Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His legacy is going to be people who are 20 now saying in 25 years to their friends "Oh man, do you remember "The Try Guys"? What were their names again? Remember the Asian gay one who thought he was better than everyone else?"

Eugene has been checked out for YEARS. He clearly wanted to spin off into a career in acting and it has not panned out. No one takes him seriously as a model because realistically, sorry but name a 38 year old male model who didn't start that career at a younger age.

Personally I just find him overbearing in his attempt to "school" people on what it means to be queer, because he pushes out this queer genericism as if he's the first queer guy to discover his identity. Yawn.

Reactions: PeachyDistance

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s nice to be liberated into who you are. Bring a gay man and living to your fullest but if that’s all you’re memorable for it becomes one note and it falls on deaf ears. If we as a group sat down and tried our best to think of one thing Eugene is known for in the Try Guys or outside of the them. What would it be? Gay and fashion. Okay cool but if we were to take those away, then what?? If it takes you a minute, there’s where the problem lies.

BiType

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s nice to be liberated into who you are. Bring a gay man and living to your fullest but if that’s all you’re memorable for it becomes one note and it falls on deaf ears. If we as a group sat down and tried our best to think of one thing Eugene is known for in the Try Guys or outside of the them. What would it be? Gay and fashion. Okay cool but if we were to take those away, then what?? If it takes you a minute, there’s where the problem lies.
Yeah. I can name ten things about Keith, Ned and Zach each that I learned being a fan of TTG over the years. I can name maybe three things about Eugene. He's just...BORING. (And again, his fashion is derivative as Hell. I think he just sees other gay men on a runway and make a cheap knockoff of what they wore.)

Reactions: solanalunera