Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His husband, or ex? Husband posted on Instagram saying he ‘survived from narcissistic abuse’ this year, what’s the tea?

Whoa, I had to look at Tyler’s TikToks and it’s been months since his husband was in a video. Seems like they broke up according to speculation in the comments.

Reactions: Iwantchanel9boots

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
Whoa, I had to look at Tyler’s TikToks and it’s been months since his husband was in a video. Seems like they broke up according to speculation in the comments.
What’s crazy is that it’s been only like 2 and a half months lol they stopped commenting/liking each others posts in the first week of October, which feels fairly recent imo a bit sad cause they always seemed happy together. I guess it’s another example of social media not being real life.

TeiKay

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What’s crazy is that it’s been only like 2 and a half months lol they stopped commenting/liking each others posts in the first week of October, which feels fairly recent imo a bit sad cause they always seemed happy together. I guess it’s another example of social media not being real life.
Didn't he post a photo of his husband like 5 days ago... it's on his insta.

Dancebabydance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here ya go, he's deleted a lot of stuff. I remember when he would post his dick, just cover his head. I don't think he's well endowed like the others do here. He's a skinny guy and his dick is fat, but the length is pretty normal, no issue for me, I think he almost hard in most of these.

Attachments

tacoguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An
Here ya go, he's deleted a lot of stuff. I remember when he would post his dick, just cover his head. I don't think he's well endowed like the others do here. He's a skinny guy and his dick is fat, but the length is pretty normal, no issue for me, I think he almost hard in most of these.
Any pictures of his dick?

Reactions: qwertyblob

loopydude3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh wow he is hottttt :heart_eyes: Idk why I didn't expect him to show off like this.He obviously doesn't want his dick pics out, and being gay he clearly knows about LPSG, but man I wish I got to see them :weary_face:

Reactions: richouchla