University Flatmates

AchilleanHeartbreak

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Author's Note: This is my first post on this site, and also my first time attempting to write anything of this kind. For a bit of background, this is based in the UK and is hopefully a decent enough read. Might be a bit of a slow burn at first? Enjoy :) - AH

Will's alarm went off a 6:45am, a hideous beeping sound going on just beside his head. He let out a small groan before lifting his head slightly off the pillow to looked down at his phone to turn it off. Currently lying on his front, with silence now overcoming his bedroom he would bury his face into his pillow a little more intending to go back to sleep.

"Will! Time to get up, we leave in two hours sweetie" His mother called up from the kitchen, having also heard the alarm go off.

So that was it, no chance of anymore sleep now she'd shouted up. He knew that if he didn't answer she'd be straight up to make sure he was awake.

"Yeah yeah, I'm up." He'd call back as he rolled lazily onto his back and opened his eyes. Taking a yawn he gave stretch that sent a shiver from his head to his toes before he swung his legs out the bed and stood up with a little head scratch. Once on his feet he moved to begin gathering his stuff for a shower and passed a full length mirror near his door that he used to put outfits together.

Will stood at about 5'11" tall with a shortish mop of wavy blonde hair that currently stuck up in odd places. Bright blue eyes currently crusted over with sleep trailed their gaze down his slightly tanned torso to admire his own physique. Will was by no means a hardcore weight lifter and had a more slender frame, but was still relatively defined. A soft set of abs, pecs beginning to form definition, and toned arms and legs all left him with a faint smile as he'd been working on them for a few months now. He was most proud of his rather flat stomach and defined V lines that disappeared beneath the hem of his tight boxer briefs. Giving a small flex he'd continue off to take his shower and finish getting ready.

Later that morning after he'd finished getting ready and had proceeded to have one last family breakfast with his parents and younger brother, it finally became time for him to say goodbye to his family home as they finished packing the car and set off towards his first year of university. Just before they left he dashed up the stairs two at time and into his room, having nearly forgotten a printed polaroid of him and his girlfriend Lydia. With that in hand they finally left.

After nearly 3 hours on the road, they eventually reached his university and went through the process of registering and collecting accommodation keys. Then Will and his family made their way to his Halls of Residence where he'd be staying for the next academic year. Will already knew what to expect as he'd been on a tour of this during an open day, and was in communication with a few of his new flatmates over Snapchat and Instagram. But it was still daunting to open the heavy door to the long corridor of bedroom doors, four in total. At one end of the corridor was the kitchen and lounge area, but aside from that it was a rather plain looking space.

Each room housed two people in them, for a total of 8 people per flat. It was a mixed flat, so both men and women stayed, but the uni made it clear that you'd only be sharing with someone of the same gender. Will hadn't been able to find out who his roommate was and thought maybe he'd gotten lucky and had the room to himself as he was in contact with everyone else in the flat.

Will and his family spent nearly an hour unloading the car and bringing all his stuff up to his room and flat, making sure it didn't block the way of anyone else who may also be moving in today. Will very much wanted to get on with unpacking as he knew there was a freshers party tonight at the local club and wanted to get as much done before then, and also knew he couldn't do that with his family lingering. So in order to appease them they all went for a quick lunch before saying goodbye and Will was finally left alone in his new room.

Will threw himself down on his bed and took a moment to relax, his family were exhausting. As he got up to begin unpacking he heard chatting in the corridor and chose to poke his head out to see who it was. Recognising them instantly as the two girls sharing down the far end of the corridor, Amy and Melissa, he headed down to introduce himself and chat for a little bit as they put their shopping away. They agreed they'd all go out to this party together and Will left to finish with his room.

Finally after quite a while of unpacking, and ordering a pizza in for dinner he decided he needed to freshen up a bit before heading out to this party and knew he needed a shower after all the unpacking. Stripping down in the middle of his room, he grabbed his towel and headed for the shower. Playing a bit of music and beginning to sing to himself, he ended up taking a longer than necessary and was startled when a knock came on his bathroom door, which was ensuite in his bedroom. Taking a moment to compose himself he figured it must just be one of the girls and he forgot to lock his room, glancing at the time on his phone he knew he was going to be late so that must be it. So, wrapping the towel loosely around his waist he moved to open the door..

"Uh.. hey, you going to be long dude? I'm busting for a piss" Came the deepish voice of the guy now stood before him.

"Umm... who're you and how'd you get in here?" Will asked rather defensively at this stranger.

"Your roommate and with a key? Now if your done, do you mind?" His roommate said before squeezing past and sort of moving Will out of the bathroom in the process, shutting the door between them.

Hopefully, you guys enjoyed the first part. Let me know any feedback below I guess :)

AchilleanHeartbreak

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Part 2 - The Party

As the door shut between them, Will stood completely caught off guard. Towel held loosely around his waist and still dripping wet, he wasn't quite sure how to react to this. Of course it was always the possibility that he'd have a roommate, but he was just struggling to process meeting him so suddenly like that.

Taking a few steps he heard as the other guy used the bathroom, flushed and began to wash his hands. It was only as he heard the tap come on did he realise that he was basically naked and waiting to talk to this guy right by the bathroom door. So he backed up a bit and went to sit on the edge of his bed. Now taking in the sight of their room, he saw a few new bags and a box of stuff on the side not belonging to him. At least this guy kept it all together and isn't already super messy Will thought to himself. As he heard the tap go off he suddenly became really dry in the mouth and started to feel a bit uneasy in his stomach.

"Don't be a dick Will, nothing to be nervous about." He'd mutter to himself like he'd been taught to and took a deep breath--

This was abruptly interrupted by the bathroom door opening and head with dark loosely curled hair poked through, glancing in his direction with strikingly bright green eyes and a raised brow.

"Say something?" As Will's roommate stepped out of the bathroom having clearly overheard Will muttering to himself. Will took a moment to now actually look at his new roommate, who was taller than Will standing at about 6'1" if he had to guess. This guy was certainly well built as he was more broad shouldered than Will was and his t-shirt hugged his biceps a little more tightly. Currently he wore a forest green exercise top and loose gym shorts with a pair of relatively worn trainers. "Hello?" Will's roommate asked again as he'd gotten no response.

"Uh... no I just coughed. I'm Will by the way" Will stood up, one hand making sure his towel stayed up whilst the other extended out for a handshake. Will couldn't help but admire how muscley his roommate was, figuring if he kept going to the gym he'd hopefully look like that.

"Jenson mate, nice to meet you I guess. Figure you're my roommate?" Jenson said giving a big smile, he had really straight and white teeth Will noticed.

"Yeah, got here earlier today. I'm just getting ready to go out with the girls down the hall.. wanna come?" Will offered aware that he was already late and hoping this would give him an excuse to not talk and get ready.

Jenson, beginning to get back to unpacking glanced over his shoulder with a smile. "Uh... I'm super beat dude, I'll probably just unpack, go to the gym and then head to bed. But you have a good time mate."

Will shrugged at that and turned to look at the outfit he'd gotten ready. Glancing over at Jenson he decided it'd be less comfortable getting changed in the bathroom so he grabbed his clothes and went back in shutting the door behind. As he shut the door he clocked a glance from Jenson who looked... he couldn't quite describe it... Confused? Upset?

Once ready, Will raced out to catch up with the girls as they eventually made it to the party which was about twenty minute walk. Once they made it past security and back check, bought their tickets and made it into the club, it was packed and they all immediately got split up. Deciding he'd likely bump into them by the bar Will made his way there and began to buy some drinks. After about 2 hours, he was undeniably drunk and had managed to find the girls with whom he was now dancing with on the dancefloor. Having a great time, Will was a bit oblivious with the two girls he came with had now moved away from him on the dancefloor to make out with these guys that he think they'd been dancing with for a while.

Will, eventually noticing he was alone went to head back to the bar where he ended up standing next to this insanely gorgeous girl who must also have been a fresher. Shoulder length wavy brown hair, an outfit that excentuated all the right curves and hugged all the right places. Will, of course being a drunk horny 18 year old, bought her a drink and they began chatting. He can't really remember what about but does remember heading with her onto the dancefloor and getting quite close. Then he thinks he remembers the taste of cherry? Oh yeah, he remembers her making the move and kissing him on the dancefloor before pulling him to the side of the dancefloor to make out.

Before Will knew it, this total stranger was leading him drunkenly to the toilets at the back of the club, which were always just out of sight of security and into a cubicle where, whilst continuing to make out she fumbled with his belt and jeans before pulling them down to palm his now growing hardon through his boxers. As he got harder and began to leak a bit of precum through his underwear, she knelt down on the ground before him and pull them down, now releasing his nearly 6 inch dick before her. Will placed a hand on the wall to steady himself as he was swaying a bit and the other on the top of her head as she slowly began to tease his tip with her tongue. As she began to take more and more of his throbbing dick in her mouth, time seemed to slip away and before he knew it he felt this surge of electricity through his hips and she was standing up with his cum around her lips which she was trying to wipe away.

Still incredibly drunk Will pulled his underwear and jeans back up and moved to stumble out the cubicle. As he passed the girl with a yawn and crash of the door as he stumbled into the door he thanked her as he made his way out onto the dancefloor.

"Thanks Jenson" He mumbled unknowingly. Then, the next thing he could recall, he was waking up to a throbbing headache as he laid beside the toilet in his own bathroom.

AchilleanHeartbreak

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Part 3 - The Aftermath

Sorry for being late with this one, got a bit busy for a minute there.

Groaning as he came to his senses, slumped next to the the toilet with one arm on the seat and his head resting on that. Will figured he must have vomited most of the night as he didn't really feel the need to but he had a killer headache that was only eased by the lowlight of the bathroom. How did he get back here? He guessed he must have been brought back by the girls after having too good of a night.

Taking a moment to collect himself he rose to his feet, now noting he was wearing nothing but his underwear and a shirt that hung loosely open on his slender but firm torso. Giving his hands a rinse and his face a wet, he stepped out into the room which was still submerged in darkness, though from the light peaking in from beneath the blackout curtain he figured it must nearly be morning. As he moved to get himself into bed, he noted the sleeping Jenson on the bed adjacent. The covers only partially covering him with one leg out and limply dangling off the side of the bed, he lay on his front with the covers only on half of his back. Will, couldn't help but notice how firm Jenson's ass looked even as he slept in his white boxers that hugged his form tightly. He'd have to get Jenson to give him gym tips soon.

So Will ended up falling a sleep, having odd dreams of trying to bite into a particularly firm peach but not having the strength to do so. Also blissfully unaware of the girl he'd hooked up with at the party.

Waking up the next morning, it was clear he had overslept as the sunlight shone brightly around the edges of the curtain and Jenson was nowhere in sight. Fumbling for his phone he pulled it up to his face with a squint and saw he had a few messages from random people, two missed calls from his girlfriend Lydia and a message from Jenson saying he'd be out today but they should hang out this evening when he's back. Will also noted the time was 3pm, meaning he'd slept most of the day. Deciding to give Lydia a call, he placed her on speaker as he washed and got dressed for the day. She was thinking of coming up for next weekend and so they planned to make a meal and watch some netflix the first evening and go out the second.

At about 5pm, with no sight of Jenson. Will cleared a bit of space on the floor between their beds, and got changed quickly into some gym gear. Taking the time he began working through a little routine of floor exercises that included press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and more. It wasn't long before he'd worked up quite a sweat and was hungry, so still topless and sweaty he made his way to the kitchen to cook some chicken and rice. Entering, he was greeted by the Amy and Melissa who were just finishing eating a meal they made together. As he entered, both gave each other a hushed whisper before Amy piped up.

"Sooo how're you feeling after last night?" She asked with an almost accusatory smile on her face.

"Not too bad, think I brought most of it up in the night. Drunk me was at least smart enough to do a tactical chunder" Will laughed a bit as he got to work cooking his dinner.

"Yeah the last we saw of you you looked super out of it as you headed to the bathroom with that girl, didn't see you after that." Amy replied, taking a sip of some wine she'd poured herself.

"Huh? What girl, I figured you guys brought me back last night I was gonna thank you for that" Will said, now glancing over his shoulder.

"Oh it wasn't us." Melissa spoke now. "We were getting it on with these guys and when we looked back this random girl was taking you to the bathroom, and the next time we see you you swan in here all sweaty and topless" She laughed, being friendly of course. Yet Will was now a little confused and also a little worried about who this girl was.

"So how did I get back here, did I walk?" He turned to them now fully, looking a little amused in hopes of hiding his concerns that he cheated on Lydia.

A new voice came from the kitchen door, glancing over Jenson was stood just inside wearing running shorts, trainers and an oversized black hoodie. His dark, short curls slightly matted down by sweat from whatever exercise he'd been doing. Oddly, he didn't have a water bottle or change of clothes.

"I brought you back dude, I was actually heading down to join you all as this mate of mine that also goes here said I shouldn't miss out. I ended up finding you slumped on a bench halfway up the street, mumbling to yourself and barely holding onto your jeans. I was kind of worried about you so I gave up on the club and brought you back, where you decided to vomit for about an hour before passing out" He smiled a bit, the emotion hard to read in his face.

Will at this went a bit red with embarrassment. "Oh... ahah thank you mate, guess this makes me the flat liability then."

"Don't mention it mate, just next time, don't thank me every two seconds on the way back. All I got was Thanks Jenson, Thanks Jenson, Thanks Jenson" He laughed now, a bit more of a smile creeping across his face before he headed back to their room.

After continuing to chat with the girls, subtly trying to learn what this girl they'd mentioned looked like, he ate and headed back to his room for a shower. Hearing the taps already on, he knew Jenson was already in so he began to peel his exercise clothes off and look for a towel before waiting by the door.

As Jenson exited, the two had to awkwardly shuffle past each other wearing only towels until Jenson stopped just in front of him, beads of water stuck to his toned chest and tight abs. His dark curls framing his face well. He sort of just looked down at Will's naked torso before reaching out to poke his soft set of abs.

"Dude, you could easily tone that up to a six pack in no time." Jenson said almost approvingly before moving off to get changed. Will slipped swiftly into the bathroom and locked it, wondering what had just happened and why Jenson had chosen to do it just then. He also wondered why it kind of excited him to have been looked at like that by him.