Uncircumcised

lightining

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
15000 nerve endings that enhance sexual pleasure, l have the best of both worlds, many guys have not been afforded the option of making that decision for themselves, thanks mom and dad

lightining

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why don’t you just get circumcised?

15000 nerve endings that enhance sexual pleasure, l have the best of both worlds, many guys have not been afforded the option of making that decision for themselves, thanks mom and dad

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are cut, so you’ll never know how hard it is keeping an uncut cock clean
Are you serious mate? What routine are you doing for cleaning your cock? Some Olympic style synchronized water cleaning where you only use water bottled from Antarctic glaciers?

Spare me with the “oh it’s so hard to clean an uncut cock”, cause seriously it takes 5 seconds at most. Mine is always fresh and clean, and I don’t have to do any special backflips or take some special treatment at a Swedish mountain retreat or some nonsense to clean it.

If 5 seconds and some water is something you consider a monumental task then I’d say your foreskin isn’t actually the problem here haha. I just get annoyed when guys perpetuate this inane idea that cleaning an uncut cock is some painstaking feat, when in reality that’s so far from the truth.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the foreskin is always open, the glans is brighter, because a creatine layer forms, which also provides for a further desensitization, which may also mean a stimulus and loss of feeling. Therefore, I keep my foreskin closed and open it only for masturbation, urinating and washing. I would never let myself be circumcised because one can masturbate with pre-excellence.:)

Pretty much too... but I sometimes leave retracted until it goes back on its own.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you serious mate? What routine are you doing for cleaning your cock? Some Olympic style synchronized water cleaning where you only use water bottled from Antarctic glaciers?

Spare me with the “oh it’s so hard to clean an uncut cock”, cause seriously it takes 5 seconds at most. Mine is always fresh and clean, and I don’t have to do any special backflips or take some special treatment at a Swedish mountain retreat or some nonsense to clean it.

If 5 seconds and some water is something you consider a monumental task then I’d say your foreskin isn’t actually the problem here haha. I just get annoyed when guys perpetuate this inane idea that cleaning an uncut cock is some painstaking feat, when in reality that’s so far from the truth.

This right here!!

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You will never find a cleaner uncut cock than mine. So for someone to think a cut cock is cleaner then you just don't know what you are talking about. Running your tongue under my foreskin is a rare pleasure for both of us. My loads are as hot, large and creamy as you will find.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You will never find a cleaner uncut cock than mine. So for someone to think a cut cock is cleaner then you just don't know what you are talking about. Running your tongue under my foreskin is a rare pleasure for both of us. My loads are as hot, large and creamy as you will find.
Thinking a cut cock is automatically cleaner is a silly and disturbing mindset to have. Because a lot of guys who have deluded themselves in believing that they need to wash their cocks outside of bathtime. Like when you go take a piss, your dick is just as dirty as any uncut guy’s dick is. You not having a foreskin don’t make any difference, cause you still peed with it. It still gets sweaty, it still sits in your underwear.

Just cause you can’t see anything doesn’t mean it isn’t equally dirty without a wash, and we aren’t talking visible dirt cause you’re pretty much not going to find that on an uncut guy either, instead we are talking germs, bacteria. Oh and don’t even bother bringing up the smegma thing, cause it’s pretty telling when guys who think cut cocks are cleaner think cut ones don’t get smegma. Any cock is going to get a residue of sloughed off skin or dried cum if they’re an idiot and don’t wash for a few days. Smh.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thinking a cut cock is automatically cleaner is a silly and disturbing mindset to have. Because a lot of guys who have deluded themselves in believing that they need to wash their cocks outside of bathtime. Like when you go take a piss, your dick is just as dirty as any uncut guy’s dick is. You not having a foreskin don’t make any difference, cause you still peed with it. It still gets sweaty, it still sits in your underwear.

Just cause you can’t see anything doesn’t mean it isn’t equally dirty without a wash, and we aren’t talking visible dirt cause you’re pretty much not going to find that on an uncut guy either, instead we are talking germs, bacteria. Oh and don’t even bother bringing up the smegma thing, cause it’s pretty telling when guys who think cut cocks are cleaner think cut ones don’t get smegma. Any cock is going to get a residue of sloughed off skin or dried cum if they’re an idiot and don’t wash for a few days. Smh.

Right on dude. Uncut dudes, come on and let’s clean our cocks. That’s all... like Diomedes says, it takes less than 5 min.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Right on dude. Uncut dudes, come on and let’s clean our cocks. That’s all... like Diomedes says, it takes less than 5 min.
Less than that even haha, doesn’t even take a minute, hell doesnt even take 30 seconds even for the most rigorous cleaning.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Literally never. Retract for cleaning, retracts on it's own during sex, but otherwise I don't see any logical reason to retract or keep it retracted. What's the point?

You dont find this irritating? Weird, but ok.

D

deleted1757711

I had to get circumcised when I started university. I have phimosis so the skin was really tight making it hard to urinate.

I’d have to get a bulldog clip if I wanted to keep it fully covered, but I don’t roll back the rest. It rolls back itself when hard.

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I have always masturbated since my earliest youth (9 years), I have never had an impurity under my foreskin.
After the masturbation I wash the penis the same. Because the ejaculate under the foreskin soon decomposes, and then smells unpleasant. This is very easy on the sink, foreskin back and then wash with soap and water. Do not dry off and close foreskin. Thereafter, it is only allowed to dry off, so that the moisture on the glans (glans) remains intact. I always wash my hands before the start of masturbation. For me as a habitual solo masturbant it is important that the penis is always ready for use.:)

Penis mit Frenulektomie und Meatotomie | Erotikforum.at

Reactions: Rustyridge

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Given the subject being discussed, I decided to transcribe, with precision, the results of an interesting survey that it is possible read online. This poll is important because shows how, by varying age, changes the degree of coverage of the glans (with flaccid and uncircumcised penis). Overall there have been more than 2000 votes. Precise also that the participants were divided into various age groups; I, for greater simplicity, I divided the voters in these five fairly homogeneous groups: 10-13 years, 14-19 years, 20-30 years, 31-40 years and over 41 years. In the first case, we find those who have not completed puberty, in the central groups we have the boys and in the last I have placed men. All this will be clearly visible in the image, containing the results, attached. I want to add a small preview of the poll results and a note. Regarding the results, it is clear that, with increasing age, decreases the degree of coverage of the glans, this for various reasons: the end of puberty, shorter or more loose foreskin, a more frequent sexual activity etc. Finally, it is important to always remember that these data are the result of an online survey. By this I mean that the results still must be "interpreted". Specifically, they make us understand that, for example, is simply more likely to find, among older boys or men, people with a glans not entirely covered. However, it is also known that, except in exceptional cases, when puberty ends, the length of the foreskin then remains more or less stable over time.

222.png

Reactions: Jagtstein