Transforming into a she male

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright I will bite....just for the fun of it.

Without being offensive, are you passable? if so, where on the looks scale are you? If you are already dating guys, you are well on your way.

If you are already passable as a woman, you probably could find such a guy without difficulty. However, I can only imagine what such a guy might be like. If you are not passable now, surgery is not going to make enough of a difference.....Sorry.

Its a long process, and a lot of guys would be fine with the top stuff but not be OK with the bottom part.

Not to be a downer, but I think this is more of a fantasy unless you are like 18 with a rocking body already who lives as a girl. Too many abusive creepers out there.

Reactions: submit452

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
But that's not strictly true is it?(the surgery think I mean,I'll leave the rest aside for now).

Hormones, hair transplant, f.f.,breast implants, silicone buttock implants etc,etc- who are we to say what difference they could make without being surgeons /even seeing the person?,even if they're not fantastically fem?.Granted these things are hard to get/dangerous/expensive, but again, without details(e.g money available), we dont know what a difference they'd make. Anyway sexieness femininity is subjective...

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins