Unusual cocks

scotsman001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A long long time ago I met a guy (friend of a friend) and we seemed to hit it off to the point where I made an advance on him. I went back to his place when the others had gone. He was in his pyjamas (yep, I don't get it either - who wears PJs?). Anyway, I managed to sort of ignore that and was getting a bit frisky with him. He seemed reluctant to let me touch his groin but was kinda laughing and not really saying no. To cut a long story short he finally let me pull down the front of his pj's to reveal the smallest cock I've ever seen. He seemed to be turned on but it was still only the length and width of my smallest finger. I don't know who was more embarassed, me or him. It's no big deal at the end of the day but I guess it was the most unusual dick I've ever encountered, on account of it's size. Still had an ok time though! Don't know if that answers the question 'cos really the shape wasn't all that different or unusual, it was just the size that made it so....

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
one of my exes was like a baseball bat. head & top of shaft were pretty much uniform in girth, and then it got progressively smaller as it tapered in to his body. oral sex was definitely out as i really couldn't get my mouth around the head to where my teeth weren't grating him somewhere!