Upcoming Vasectomy

RedBear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had a vasectomy 20 years ago. It would not have been a problem except that I felt great and decided to go to the local hardware store, buy, and transport a couple of 4x8 sheets of plywood. I should have taken the docs advice. Still - no big deal.

I did notice my nuts got a bit bigger afterwards. (Anyone else notice this?)

chr2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just been done. No significant pain - two cuts, one oneach side of my sack.

chr2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RedBear was also right - my balls have gotten bigger (may be swelling).

Its now 24 hours later - there is minimal swelling (other than increased ball size) and a little but acceptable bruising around the cut marks.

I got a bilateral vasectomy, this means one cut on each side of the sack - on the right hand side (when looking down) there is a very small cut, looking like one or two stitches - on the other side I have a longer cut, this is because I had a problem on that ball and they actually had to get it out to fix it... That side is cut about 2-3cm (about 1 inch).

Last night my wife and I engaged in a hand job (as I was scared to do anything more aggressive) - this was not at all painful -- and nothing felt any different than beforehand (no pun intended).

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had mine done some time ago. Relax! It was extremely easy. I went to the doctor, laid down, spread my legs and asked him if I could watch. He said that was unusual, but since I was paying for it, I could. Actually it was a rather simple procedure of making a couple of cuts, pulling the tube out enough to tie in two places, and then cut between the ties. A couple of secures and I was finished. That was on a Friday afternoon. My wife is a nurse and knew exactly what to expect. On Saturday morning I woke up with a hard on, per usual! My wife masturbated me extremely slow so as not to giggle my balls. I had an extremely long and very deep orgasm. That night we had vaginal sex with absolutely not problem, although I will admit, I didn't push my balls up against her like I usually do. The next day, sex as usual. I went back to the doctor a few days later and masturbated into a small cup. He immediately looked at my "shot" under a microscope and said, "No swimmers!!!". He did ask that for the next week that I continue to use a condom, along with my wife's birth control, as he didn't want any residual swimmers lurking around.

Frankly, it is the best thing I have done to improve our sex life. It is absolutely great to have immediate sex and not worry about any birth control (putting on a condom, etc.). And, naturally, it feels so much better for the both of us to have "skin to skin". I have found the operation is really worth it. Hope you feel the same way.

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had mine done about 17 years ago. . .I had the "no scalpel" vasectomy. . .The uro just used an instrument to make a small puncture mid-sac. He then used a crochet hook-type device to fish out one vas, snipped it, and clamped each side with a titanium clip. . .then repeated the same procedure for the other vas. . using the same puncture hole. It was very easy. . .Yes swollen balls for a couple of days. And yes, the titanium clips are still in there. . .supposedly it makes it easier if you ever want to have it reconnected later? Not my concern at this age!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Frankly, it is the best thing I have done to improve our sex life. It is absolutely great to have immediate sex and not worry about any birth control (putting on a condom, etc.). And, naturally, it feels so much better for the both of us to have "skin to skin". I have found the operation is really worth it. Hope you feel the same way.

I had my vasectomy a few years back and completly agree with the comment above. The procedure went very well and there was no discomfort apart from some slight bruising. My sex life is great and I have no regrets.

B_davidfox

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank heaven for vasectomies. Once I had sired two kids bing-bing I got checked and I had a phenomenal sperm count. No more!

I am very hairy, and I had to shave everything, just not my balls, myself. The itching when it grew back was more uncomfortable than the minimal pain I had for a couple of days after the surgery. My balls didn't grow larger for many years afterward. I believe this can happen when you get older. Anyway, I'm not complaining!