Tour de France

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tour de France!!!

Barry bonds was found to be the nutritionist in charge for the Landis team. Hip and all, a Bonds milkshake( patent pending) makes a race horse out of a rat corpse.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
pichulon said:
Barry bonds was found to be the nutritionist in charge for the Landis team.

This is meant as comedy right?

At any rate, Floyd seems like a good kid (sort ot weird looking though) and I hope he proves himself clean. If not, Oscar Periero raced his spaniard ass off too.

Sadly, even if Floyd vindicates himself his achievement will be forever tainted.

T

that_other_guy

The same thing tried to get pulled with Lance (last Tour if I remember correctly) & his reputation hasn't taken a hit what so ever ... I doubt much happens in this case either

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Floyd Landis his bike did ride
Easily pushing his competition aside,
But high testosterone
Caused a permanent bone
So doping was immediately implied.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Someone needs to be ashamed . His testosterone level? PLEASE! I think someone doesnt like the idea of having another American as winner....

Nah, I think it's a sign of another desperate American willing to do whatever he can to win. Floyd's career was pretty much at an end anyway given his age and hip problems. I'm sure that for him it was worth the risk.

Anyway, it won't be hard to figure out if the testosterone was natural or supplemented by a chemical. The French kicked out Ulrich who was clearly the favorite, yet the Germans didn't start crying about anti German feelings. Your persecution complex is pathetic.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Someone needs to be ashamed . His testosterone level? PLEASE! I think someone doesnt like the idea of having another American as winner....

Naughty. I do not know if you are aware of the fact, but a way to enhance performance in sports is to raise the levels of testosterone in the bloddstream, so it can act as an anabolic agent. Anabolic means that the body builds tissue at higher speeds and with more efficiency , multiplying cell reproduction and thus creating more muscle mass, stronger and more explosive. The changes happen at all levels, so the person under an anabolic steroid drug, under testosterone treatment, ( under other hormones like growth hormone and GF-1 factors) will achieve levels of performance that no human under normal conditions would ever be able to achieve.

If his testosterone levels are high, there is no way his own body could produce and maintain such amounts.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Pichulon,

Your comments were very enlightening.

pichulon said:
Naughty. I do not know if you are aware of the fact, but a way to enhance performance in sports is to raise the levels of testosterone in the bloddstream, so it can act as an anabolic agent. Anabolic means that the body builds tissue at higher speeds and with more efficiency , multiplying cell reproduction and thus creating more muscle mass, stronger and more explosive. The changes happen at all levels, so the person under an anabolic steroid drug, under testosterone treatment, ( under other hormones like growth hormone and GF-1 factors) will achieve levels of performance that no human under normal conditions would ever be able to achieve.

If his testosterone levels are high, there is no way his own body could produce and maintain such amounts.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lest we get too far into this, I *believe* chico meant Americans have a persecution complex, not Naughty specifically. His previous sentence was about Germany and France.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With so many pro athletes caught doping, I'm not surprised to hear Landis is under suspicion as well. I hope he isn't but it sure sounds like another hero has been shattered. Too bad.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The performance of Landis in the race and the events that lead to his best performance during the race ( after a terrible stage, appearing tired and worn out ) make the substance abuse question material status.
If we add blood test results to the mix of facts, it does not look very promissing to him. I can extrapolate from some articles I read that technological advances in detection avoidance are pushing some athletes to unchartered waters and risking going over the illegal boundaries so much extended by this aforementioned technology to the point of being detected. Many other athletes are using anabolic substances without being detected. In today's sports world only the ones that go overboard get detected. That is not to say everybody is doing it, but the weaker ones, those that really see the risks as something small compared to the potential glory will go after it with determination. Sometimes it is hard to see the boundary between training and nutrition and substances that can enhance performance. To a elite athlete, the boundary is not that clearly seen, it does not seem fair.