Two Chip Whore

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lahoma Sue Smith Agrees to Sex For Frito Lays Chips

An Oklahoma City woman was arrested for prostitution after agreeing to have sex with a man in exchange for a $30 box of Frito-Lays chips. Lahoma Sue Smith, dubbed the Frito Lays prostitute, pleaded no contest to the charges. Smith and the man were found partially clothed in her car. She told police her client didn’t have any money. He was a Frito-Lays employee and offered her a case of chips for sexual favors. Smith, 36, was ordered to pay a $1,142 fine. The man, who has not been identified, was not charged.
I get that prostitution is illegal, but that fine is ridiculously high! Clearly she doesn't have that kind of money. :mad: Why the hell wasn't the man charged with solicitation? :confused: :angryfire2:

I gotta know, was it the Cooler Ranch Doritos? Cause if I'm PMSing, I might give a bj for a case of those. :rolleyes::biggrin1: They are really good!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh sure charge the woman with a crime and let the man go free.
That is really fair.
She gets a thousand dollar plus fine and he gets to go home
and has no record behind this charge.
Why shouldn't he be charged alonside of this woman?
She couldn't be charged without a man to be her accomplice.
You'd think the police and those who would lock people up for
"victimless crimes" would see that we need the prison
space for serious violent felons not those abusing drugs and having sex with a consenting adult.
Don't the police have other more pressing crimes to attend to
like child molesters or murderers?
What a waste of taxpayer money.
C.B.:saevil:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lahoma Sue Smith Agrees to Sex For Frito Lays Chips

I get that prostitution is illegal, but that fine is ridiculously high! Clearly she doesn't have that kind of money. :mad: Why the hell wasn't the man charged with solicitation? :confused: :angryfire2:

I gotta know, was it the Cooler Ranch Doritos? Cause if I'm PMSing, I might give a bj for a case of those. :rolleyes::biggrin1: They are really good!
They said he was not charged because he was only trying to help her when the chips were down.:biggrin1: No he should have been charged too. Something tell's me he may have to look for another job very soon. Then again they are called Frito lays.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

When do you PMS again. :confused:
I plan on locking the two of us in a Doritos warehouse :biggrin1:

Attachments

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When the hookers are willing to work for junk food, you know the wheels have fallen off your society. It's like the canary just died.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When the hookers are willing to work for junk food, you know the wheels have fallen off your society. It's like the canary just died.

There are always desperate people.
Remember reading an article some time ago about some very low class hookers in one of the worst areas of Brooklyn.

A very large woman sat on the hood of a car stopped at a red light, pulled up her shirt and offered the driver an "organism" for $10.