Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've posted in other threads on this topic, too, but yes, I have foreskin rolled back all the time from choice, and my glans is now so used to being uncovered that if the foreskin does slip forward it feels uncomfortable. As to sensitivity during sex, it works fine.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, leaving it rolled back hurts like a bitch. I'm not going to lie. It's super unpleasant. And then things start drying out, and that doesn't feel at all nice, either. I'm sure one would get used to it after a while (after all, cut guys seem to enjoy their dicks immensely), but it's so repellent that I wouldn't wait through it to see what it's like.

This is my exact experience as well, eloquently expressed. Thanks, erratic.

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question for the uncircumcised guys.... are you able to comfortably have your foreskin rolled back for any length of time or is the head of the penis too sensitive? Having been circumcised at birth---having the head of my penis rub against my underwear etc.. is the only thing I know.

Got to thinking about this in a round-a-bout way... my neighbor was pretty seriously hurt in a car accident a few weeks ago. Despite a broken arm, leg and collarbone, his wife brought him home from the hospital and he hasn't started any physical therapy yet. We have become pretty good friends over the past few years and he asked if I would come and help him bathe and change what clothes he can actually fit on comfortably. His poor wife is trying to care for him AND a 3 month old baby. Anyway, I was helping him try to wash up yesterday and he commented that he can only keep his foreskin rolled back if he is naked....wearing underwear or any kind of clothing with it retracted is way too sensitive.

Are all uncircumcised penises that sensitive? If so, I wanna start restoring!

Mine is.

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alright, I've never really tried it before but, I've got the foreskin pulled back, cock ring on, sporting a nice bulge in my basketball shorts about to head to walmart. Let's see how this feels. So far I like it.

D

deleted613148

I've worn my foreskin back since I was about 16. Its not long at all and stays back by itself now. The head has dried out slightly and is feels totally normal to have it rub against my briefs. It is still smooth but not 'glossy' anymore which I love as I can play with it in all different ways. When I jerk off (foreskin always far back when hard) I usually jerk the shaft skin (foreskin included) and rub the bare glans with my thumb and index finger.
All that said I still get immense pleasure from my foreskin and glans and my orgasms are just as intense as they've ever been - although I have really good control now.

Reactions: robsg and Bunny35

youngster101

Experimental Member
Media
i wear boxer and boxer breifs and thong like underware..i cant have my forskin back in boxers even when i pea afterward my head sticks out and rubs aginst my pants ....i rather have underware when i pull it back and walk i get hard than the sensitivity level decresses and my head dries up a bit i like though...personally

B_ItalianDonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like having my foreskin retracted in my boxers, because I don't like the feeling of the fabric rubbing against my head...
On the other hand, I love being so sensitive during sex (especially during oral!). This is basically the only moment in which I retract my foreskin.

billmipo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine used to be really super sensitive, but I gradually leave it back now a couple hours before i go to bed. to let it dryout. I can now wear tight underwear comfortably, but sometimes the head sticks to my stomach and it'll be a bit sensitive when i try to move, but its nothing i cant handle. Im slowly getting used to the feel.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't imagine wanting it to dry out, and be less sensitive.
I am a bit envious of the guys who look more moist, and more sensitive, than I.

B_lfink99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was circumcised at 20 and I'm now 22 and I have NOT lost any sensitivity in my glans, maybe because I was cut as an adult is why but it's the exact same as before I was cut

S

SirConcis

Some uncuts are more senstive than others. Som cut men are more sensitive than others.

There may be a part that is genetic, but I think a bigger part is lifestyle. What underwear you wear will like;y have a greater impact on circumcised sensitivity, and for the uncircumsised, the legth of foreskin and how much of head gets exposed automatically during erection and how the male masturbates will likely dictate level fo sensitivuty.

The more the glans is exposed, the more the brain learns to moderate the sensations to make them pleasurable. This is why some uncuts can masturbate like cut males while others find that any direct contact wit glans is painful and always leave their foreskins over the head when they masturbate for fear of having the pain.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... This is why some uncuts can masturbate like cut males while others find that any direct contact wit glans is painful and always leave their foreskins over the head when they masturbate for fear of having the pain.

Dude, we masturbate using our foreskins because IT FEELS GOOD!... Not out of fear of any kind.

Reactions: Jagtstein

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some uncuts are more senstive than others. Som cut men are more sensitive than others.

Yes, but that doesn't mean that averages don't exist and there's no causality going on.

There may be a part that is genetic, but I think a bigger part is lifestyle. What underwear you wear will like;y have a greater impact on circumcised sensitivity, and for the uncircumsised, the legth of foreskin and how much of head gets exposed automatically during erection and how the male masturbates will likely dictate level fo sensitivuty.

The more the glans is exposed, the more the brain learns to moderate the sensations to make them pleasurable. This is why some uncuts can masturbate like cut males while others find that any direct contact wit glans is painful and always leave their foreskins over the head when they masturbate for fear of having the pain.

I'm really never sure where you get this information. Where are you reading it? Or is this just a personal hypothesis? That's fine, but based on my knowledge of physiology and fine-touch response, I'm not sure why you think it's the most probable hypothesis.

And, like ActionBuddy says, it's not about fear or whatever. I really like the feeling of the foreskin sliding over the glans. Direct stimulation can be OK with lubrication, but it's not as good for me, so I never do it. That's not a fear of pain thing at all...

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Prefer foreskin over the head when masturbating pain is not a issue.
The other way does not feel that great at all

Dude, we masturbate using our foreskins because IT FEELS GOOD!... Not out of fear of any kind.

agreed

britishboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I often wonder if the sensitivity fallacy is due to the same thing that affects the smokers analogy I recall someone describing to me.

Basically, let's imagine there's a room covered in pure white paint that a person smokes in and, over time, the paint becomes more cream-coloured, but because it's so gradual the person wouldn't notice and would think it had always been the same, until they remove a painting off the wall and see the original colour.

Those who become circumcised perceive no difference because it was gradual enough for them not to notice, but those who restore tend to describe increased feelings so there's obviously a physical difference.

I also think desire to be cut affects people's perceptions of their physical sensitivity. If it turns you on, then you'd be more mentally excited, but this wouldn't change the physical sensitivity.

I honestly find it really hard to believe that there is no loss in physical sensitivity, especially when you take into account the loss of 20,000 nerves in the foreskin and the keratinisation of the glans.

My own glans is clearly less sensitive than when I first retracted at 11.

Reactions: JakeBrown
S

SirConcis

To those who say that masturbating with foreskin is fun and pleasurable, you are right. When you have a mature glans and perfectly functioning foreskin, this is correct. The whole glans maturatio process which happens just before puberty is designed to reduce the sensitivy and toughen the glans so that masturbation becomes pleasurable.

However, there is a porportion of uncircumcised whose foreskin doesn't loosen up sufficiently and the glans remains too sensitive and while they still have fun with their penis, they have adapted their maturbation technique to not do certain movemenst which would be painful either because it woudl stretch foreskin too much, or rub the glans the wrong way.

And it is not uncommon in anti circ message to hear of men proudly say that their glans is so sensitive that they can't touch it directly. This implies that touching it directly is not pleasant.

So this isn't about normal men with average length foreskin that easily retracts. This is about that portion of men whose foreskin is abnormally long and/or can't retract easily even once adults. Their glans is much mroe sensitive due to lack of exposure than the average uncircumcised male.

Reactions: Jagtstein