Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I saw that in public, I don’t think I would be able to control myself. I would be on my knees so damn fast!
The trick is to control yourself if you want to see straight guys hard !!

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Dole

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you look at men and wonder what size they are packing in their pants? I do, so the work communal showers is exciting for that. It just takes 1 guy to break the ice, and the trick is to keep it a bit subtle (e.g. no jerking, just soap up etc).

One time, there were 8 of us (all straight guys) in the showers naked and soft, so I got a semi and a stiffy shortly afterwards when I noticed a few having a peek.

About a minute later, 4 were semi and getting harder. Well with 5 showing their tackle, the other 3 got stiffies too. Guys love to compete and see who's the biggest, so about 3 minutes into the shower, all 8 of us were totally hard. :)

Laughing and commenting on our sizes, it was male bonding at its best.

I was the shortest, but the thickest.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why be concerned about spreading boners around a group of guys showering? There is something quite amazing about how one guy will harden up and all the others will follow soon after.
Absolutely!

Reactions: NCbear

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I get so turned on by seeing a big dick pant bulge in public but become so jealous of the packing stud at the same time. Especially if I'm with a female and it's obvious that she can see it. Does this happen to other guys out there?

There was a public garden in NYC where people had leased their own little space from the city for growing vegetables and other things, one older man in his 50s used his property/lot to build a weird sculpture out of anything he could find. He would always go shirtless in the summertime and wear tight cutoff jeans to show off his hairy sexy body. My window overlooked his sculpture and I could see him going back and forth each day. OMG the outline of his dick was so thick in his pants it got me rock hard looking at it from the window. A few times I went down to look at the sculpture and talk to him while he was working on it as it was open to the public. His big fat thick dick made me drool but he had no idea I was in love with his manhood. I had several gay fantasies prior to this but nothing this strong. I had been living a total straight life up until then and still do today....but I knew that I was Bi after being around this crazy beautiful gorgeous man. I wanted him so bad but did nothing to act on it.

My girlfriend at the time began to help another woman garden her small land plot and she would tell me stories about seeing him around and that she thought he was crazy. I knew that she saw his manhood but she never said anything about it, probably not to make me feel insecure....but it was too big to ignore. I can tell by the way she talked about him that she was turned on by his manliness. That made me so jealous and turned on at the same time.

I love seeing a huge bulge in public when I am with my wife. Whenever that happens, she is usually the one who spots it first and she loves teasing me about it. When the circumstances permit (which unfortunately does not happen very often) she will start rubbing my cock until I am totally hard (which usually takes about 2 seconds) and then she'll start saying something like: "Look at the size of his bulge. So long and thick even when he's soft. And your tiny little hard-on barely shows at all." She knows I love to hear that I am much smaller totally hard than some guys are when they're soft... But again, unfortunately, it happens very rarely that we see a huge bulge in public and we can indulge in our perverse little comparison games...

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love seeing a huge bulge in public when I am with my wife. Whenever that happens, she is usually the one who spots it first and she loves teasing me about it. When the circumstances permit (which unfortunately does not happen very often) she will start rubbing my cock until I am totally hard (which usually takes about 2 seconds) and then she'll start saying something like: "Look at the size of his bulge. So long and thick even when he's soft. And your tiny little hard-on barely shows at all." She knows I love to hear that I am much smaller totally hard than some guys are when they're soft... But again, unfortunately, it happens very rarely that we see a huge bulge in public and we can indulge in our perverse little comparison games...
Reminds me of an experience I had seriously flaunting a bulge at a street festival...
This British couple is walking past, and as they approach the guy says something like "Oh, Jesus!," turns to the side, positions his hand partly blocking his eyes, and starts to blush. His wife says to me "Oh, don't mind him. He's like that because he has such a tiny willy." and then proceeds to examine and complement me right in front of her blushing husband.

Cameltoeorly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reminds me of an experience I had seriously flaunting a bulge at a street festival...
This British couple is walking past, and as they approach the guy says something like "Oh, Jesus!," turns to the side, positions his hand partly blocking his eyes, and starts to blush. His wife says to me "Oh, don't mind him. He's like that because he has such a tiny willy." and then proceeds to examine and complement me right in front of her blushing husband.
Ooooooohhh....Love that thick dick

Reactions: tunameltsmyheart

lowrisejoe

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Echoing what has already been said. Feral is the best way to describe what happens to me as well. When I see a large visible bulge in a public place I go completely bulge blind. I’ll follow it… stalk it… run ahead of it to position myself perfectly just to see the sway and bounce of it… I’ll strike up inane conversations (ask for directions, the time, what shoes those are) just so I can lock my eyes on it. The things I would do to brush up against it.

Absolutely Feral.
Same here!

Reactions: Cameltoeorly

jmatt789

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So horny when you see someone hot and start imagining what their cock looks like, and even better when you can see an out line or bulge, love it in the summer when you see guys wearing really clingy shorts and you can make out their cock / head out line

Even better at the gym when you see guys changing and they’ve got a big bugle on display in tight boxers

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
So horny when you see someone hot and start imagining what their cock looks like, and even better when you can see an out line or bulge, love it in the summer when you see guys wearing really clingy shorts and you can make out their cock / head out line

Even better at the gym when you see guys changing and they’ve got a big bugle on display in tight boxers
I could not agree more!

Reactions: jmatt789

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get so turned on by seeing a big dick pant bulge in public but become so jealous of the packing stud at the same time. Especially if I'm with a female and it's obvious that she can see it. Does this happen to other guys out there?

There was a public garden in NYC where people had leased their own little space from the city for growing vegetables and other things, one older man in his 50s used his property/lot to build a weird sculpture out of anything he could find. He would always go shirtless in the summertime and wear tight cutoff jeans to show off his hairy sexy body. My window overlooked his sculpture and I could see him going back and forth each day. OMG the outline of his dick was so thick in his pants it got me rock hard looking at it from the window. A few times I went down to look at the sculpture and talk to him while he was working on it as it was open to the public. His big fat thick dick made me drool but he had no idea I was in love with his manhood. I had several gay fantasies prior to this but nothing this strong. I had been living a total straight life up until then and still do today....but I knew that I was Bi after being around this crazy beautiful gorgeous man. I wanted him so bad but did nothing to act on it.

My girlfriend at the time began to help another woman garden her small land plot and she would tell me stories about seeing him around and that she thought he was crazy. I knew that she saw his manhood but she never said anything about it, probably not to make me feel insecure....but it was too big to ignore. I can tell by the way she talked about him that she was turned on by his manliness. That made me so jealous and turned on at the same time.
I’ve had this experience before. Where somebody’s bulge is just so big you can’t not think about it. I used to date this girl, her sister had this boyfriend for a while, who dick seriously slid halfway down his leg to his knee. I think he was soft, but you could see the outline of his huge head so easily. The four of us hung out a bunch at the time, and I would clock it, and it was really obvious that he wasn’t fluffing or trying to make anything happen. It was just a very, very thick long soft cock inside of a pair of jeans.

I wasn’t trying to be a creep, but it was hard not to notice. Once or twice, he caught me taking a glance, made for some awkward looks. Never saw him naked, but I always wanted to see what he was actually packing