Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So wife and I had a heart to heart about sex this week and She said she wants to get a strap on for me. Lol. I loved the idea, however I have never played with strap ons. She saw one that is held in place inside her vagina and loved it. Does anyone know of these work well? What would you guys recommend?????? Adam & Eve Eve's Vibrating Strapless Strap-On in Pink)

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So wife and I had a heart to heart about sex this week and She said she wants to get a strap on for me. Lol. I loved the idea, however I have never played with strap ons. She saw one that is held in place inside her vagina and loved it. Does anyone know of these work well? What would you guys recommend?????? Adam & Eve Eve's Vibrating Strapless Strap-On in Pink)
You're talking about Feeldoes and similar types. Don't waste your money. My gf hates hers because she has to concentrate on keeping it secure in her pussy while she's fucking. Basically, she has to squeeze it with her pussy walls to keep it in place. It's sort of okay if she's fucking a gf in the pussy because there's not too much resistance, but a disaster if she's fucking me in the ass because there's more resistance. Also when she's pumping her Feeldoe cock, she's always worrying that it will be pulled out of her. My gf already has three harnesses and they're a lot better.
So go shopping for a good harness

Reactions: Richiecable

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You're talking about Feeldoes and similar types. Don't waste your money. My gf hates hers because she has to concentrate on keeping it secure in her pussy while she's fucking. Basically, she has to squeeze it with her pussy walls to keep it in place. It's sort of okay if she's fucking a gf in the pussy because there's not too much resistance, but a disaster if she's fucking me in the ass because there's more resistance. Also when she's pumping her Feeldoe cock, she's always worrying that it will be pulled out of her. My gf already has three harnesses and they're a lot better.
So go shopping for a good harness
Thanks!! I am reading reviews now. Is it close to the teal thing ?? Lol.