Uncircumcised

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the foreskin is always open, the glans is brighter, because a creatine layer forms, which also provides for a further desensitization, which may also mean a stimulus and loss of feeling. Therefore, I keep my foreskin closed and open it only for masturbation, urinating and washing. I would never let myself be circumcised because one can masturbate with pre-excellence.:)

Bearcub837

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are cut, so you’ll never know how hard it is keeping an uncut cock clean

I don't get it when people say it's hard to keep an uncut cock clean? Like you just pull the skin back when you are in the shower and wash underneath, only takes two seconds. Pull it back a bit when pissing also if you like. I'm uncut and most of the men I've been with are, very very rarely do I come accross an dirty one and that just means the guy has bad hygiene.

Rex3611

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
honestly how does a uncut dick smell ? is it different from a cut one ?
Uncut dick smells and tastes like a mixture of urine, precum, and cum (smegma or sweat that collects)
Foreskin keeps glans marinated in delicious funk and taste.
It ranges from mild to pungent, depends on kink and hygiene.
Circumcised penis becomes keratinized from the friction created by underwear and it loses some pretty great qualities but cut is still good, it's still penis.

lightining

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why don’t you just get circumcised?

15000 nerve endings that enhance sexual pleasure, l have the best of both worlds, many guys have not been afforded the option of making that decision for themselves, thanks mom and dad