Uncut vs cut

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been wondering about this for a long time now. My cock is uncut(not the anteater model) and my head is very sensitive to all forms of touch. Are men with cut cocks less sensitive because there is no skin covering the head of their cocks? Seems to me that being rubbed all day in clothes would do it. Any of you fellas been cut late in life and know? Painful? Worth it?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to get some popcorn, a lawn chair, and watch the fireworks.

(Good on you, by the way, sneaking this away from the "Healthy Penis" section. It might avoid some of the regular posters-ad-nauseum.)

(And, for the record, circumcision ablates thousands of nerve endings. That can only reduce sensation. Sit back and watch, however, as the denizens of the internet sling poo at each other over whether it feels better to have foreskin.)

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UH OH! what did I do? I thought this would be the best place for the question. Sorry. I didn't mean to sound opinionated there just curious. Like erratic said lots of nerves in that skin.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps this topic needs to be discussed on "Meet The Press", for a change. David Gregory could weigh in with his opinion, and have several guest speakers proving and discussing their cut/uncut status and how their lives have been affected. Or not.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UH OH! what did I do? I thought this would be the best place for the question. Sorry. I didn't mean to sound opinionated there just curious. Like erratic said lots of nerves in that skin.

It's just that there are many threads about this, and they all devolve in to messes. Circumcision threads exist in a state of infamy here.

You're right though - there's a serious discussion to be had about your question. If you can wade through the trolling, the name calling, the passive-aggressive sarcasm, and the posters who clearly have some anger-management issues there are people here who are very informed and willing to discuss. Unfortunately, their voices get lost in the din.

It's also a bit of a tradition for those of us who've been here for a while to make a few posts like the ones above at the start of a circumcision thread.

Welcome to the site, and sorry that us cynical old-timers hijacked things without giving you a disclaimer first. :)

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the welcome erratic. I was just wanting a few opinions from the fellas that have been cut late in life to see from them how it feels? I know all cocks must feel things differently just by the way men stroke it..everyone is different. I was kicking the idea around of getting cut. Not serious about it yet.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the welcome erratic. I was just wanting a few opinions from the fellas that have been cut late in life to see from them how it feels?
Those are often exactly the wrong ones to ask unfortunately. They are vested in their decision whether it started with a true medical complaint or lifelong body modification wish.

Welcome to LPSG.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those are often exactly the wrong ones to ask unfortunately. They are vested in their decision whether it started with a true medical complaint or lifelong body modification wish.

Welcome to LPSG.

We're the only ones who have first hand experience with both.

Personally I think its less Cut vs Uncut and more like Cut or Uncut. Both can coexist in my mind.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well Im cut and I have always had a problem taking a very long time to climax and was told by a girlfriend that it was probably because of being cut. she had a previous boyfriend who was uncut and he was very sensitive because of the head remaining mostly covered by the skin. Damn,I wish I was uncut. its something you cant go back after its done, I wouldnt do it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the welcome erratic. I was just wanting a few opinions from the fellas that have been cut late in life to see from them how it feels? I know all cocks must feel things differently just by the way men stroke it..everyone is different. I was kicking the idea around of getting cut. Not serious about it yet.

Ask yourself why you want to do it. It's like any cosmetic surgery: If you're doing it for self-esteem reasons you're barking up the wrong tree. You don't want your cock to end up looking like Joan Rivers' face while it turns out you've been struggling with your demons your whole life anyway.

As for getting opinions on the matter, I would suggest to you that the internet will present you with a disproportionate number of guys who a) feel that it's crazy guys don't want to get cut; and b) guys who feel their dicks are ruined. Then those guys are going to start shouting at each other. I'm not saying don't look for opinions, but I am saying consider your sources.

Full disclosure: I don't understand why any man would want a knife to go anywhere near his dick. My advice would be to love what you have. So consider that when you consider what I said. (That and I fucking love my foreskin. I couldn't imagine life without it.)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Erratic thanks. It's nice to have a few intact guys weigh in on occasion. It's been few and far between for reasons I understand -- no need to defend the natural condition.

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apex1972 kinda confirms my suspicions for me I suppose. For me I have to edge all the time when fucking or getting a bj. I can cum in just a couple minutes or edge for an hour if it calls for it. The sensation is almost cumming constantly. I see these movies with the men just banging away and wondered how they can do it without popping. Thats why I wonder. Grass isn't always greener !!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apex1972 kinda confirms my suspicions for me I suppose. For me I have to edge all the time when fucking or getting a bj. I can cum in just a couple minutes or edge for an hour if it calls for it. The sensation is almost cumming constantly. I see these movies with the men just banging away and wondered how they can do it without popping. Thats why I wonder. Grass isn't always greener !!

Dude, I think you deserve an award for starting the first circumcision thread that didn't devolve into senseless name-calling in the first page.

I'm glad you proved this old cynic wrong :)

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I have been wondering about this for a long time now. My cock is uncut(not the anteater model) and my head is very sensitive to all forms of touch. Are men with cut cocks less sensitive because there is no skin covering the head of their cocks? Seems to me that being rubbed all day in clothes would do it. Any of you fellas been cut late in life and know? Painful? Worth it?
I am uncut but the foreskin does not fully cover it about 75% covered
but i do pull it back when jerking off to allow my head to reach it's full size

sensitivity = 100% intact

sensitivity does go away after ejaculation. that allows me to continue if i want to. :biggrin1:

definitely going to keep it "uncut"

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, I think you deserve an award for starting the first circumcision thread that didn't devolve into senseless name-calling in the first page.

I'm glad you proved this old cynic wrong :)

HAHAHAHA Yes this is true...and a simple title.

As for lasting long, I dont last any longer now that I am cut than when I am uncut. The chief reasons for me lasting long is either its a second round which I traditionally never reach climax or I am just not turned on...another would be if I am drunk. All these scenarios existed when I was cut.

But oh man...when the stars align and all is well with the universe...be forewarned...I cum with authority!!!