uncircumcised sensitivity

apollo

Expert Member
Media
Question for the uncircumcised guys.... are you able to comfortably have your foreskin rolled back for any length of time or is the head of the penis too sensitive? Having been circumcised at birth---having the head of my penis rub against my underwear etc.. is the only thing I know.

Got to thinking about this in a round-a-bout way... my neighbor was pretty seriously hurt in a car accident a few weeks ago. Despite a broken arm, leg and collarbone, his wife brought him home from the hospital and he hasn't started any physical therapy yet. We have become pretty good friends over the past few years and he asked if I would come and help him bathe and change what clothes he can actually fit on comfortably. His poor wife is trying to care for him AND a 3 month old baby. Anyway, I was helping him try to wash up yesterday and he commented that he can only keep his foreskin rolled back if he is naked....wearing underwear or any kind of clothing with it retracted is way too sensitive.

Are all uncircumcised penises that sensitive? If so, I wanna start restoring!

morphd108

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes I'll wear mine back for a bit, just for the hell of it. I generally wear tighter underwear, not boxers. The sensation is exhilarating, and I usually get hard right away.
Actually, even if I'm naked and skin back, because my foreskin keeps the head moist the feel of open air is enough to get me hard too.

Clancy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My foreskin fits comfortably over my cock head and while sensitive, my cock head does not seem overly sensitive. When I masturbate I like to stroke my shaft rather than just the head pulling the foreskin all the way back and all the way over the head and I have a very satisfying result. Sometimes I will pull the foreskin all the way back and hold my balls then stroke my cock including the head for a very nice climax. There have been times when I have stroked the head or someone has concentrated on it while sucking me, but I don't think that resulted in a quick release only another memorable climax.

S

SirConcis

The head is much more sensitive when moist (applies to both cut and uncut). Since the foreskin keeps the head moist even when soft, if you retract and put moist head in underwear it will be very sensitive.

But if you wait a few minutes to have head dry up, then the head will be more more plesurable in underwear.

There are a number of uncut who leave head permanently exposed in underwear. It takes a few days of doing it before the brain learns it is an OK sensation.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, leaving it rolled back hurts like a bitch. I'm not going to lie. It's super unpleasant. And then things start drying out, and that doesn't feel at all nice, either. I'm sure one would get used to it after a while (after all, cut guys seem to enjoy their dicks immensely), but it's so repellent that I wouldn't wait through it to see what it's like.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Too sensitive to roll the skin back, my penis would get rock hard just rubbing against my boxer briefs. Not to mention the "banjo string".

S

SirConcis

Thos who have "text book" foreskins which retract automatically during every erection tend to have fewer problems being "naked" in underwear because their glans is more accustomed to being exposed.

Those for whom the foreskin continues to cover head when erect (uness manually retracted) tend to have more problems eaving head exposed because their glans isn't used to being exposed.

Self retracting foreskins means the glans will be in contact with bedsheets or pyjamas during nighttime erections so it is more acustomed to being naked. So the male won't mind putting dick back in underwear with exposed glans after pissing etc.

Those with long foreksin tend to have overnsensitive glans and because it is very uncomfortable for them to have head exposed, they make sure their glans is covered before putting dick back in underwear.

We, circumcised males, just look forwards when we put on underwear to the moment when we feel the head come into contact with the cotton because that feels so pleasant without fear of it being uncomfortable.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thos who have "text book" foreskins which retract automatically during every erection tend to have fewer problems being "naked" in underwear because their glans is more accustomed to being exposed.

There is nothing "textbook" about foreskins retracting automatically off the glans during every erection. It's a myth that's caused tons of needless anxiety among teens and young adults who have been told that's the "norm" and how they should be. In reality, most foreskins stay forward or only partially retract on their own with erection. It's normal, it's healthy and it's prevalent. It's also OK if a foreskin is short or loose enough that it does retract into the ridged band position occasionally, usually or always.

But positing self-retracting foreskins as the ideal or somehow normative is just wrong.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
like i have said before on here, i like my foreskin pulled back and keep it that way most of the time.
for me the feeling is great and i have no problems with it like that.

when i was 16 and still a virgin, i thought it was time for me to try and expose the head if i was to have sex soon. and i had a right job with it. it took me about 3 month's of trying to get it to go right back, the pain was emence, like a 1000 volt shock if the head was touched. but i got there in the end. so yes, it can be VERY sensitive indeed.

Reactions: averagepat

apollo

Expert Member
Media
I really had no idea how much loss of sensitivity comes with being circumcised. I have often thought about trying to restore my foreskin but really don't have the time to devote hours on end to do it.

I have to say after helping out over the last few days I am quite jealous of the guys that are still intact. My buddy called this morning when he was ready to get moved, washed up and changed. He was laughing as I walked in the door...apparently the "sensitivity" had gotten the best of him and after his wife left for work he tried to take care of the situation himself! What he failed to realize was that he couldn't get himself cleaned up afterward. Needless to say, it was a rather lengthy sponge bath to get him back to normal. I'm just glad we were both able to laugh about it!!

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've tried it before just to see what its like I did it in the morning during my drive to work and then about half my day...I could feel every step I took it vibrated up into the head and every ruffle or twitch of cloth...very sensitive, I thought "ok screw it" and went to the washroom and pulled it back. But I am a pre-cummer so I had wet boxers :) didn't feel too nice...

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At about 14 I was told to keep my foreskin back and now I have done this many years.
I have to have briefs on to hold it back and it works it way over my cockhead anyway.
Many do not know I am uncircumcised. No problems with sensitivity. I would never want circumcism.

I am very much uncut, even when I'm hard my glans is barely visible. I can roll my skin right back, so It's not tight. If I roll my skin back and let my head rub on my underwear it is not very pleasant. It is a very irritating feel and I certainly don't get aroused by it and whenever I have tried it, I haven't been able to keep going for very long before It gets dry and starts to become sore. When I'm wanking, rolling my skin back and rubbing my palm over my exposed, wet (from precum) dick head is certainly an eye opener and is in fact too intense as it is so sensitive!

ItalianSoccerMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a large mushroom head, which keeps my foreskin back, even when flaccid; this happened in my early 20s, and seems to be the norm. I'm now in my later 20's and my skin is always back, so I look cut, but, my head has been desensitized to the feeling of fabric from my briefs rubbing against it. At first, it was a bit irritating, but, it's calmed down now.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my foreskin has a mind of its own. It has always retracted and closed on its own so it is not tight. Perhaps a third of the day it is retracted no matter if I am wearing anything or not. But those first moments when it retracts and is still moist, I agree, are the most sensitive until the glans dries. I usually go commando so it gives a suprise thrill when it does

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My prince albert piercing now means that my foreskin is permenantly rolled back, and I wouldnt have it any other way.

D_fjvier4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 19, uncut and have been keeping my foresking retracted on-and-off for the past few years now so the sensitivity is kinda gone. I can actually jerk off with the skin rolled back (with a little lube of course ;) ) and even when I wear it bare, rubbing against underwear isn't at all uncomfortabel. Although I must say, I get aroused. Quickly.

• Love
Reactions: camchain

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only lengthy time (hours) I've spent with it rolled back is when I've been naked. It's too uncomfortable otherwise. I don't like anyone else touching my glans, either. (They're welcome to roll the skin on and off it, though.) The only things it likes touching are other people's mucosa.