Uncomfortable!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GoneA said:
i don't think i'll be looking up what that means. my imagination has already defied me as it is.

In case you're referring to my post - just imagine stuffing a 8" soft (e.g.) dick into a mini-micro string. Uh, well, a set of briefs will do, or thong. Then you can imagine what that feels like.

Just to show you that girls too can have problems with "size".

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
In case you're referring to my post - just imagine stuffing a 8" soft (e.g.) dick into a mini-micro string. Uh, well, a set of briefs will do, or thong. Then you can imagine what that feels like.

Just to show you that girls too can have problems with "size".

lol, no I wasn't referring to your post - quite the opposite - I was referring to monkey butt.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
fannyfloss....wtf.....i think i will pass on it....however, if I were using a communal latrine with no private stalls......

I would wait til I had a full house to play to, and use it....just for laughs.....I know plenty would ensue. I do lots of things to just make folks laugh.

Take a can of air for cleaning your keyboard, grab yourelf by the hair and holding the canned air to your head, say....one more step and i'll blow his head off.....or hold the can to your nose and say watch me blow my nose, or at the crotch, give a little burst and say little blow job here at work.....

if these do not work....you work with a sick bunch of folks

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually wear boxers or briefs (which, trust me on this, will stretch after a dew washings to accomodate any endowment), not because of skidmarks, but because I seem to drool a lot of precum for almost no reason at all. It's NICE to be moist... <g>

I'm not nearly as big as some of you (6 X 6 soft, and a little more than 8 X 7 hard) but have many of the same issues with early puberty, feeling out of place in the jr high locker room, and so forth. I've never had anybody be rude about my dick, but a lot of guys stare.

Art

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I tell you what's REALLY uncomfortable... stuffing your 38DD (-E) cups into a USAF flightsuit. 'S lookin atya!
Claire, do you mind my asking: Are you are originally equiped, or do you have after-market accessories? :D I'd love to see you in that flightsuit!
(with the zipper pulled down to your bellybutton ;))

LapDog :p

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lapdog2001 said:
Claire, do you mind my asking: Are you are originally equiped, or do you have after-market accessories? :D I'd love to see you in that flightsuit!
(with the zipper pulled down to your bellybutton ;))

LapDog :p

Lecher! L-E-C-H-E-R!!! :-9...

Yes, I am all 100% biodynamic growth - no plastic on me. You describe the only way to ease the pressure on my puppies there, pulling the zipper down, but with the zipper up, it's like someone presses his hands on your tits. I like that, but not for four hours -

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
Lecher! L-E-C-H-E-R!!! :-9...

Yes, I am all 100% biodynamic growth - no plastic on me. You describe the only way to ease the pressure on my puppies there, pulling the zipper down, but with the zipper up, it's like someone presses his hands on your tits. I like that, but not for four hours -

Claire: To paraphrase my mother, "Some MAN must have designed that flight suit!" She always had similar comments about anything that was poorly designed that a woman was expected to use.
No doubt it looks great on you. But for comfort, I wonder if you could get a larger size and then have it taken in at the waist or where ever necessary. Just thinking...........:)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well I always wear them...I too feel funny not wearing it..I am uncut and as a teen had several experiences where the skin would pull back, causing my (VERY!) sensitive head to rub on jeans/slacks- very very painful (and embarrassing due to the sudden painful erection)...

Also I like the support...balls on one side, dick on the other... as I 'leak' normally I like the absorption that briefs afford...

sleeping? nude only. If I 'must' a pair of very loose boxers.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Irish said:
I wear mostly boxers. The most uncomfortable thing about them is sometimes i hang out of the bottom of them... but I don't see how that's any worse than just not having them.

I mostly wear boxer-briefs now. When I was a kid and my mom did all of my clothes shopping for me there either wasn't anything other than ill fitting 'tighty-whitey' briefs and equally ill fitting woven /flannel boxers.

In college I had to start dong my own shopping and I found 2(x)ist midway boxer-briefs; they have a contoured pouch. I now also wear Sonoma boxer-briefs as well; they too have a good contoured pouch. After returning home, on breaks, my mom asked me why I had switched underwear. I just said that they were more comfortable because they were roomier. The next time I came home there were the exact same kind, but in white as apposed to my heather gray ones, in the laundry. She had switched my father to the same kind. The switch was never addressed directly; my dad did once, while we were both drunk and talking about how great college was, he thanked me for returning with new underwear freshman year. We both laughed and then he coughed and switched the topic, which made me laugh even more.

I have found that knitted, long leg boxers are fine and if I'm going somewhere (trip, hotel, relatives, friends...) I sleep in them. 'Long-johns' and other knitted long legged under garments and sleep attire are also fine.

The problem I've always had but the old style woven/flannel boxers is that the legs aren't really long enough, especially on warm days. Causing my elongated flaccid cock to get crushed between my left thigh and the seam of the boxer leg. What is almost as uncomfortable is if my cock goes down the wrong leg.

I sleep in the nude or with only a t-shirt (hate cold shoulders, in the winter). I do at times go commando, but only selectively and then it is usually to clubs/bars. Since going commando is even based for me, I've always showered just before getting dressed. So my only remaining problem with going commando is that I leak like a hose, when turned on (even if soft). Seeping through jeans makes people look even more, which turns me on even more, which causes more seepage, which causes more stares, which turns me on more. which...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
caneadea said:
Claire: To paraphrase my mother, "Some MAN must have designed that flight suit!" She always had similar comments about anything that was poorly designed that a woman was expected to use.
No doubt it looks great on you. But for comfort, I wonder if you could get a larger size and then have it taken in at the waist or where ever necessary. Just thinking...........:)

Wondering what she means ;-D
I had that done after three tours with my first flightsuit, but the initial experience I made was the one of someone groping my puppies for hours. Not a pleasant feeling, even if you don't mind someone doing that, imagine your dick's confined in too tight underwear for hours and rubbing against it all the time, without any room to move around... you name it.

Anyways I never found a suit that really fit me, I guess that's a general problem of Army, Air Force, Navy all together - if you're out of the template, you have a problem with the clothing.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thirteenbyseven said:
What on Earth are you doing in that flight suit ClaireTalon? Aerobatic lomchevaks in a Pitts or Super Chipmunk like the late Art Scholl?

Call me Patty Wagstaff!

You don't need aerobatics to feel uncomfortable if you're so far over the "average cup" and have to wear something that's been sewed along some template designed by either a lecherous man or a flat-chested woman.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Call me Patty Wagstaff!

I've met her at the Reno Air Race and over in Lakeland, Florida for the air show. That girl rocks and can fly the pants off most all guys. Does flying the +6 -3G catagory aerobatic equipment reek havoc on those huge breasts? At least my long dong garden hose is strapped in and folded under. Anyway I'm a "whos" flying straight and level at .80 Mach most of the time.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thirteenbyseven said:
ClaireTalon said:
Call me Patty Wagstaff!

I've met her at the Reno Air Race and over in Lakeland, Florida for the air show. That girl rocks and can fly the pants off most all guys. Does flying the +6 -3G catagory aerobatic equipment reek havoc on those huge breasts? At least my long dong garden hose is strapped in and folded under. Anyway I'm a "whos" flying straight and level at .80 Mach most of the time.

She rocks, doesn't she? I've met her twice too, and what should I say, have never met another person with such a good aerobatics skill... I wish my own was like that, but I'm pretty amateur.

You're a pilot, are you? I guess then you should know some about Force, masses and acceleration, the whole F=m*a thing, to imagine what some bell maneuvers, barrel rolls and lazy eights could do on a set of big'n'heavy mounds. I used to wear a tight sports bra to hold them down at least some. Thank god my flying mostly took place straight and level too, but still, I never felt well in those suits. They're just not designed to hold such large cups, and I guess never will be.