Too Lewd to Grab in Public?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by themrsir, Feb 23, 2008.

1. themrsir

themrsir New Member

Inspired by an avatar I found where this asian dude is checking out this chick and she notices then spread her legs, I have decided that maybe I should grab my dick when someone is checking it out. My head is about 1.5X1.5 soft and alot more definition is added when I'm commando in jeans. When some chick looks at my crotch then there is only a chance they are checking my package. Now I will no for sure!!!

Too Lewd for Public?

2. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

It's generally not socially acceptable for men to go around grabbing their crotches in public. Besides, you don't want her to run the risk of thinking you might have jock itch, do you?

3. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    actually if you grab your crotch in a way that makes it look like your are scratching yourself or adjusting yourself I don't think would be considered lewd, All guys scratch and adjust themselves, I just wouldn't make eye contact and try not to make it look intentional. However just do it quickly and don't keep your hand down there for a long period of time.

4. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    AAAAAAAaahhhh memories.. I remember once checking out someone I was very attracted to under a table at a meeting... and he had a huge tent.. he put both hands in his pocket under the table and moved his hands while in his pocket back and forth.... I don't know what he was doing but it turned me on!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

5. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Grabbing yourself in public might turn some one on, but I am guessing it will turn some off as well. Personally, I don't think it should be your signature move!

6. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Sometimes you just have to grab it, you do have to scratch an itch.

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm one of those guys who won't adjust in front of someone - I'll find a way to do it on the sly. It excites me when other guys do it blatantly in public as long as no kids are around. I used to see it on campus at SDSU and laugh to myself that these guys have no shame.

Draft saved Draft deleted