, even harder for two. Same goes for when a guy fingers me. When i insert or remove a tampon.

When i get a pap smear, they have to use smaller instruments. The penetration part of sex is either excruciating, or merely uncomfortable. I not only feel the hymen area and forchette stretch or tear, i feel the PC muscles in my vagina stretch. This is moreso when we havent had sex in more than a week or so. It's like trying to swallow an icecube how your esophogus stretches to accomodate something too big.