Unwanted PM.........

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The boys are probably just having issues with meeting you, then being forced to add you to their long list of "Women I Will Never Sleep With". Some babies can't pout in solitude, and get some kind of bizarre validation from blasting those irritating PM's. I feel for you, girls.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah Deb has been having a huge problem with the men in the chat room abusing her because of her "chart" in her profile.

In my opinion, because she's a woman in the chat room, the men seem to think they OWN her and have a sense of entitlement and can PM her and say sexual things to her and she's supposed to be honored and talk to them.

When she doesn't want to, which is usually the case, and she refuses their advances (she puts the chart in her profile to block out the smalls guys from PM'ing her, but they don't listen...just like I put that I like SLIM guys and FAT guys always PM me), they call her a vapid whore.

It's the usual thing...if you won't fuck me, I have to hate you, or in this case, if my cock isn't big enough for you...It's so sad.

PM's are very personal to some people and some folks don't like them. I think Deb will talk to anyone in the main chat room, but it's in the PM's where she exercises a bit more discretion.

Deb, maybe you should just get into this habit. If someone PM's you and you have no interest in them, don't respond...just close the PM and they'll see in their window that you did so...repeat this process until the go away. If they don't...then put them on IGNORE, with everyone's Chat Room Friend...RIGHT CLICK, IGNORE! :)

Just a suggestion, but maybe remove the chart then?! if it causing so many problems, why keep it. I'm sure no one takes it seriously anyways.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this guy somehow got the actual e-mail address, then there is nothing LPSG or anyone else can do to prevent him sending e-mails. I hope you have a feature where you can put certain contacts as trash or spam and all his e-mails will go striaght to the trash can without you even knowing they are there unless you go to the trash can yourself.

However, if he is using LPSG functions to get to you as has been suggested, you need to report your post or send private messages asking for help to any or all moderators.

I am hesitant to jump in without being asked to. If you need the mod team's help just send a message and explain what you have done up to that point and what has worked and not worked and state what you need for us to do. (At that point in time, there may be more information than is what is stated here.)

I'll not go into all the options we might have at our disposal, but I beleive we can help if we are needed.

If I can help, let me know.

Freddie

Thanks Freddie, I think posting his email, pretty much detered further solicitation on his behalf.

I just don't get it; why do some members think that if a woman joins a Large penis support group that it would deem her as a loose woman or a whore? What does loving a large penis and promiscuity have to do with one another?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a suggestion, but maybe remove the chart then?! if it causing so many problems, why keep it. I'm sure no one takes it seriously anyways.

I would tend to agree - I still get cam requests even though I've made it clear in my signature that I'm not interested. I think maybe some men find that chart offensive and it just incites them to send PMs to Deb to prove to her that they don't need to make the cut to get her attention or something. That chart is actually somewhat insulting to the smaller men in here, at least I would think. I'm not sure it's actually doing any good...

Anyway, Deb, you do what you want, I'm not judging you...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand why Deb's "chart" is controversial at all.

She's using it as part of her signature on the LARGE pernis support group. It does a pretty good job of proclaiming her preference for big cocks, if her posting presence here somehow didn't clue you in already.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize that if you're actually insulted by the chart's assessment of your measurements, then YOU are probably the one who doesn't belong here.

Pardon the rant, but I'm just fed up with every touchy-feely jackass in the world thinking they're entitled to join ANY group of people and force their personal sense of propriety onto everyone else. It's not a cookie cutter world, folks. If you're offended by women (or men) who unabashedly and vociferously prefer large dicks, then get the fuck out, because this isn't the place for you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any suggestions as to why? I do not know this member nor have I disclosed my private email address to him. However his private email address appears on my hotmail addy, rather than the lpsg. He even suggests he purposely went around the PM system through LPSG in order to contact me.

This is not funny. I am very discrete in whom I choose to disclose my hotmail email account.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated from members.

This is the message:

So, according to your signature I just miss out on being allowed to PM you.

Well I got around that by using email ;-)

Fraid I'm only 29 and about 7 in size......can you wait for me for another year while I put my cock on the rack?

Much love from the UK...
ash
ash_13@excite.com
I don't find the message itself offensive. But I can understand why you would get a stalkerish vibe from his approach.

Go into "CP" (far left on the bar at the top of this page); click on "Edit options"; untick the box marked "receive email from other members" and then click on "save changes" at the bottom of that page.
===
Currently, anyone can click on "send member a message by email" on your profile, which will forward their message to you via LPSG, without that person every finding out your email address, though.[/quote]
Alex8, our wonderful resident video editor is correct. That does not erase the fact that his actions were not quite as nefarious as it originally seemed. He was still wrong! Why go where you are not wanted? I do not understand these men.

Private Message: You're a vapid slut.http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/post_old.gif 6 Minutes Ago wingnut84 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
wingnut84 is http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/user_online.gif
70% Straight, 30% Gay
Cheers!
http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/user_online.gif

Ladies and Gentleman, in the last few days it seems I am on a Roll, for receiving abusive PM's........
It seems that if you state your preference for a large penis, you are deemed a VAPID slut?!!!! (sighs) This is unfortunately not news. :frown1: This is the way it has always been, at least in America. I sympathize with you as I have had my share of rude, abusive, scary; and annoying PM's and IM's myself. And this is the shit women have to put up with some of the members lewd comments..

Actually, Tink many do take it as seriously as she does, hence their anger.

Thanks Freddie, I think posting his email, pretty much detered further solicitation on his behalf. I just don't get it; why do some members think that if a woman joins a Large penis support group that it would deem her as a loose woman or a whore? What does loving a large penis and promiscuity have to do with one another?
ROTFLMAO, DebHoney you and I are in the same age bracket if memory serves. How can you be so naive? Sadly, the attitude of the cretins that have approached you and I here is not unusual. It has in my experience been the norm. Outside of LPSG only my gay male friends and one girlfriend whose moral/ethical compass has been broken since high school know of my preference for large cocks. I would never dream of sharing such information with anyone else for fear of the condemnation which you have already mentioned.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

She's using it as part of her signature on the LARGE pernis support group. It does a pretty good job of proclaiming her preference for big cocks, if her posting presence here somehow didn't clue you in already.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize that if you're actually insulted by the chart's assessment of your measurements, then YOU are probably the one who doesn't belong here.

Pardon the rant, but I'm just fed up with every touchy-feely jackass in the world thinking they're entitled to join ANY group of people and force their personal sense of propriety onto everyone else. It's not a cookie cutter world, folks. If you're offended by women (or men) who unabashedly and vociferously prefer large dicks, then get the fuck out, because this isn't the place for you.

Thank You......I know why I choose to stay on this site, it is because for every asshole there are sweethearts like yourself who make women feel welcome....smoochesxooxoxoxo:07:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My darling HazelGod, I love you more today than yesterday, yet not as much as I will tomorrow. :05: :flirt: You have just efficiently and eloquently said what I have so often thought these last few months.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I would tend to agree - I still get cam requests even though I've made it clear in my signature that I'm not interested. I think maybe some men find that chart offensive and it just incites them to send PMs to Deb to prove to her that they don't need to make the cut to get her attention or something. That chart is actually somewhat insulting to the smaller men in here, at least I would think. I'm not sure it's actually doing any good...

Anyway, Deb, you do what you want, I'm not judging you...
Exactly I've done exactly what peoples sigs say not to do. I PM'd Zora for something once before I knew her.

She's using it as part of her signature on the LARGE penis support group. It does a pretty good job of proclaiming her preference for big cocks, if her posting presence here somehow didn't clue you in already.

Everyone deserves to be here so cool it mister. Right to be here is not determined by someone who is offended by a stupid signature. People have messaged me about hating Manson and my signature. I can ignore it, not be paranoid or pissed about getting messages. It is their right to message who they please, if you don't like it then that is your problem. You can do as much as possible to stop it, but posting things in signatures or on the board is likely to offend someone, and hence the replies. It's a free world, and people will do what you don't want them to, get over it basically. Let's act like adults here. It's not like all the real girls here haven't gotten private messages that make us want to slam someones face in the ground, others more than the other girls due to pictures, signatures and the like. But seriously here, ignore it and move on.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think maybe some men find that chart offensive and it just incites them to send PMs to Deb to prove to her that they don't need to make the cut to get her attention or something. That chart is actually somewhat insulting to the smaller men in here, at least I would think. I'm not sure it's actually doing any good...

That's just human nature. I don't care what personal preference you have, if it's even a bit off the usual, you will get blasted. Especially on the net where you really can't do anything but hurl more insults in return. This happens on sports forums and automotive forums as well.

I don't have a problem with her chart. It's her personal choice, and Deb has the right to that. I really don't see why this bothers anyone. It's no different from some guys who say they only accept women with boobs over a certain size. Why does that seem to be okay, but size queens aren't acceptable? I guess some people are just immature about things, or maybe so insecure they have to take it out on others.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's just human nature. I don't care what personal preference you have, if it's even a bit off the usual, you will get blasted. Especially on the net where you really can't do anything but hurl more insults in return. This happens on sports forums and automotive forums as well.

...and gaming forums, and political forums and every other sorts of forums anywhere on the net, hehe.

I don't have a problem with her chart. It's her personal choice, and Deb has the right to that. I really don't see why this bothers anyone. It's no different from some guys who say they only accept women with boobs over a certain size. Why does that seem to be okay, but size queens aren't acceptable? I guess some people are just immature about things, or maybe so insecure they have to take it out on others.

Like I wrote, she can do what she wants, she certainly has that right. And it doesn't excuse the actions of some men in her that have sent tasteless messages. It's just that with a sig like that, I don't think she should be surprised that she's getting PMs of that sort.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone deserves to be here so cool it mister. Right to be here is not determined by someone who is offended by a stupid signature.

If only it were that simple, Linds. A good analogy in my mind is a country/western bar...sure, it's a public establishment that anyone can walk into. But what do you think happens to the fool who strolls in wearing a full BSDM vinyl catsuit and proceeds to complain about the honky-tonk music being played and the ten-gallon hats worn by most of the other patrons? Do you think anyone cares when he starts complaining that he's being discriminated against because nobody tries to pick up on him? Does he have the right to start insulting the others because they prefer folks in jeans and brushpoppers?

Sure, everyone is welcome to participate here...but when members of the site are being chastised and subjected to vitriol and generally made to feel bad simply because they state a preference that most idiots should have been able to infer from the site name, I start seeing red. Anytime people who are actually here for the purpose of the site start thinking of leaving over such treatment, I say it's time to start showing others the door.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...and gaming forums, and political forums and every other sorts of forums anywhere on the net, hehe.

Like I wrote, she can do what she wants, she certainly has that right. And it doesn't excuse the actions of some men in her that have sent tasteless messages. It's just that with a sig like that, I don't think she should be surprised that she's getting PMs of that sort.

I agree, but I still think it's very immature/insecure for guys to hurl insults over something like that. That only makes it worse, not better. I guess that's how attention cravers operate, though. I'm insecure about many things myself, but I don't personally attack others for their preferences or opinions. I may resectfully disagree, though.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If only it were that simple, Linds. A good analogy in my mind is a country/western bar...sure, it's a public establishment that anyone can walk into. But what do you think happens to the fool who strolls in wearing a full BSDM vinyl catsuit and proceeds to complain about the honky-tonk music being played and the ten-gallon hats worn by most of the other patrons? Do you think anyone cares when he starts complaining that he's being discriminated against because nobody tries to pick up on him? Does he have the right to start insulting the others because they prefer folks in jeans and brushpoppers?

Sure, everyone is welcome to participate here...but when members of the site are being chastised and subjected to vitriol and generally made to feel bad simply because they state a preference that most idiots should have been able to infer from the site name, I start seeing red. Anytime people who are actually here for the purpose of the site start thinking of leaving over such treatment, I say it's time to start showing others the door.

Exactly! If someone wants to read, look at the galleries and post respectfully, that's fine. The problem is when they start trolling.
If they don't like what's here then stay away. Trolling won't change it.
This is a support site, not a bash others opinions or preferences site.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People can say whatever they want about Deb's chart but it's her chart and her preferences. Noone should be offended by it, especially here of all places. Someone calling her a vapid slut for having a preference for larger cocks on a site that celebrates large cocks is clearly comfortable with his own stupidity and immaturity. That makes as much sense as if I were to troll sites celebrating large breasted women and shaming men there for enjoying them.

Anyone who thinks women on this site should expect abusive behavior because of the subject and nature of this site needs a swift kick where they want to be celebrated.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BRAVO!!! Well said!

People can say whatever they want about Deb's chart but it's her chart and her preferences. Noone should be offended by it, especially here of all places. Someone calling her a vapid slut for having a preference for larger cocks on a site that celebrates large cocks is clearly comfortable with his own stupidity and immaturity. That makes as much sense as if I were to troll sites celebrating large breasted women and shaming men there for enjoying them.

Anyone who thinks women on this site should expect abusive behavior because of the subject and nature of this site needs a swift kick where they want to be celebrated.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well said . Noone should be abused by nasty pm's. I respect someone who says what their preferences are. We as men shoud remember that just because this is a sex site we dont have the right to act like pigs. :cool: