Toxic place

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: XL_Lingam
Yeah I'm really only familiar with his hits and some of the stuff he did with Dylan. I should delve definitely deeper into Petty's catalog. I like the Wilburys too, they were fun. He'll be missed for sure.

Yeah man I know. I’m kinda the same here. You should post some stuff in the “happy songs” thread if you haven’t already. It’s great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: XL_Lingam
We can always amend the rules if necessary.
I know, I can draw thought aside from this to that at times, place things on a bit of a roundabout or merry go round.. Such is my fault in life.

Yet, when 1+1=2 and 2+2 =4, a, 2+3=6 is a bit of fun :)

By the way....I predicted a severe cyclone to hit our coast in a weeks time 4 or 5 days a go. Way before BOM. Will see what happens there.
 
Quote of the day:

"I haven't the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out."

- David Sedaris
 
I'll admit it! I am one of the,if not the biggest asshole/dick in LPSG chat. I will put you in check when needed and will call you out on your BS/shit everytime.

Why? Yeah yeah it's the net which I use to tell soren10 numerous times. But if you're going to fake a profile/gender/pics,stolen pics or troll me or the room. I will put your ass in it's place.

10+ years in LPSG? Not a bragging right but yeah!?!?!? I think I've earned my spot/reputation here
Well, I received my first warning today... Auf Wiedersehen! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: hunghorse30
You know rarely to people in real lifevget me upset

No way a person on line is gonna razzle me.....in fact I find the toxic nature of the forums kinda interesting....it would be boring if we call agreed all the time

I appreciate the odd rabble rouser

God I miss the good old days, where we all got the best of each other. Shit I'll admit I was once a shit slinger. LOL whatever happened to Kotch explanation on the rule no action would be taken so long as the one reporting doesn't add to the continuation and they forfeit the rights of intervention if they decide to go at it.

Ding ding ding..
 
  • Like
Reactions: LaFemme
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just for giggles - here are two very different version of that song. Each makes its own statement in an irreverent way

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.