Trevor donovan

And for you foot lovers.
I think Trevor Donovan should have been cast as Ken in the new Barbie movie. At least, he should have been one of the many Kens. He could have been cast as "California Ken" or "Surfer Ken". I remember him in the Dancing with the Stars dancing to the Aqua's "Barbie Girl" song. He really looked like a life-sized Ken:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
I think Trevor Donovan should have been cast as Ken in the new Barbie movie. At least, he should have been one of the many Kens. He could have been cast as "California Ken" or "Surfer Ken". I remember him in the Dancing with the Stars dancing to the Aqua's "Barbie Girl" song. He really looked like a life-sized Ken:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes he should have been part of this movie. He is literally a doll. He could be gay Ken.