Top vs. Bottom

breedmeindy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to be a bit more vers, but I've always been a natural bottom with guys. I've never had any issue with enjoying getting fucked by a guy. I've always viewed a guy taking a dick as a very hot and masculine thing. Others won't agree, but that's my opinion.

King Ding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The two times I tried to top just seemed awkward and I had trouble staying hard. I have have been fucked a few times and enjoyed it, the first being the most intense. surprisingly the first time I fucked a woman in the ass it was amazing. I may try a TS just for the experience.

Reactions: ConorJ

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm vers, and I love both. I can't really get hung up about which I prefer. My gf and I really get off on anal. She takes me balls deep but also does me at least once a week with a strap-on cock. With my fuck buddy, I top more than I bottom, but this is what he wants. Our last afternoon session I fucked him 3 times and he did me once.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just like to fill holes.
Bi, but absolutely no interest in being a bottom.
Kind of amazes me when someone wants me to top them, but they keep coming back - so who am I to say no?
. I can totally relate with just wanting to stick your cock in a hole... any hole, to bust a but in. I'm bisexual and used to feel the exact same way you do. I was a total top for all of my anal sex encounters with a man (or men). But after watching some guys I fucked have some of the most intense orgasms I've ever seen before in my life I started to wonder what all the rage was about. I mean their bodies would be writhing and spasming and the couldn't help but let out involuntary screams and grunts as they were cumming. And most of them wouldn't even touch their cock at all. I started to explore my own ass and discovered prostate stimulation and holy hell was I amazed! I started with a lubed up finger, then two, then a small dildo, then a vibrating prostate massager... and eventually worked my way up to a nice hard cock. I still top much more than I bottom, but all I can say is "Shit, God Damn!" When you have a prostate enduced orgasm it's so intense it was almost as if I never really had a full on orgasm before. To be cliche, "Don't knock it until you try it

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm vers, and I love both. I can't really get hung up about which I prefer. My gf and I really get off on anal. She takes me balls deep but also does me at least once a week with a strap-on cock. With my fuck buddy, I top more than I bottom, but this is what he wants. Our last afternoon session I fucked him 3 times and he did me once.
That is Hot as fucking hell! I do love me some wet, juicy pussy... and I also love me some cock. I have never had a girl do me with a strap-on and not sure if I will ever have that experience, but it's absolutely fabulous that you have and continue to enjoy it. I bow down to you with respect.

D

deleted1177572

I am all bottom at heart but have only did it with one guy, over just one weekend. It is just the thought of giving pleasure. My dick is small and my ass is my asset... so, it all works. Jockstraps and panties (a new thing) turn me on. Total pussy boi in bed. 125836481_8691674.jpg
851334608_868210.jpg