Tongue in ear

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the weekend, I had first-time-sex with someone I met recently.

Amid the kissing and other foreplay, my ear was tongued. I have always enjoyed a blow job and I like being rimmed, but getting my ear tongued is not something that turns me on.

I have not done something like that; the closest I ever got to the ear was to nibble the ear lobe.

How many out there, like me, do not enjoy beign tongued in the ear?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too dont like very wet tongue in my ear or kissing...dont like wet and sloopy...have to control the salivation for my taste...:rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I had a girlfriend who did that to me a lot.

It was kind of a weird sensation, but then, I liked the feel of her warm, wet tongue in general... so I was okay with it.

The other downside is that, although I keep my ears clean, I was at times paranoid that she'd be tasting earwax or something. Eww. Luckily, that didn't happen - or she never said anything if it did.

Oh, sorry... too much information?

Anyway, I never did that to anyone. Earlobes and the outer curve of the ear only.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must say I have very sensitive ears, if a guy knows how to use his lips and tongue on them, it can get me pretty turned on. Not only the earlobes, but also upper arcs of the earlap, the skin behind my ears, maybe the first 1/4 inch of skin around it. Lick it between kisses, nibble and suck some, and let me feel those joyful surges, gives me goose bumps all over.

However, too much salivation isn't what I thrive on, sorry. And no guys, excusing by telling my puppies made your mouth water won't count ;-)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love being tongued in my ear, it really turns me on, as it turns me on to tongue my gf's ear while we are having sex.

I don't know what it is so hot about it, maybe the feel of her breath and heat around my head, or better... inside my head.