Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Girl don't give us this high and mighty bullshit when you're here just like us doing the same thing.
I'm not a girl, and I'm not begging people to post content I don't want to pay for. I enjoy what people share, sure, and have shared plenty. But if I really want something or like a specific performer, I subscribe.

Reactions: LostInTr4nslation

CrazyCatMan33

Admired Member
Media
I wish he'd stop painting his nails... I dont know why some of these american guys are doing it.
They are doing it in general to be fashionable. It's what's In fashion right now. But it also a way so advertise that the guy is femme or gender fluid. Or to show they are welcoming to others of those identities. Please add anything I may be missing...

Reactions: ThickBoi88

Kvue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are doing it in general to be fashionable. It's what's In fashion right now. But it also a way so advertise that the guy is femme or gender fluid. Or to show they are welcoming to others of those identities. Please add anything I may be missing...
He’s been doing since before it was trendy though.

pogwoff1066

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does he have two moms or am I confusing him with someone else?
Someone earlier claimed he was raised by two moms, but Tyson himself says he had a "conservative mormon childhood/upbringing". I suppose the two are not mutually exclusive (i.e. he was raised conservative until his mom came out) but I have never seen any evidence of the "two mom" claim AFAIK.

Also, lol @ the Alfiecinematic caption. Straight men are really so shameless (but their gay low-IQ followers are even worse).

Wingman11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And to get attention.

marlohampton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y'all are lying to yourselves if you think Tyson is straight. Like... mama, if he's in the closet it's made of glass.

While I do suspect he's got some sort of deep-rooted sexual repression stemming from his mormon background, what we DO know is that his dick goes up for women and doesn't go up for men, at least so far.

I thought he was closeted until I saw him fuck a woman like an animal with a rock hard erection. Meanwhile, in the Pumping Muscle molestations videos it looks like both him & his dick wants to astral project up outta there.

rushhot

Admired Member
Media
While I do suspect he's got some sort of deep-rooted sexual repression stemming from his mormon background, what we DO know is that his dick goes up for women and doesn't go up for men, at least so far.

I thought he was closeted until I saw him fuck a woman like an animal with a rock hard erection. Meanwhile, in the Pumping Muscle molestations videos it looks like both him & his dick wants to astral project up outta there.
That´s what makes me certain that he is exclusively attracted to women in terms of sexual intercourse. The odds of seeing him having sex with a man are none.