Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems to be ever more common for guys not just to unzip at the urinal but to unbelt too and get everything out - saw a guy who had done this earlier. He didn't have a hand on his dick and his t-shirt was short so there was a perfect full view of his pubes, dick and balls - as much on display as if he had been naked. Don't think he was cruising - and his dick was rather small - but seemed unusual to see so much - anyone else had an eyeful ?

Reactions: maroon1040

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Although I have witnessed such behaviour a couple of times, I wouldn't say that it's getting more common. In fact, as has been discusses at length in other threads, I'd say that in general guys are getting more and more shy, sometimes going to ridiculous lengths to avoid having anyone see their penis while in the men's room.

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed this behavior a few years ago at a ROLLING STONES concert of all places. I honestly don't think it has to do with anything sexual or a type of exhibitionism, but rather convenience and or comfort. It was mostly the twenty-something crowd. They may have been drunk or high or both and to fish out a penis from their pants and having an accident was too much. In the locker room nudity is verboten from the same group. Go figure.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm, that's the only way I've ever done it, and never thought nothin of it.
Now that you made me ponder about it, about the only thing I can contribute it to, is that I've always worn fitted (ok damnit, tight :redface: ) jeans, and it's much more comfortable to open them up, rather than hauling it out of the zipper, and then stuffing it back in.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I was to meeting my boss at a conference, where everyone was networking with each other. I went to the restroom and upon leaving the urinal my boss was unzipping himself I think if he did not see he he would have taken it out before reach the urinal. Well I had to talk with him a little while he pissed.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm at a urinal, I just use my fly, but I've noticed most guys my age tend to undo their belt and everything. I've always thought that that's a bit unnecessary, but whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Unless it's in the gym shower I don't believe I've seen a full package on display at the urinal.

I do undo my belt and unzip when I go to the urinal although I just take my dick out as opposed to the whole package. The reason I don't use the fly is I don't like having the zipper rub against my dick. Bad experience before - ouch! So I play safe and get the zipper out of the way completely.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you are wearing jockey type supportive briefs without a fly or boxer briefs without a fly, the only way to pee standing is to haul out your carrot and two veg and hold the waistband of the pants down with one hand while you direct the stream with the other hand. Otherwise the elastic of the briefs restricts urine flow. If you try to pee over the elastic, the least you will get is a wet spot. At worst, it looks like you pissed yourself. I don't unbuckle unless I am going to sit down. The easiest way to haul everything out through the fly of my pants is to reach in and get a good hold on my scrotum and pull.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Such behaviour can also depends on what kind of trousers you are wearing at the moment. If i have a trouser with a zipper, I will open the zipper and most of the time the button. But if I wear a buttonflyzipper I open all the buttons, open my belt so yeah, a lot to see then too...

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a set of pants that allows for just the fly to open.

Another set requires the belt to be undone too.

it is a matter of clothing engineering for me. My preference is just to open the fly.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a shocking thought:

Go up to the urinal, do your business, all the while minding your own business.

Yeah, but what a waste! You've gotta give to get. And giving a good view of your best assets is a great way to start!

Seriously, guys who are piss shy, or just offended by the thought that somebody might catch a glimpse of their cocks, can always use the stalls.

AND WHILE I'M ON MY SOAPBOX: I want to declare war on urinal dividers. What kind of creepy, uptight Victorian-thinking fool came up with 'em? I personally always try to lean good and hard on 'em to loosen them up so that someday they'll just fall off the wall.

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
I love unbuckling and opening my pants up so everything can hang out. One thing that I always remembered from high school was being in the bathroom part of the locker room once and this kid (sort of a butterball) waddled into the bathroom still in his birthday suit and stood at the urinal and peed without touching it. Too fucking cute! He btw grew up to be the village police chief.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I take everything out, open pants up and prop my nuts on top of my underwear waist band, this acts like a stand for my dick. It points it all straight outwards at a horizontal, and then I dont have to hold onto anything. I find I wont go to to the bathroom for most of the day and then late afternoon/evening go a bunch of times for a really long time. I find not having to hold on and aim with my hands a nice relief. I can stand with my hands on my hips or lean against the wall if it the urinal has one/ those half assed dividers. Either way I dont think its weird to take it all out, but it is less common.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Open501s point about "clothing engineering" makes sense to me. As a tall aging gentleman needing what the clothing people call a "long rise," I find that it isn't always easy to get affordable (or even fashionable) pants that give good access to the goods just from the fly. And old boys have enough constriction just from the growing prostate without pinching the urethra too. So to avoid peeing over a hurdle, I clear the gate. And while I don't sell tickets, I'm not pee shy.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What? Nobody stated the practical reason for undoing the belt also and taking it all out? It's because it's harder to properly drain the uretha to avoid later "leakage," with pants pressing against the uretha.

And that is normal at the urnal, because a man shouldn't be ashamed to be a man.

Reactions: 1119457

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always whip it all out; it's how I do it at home, it's how I do it when I pee anywhere. I find zippers and flies pointless, and I wish boxers didn't often have the open hole so I could walk around in them more easily without worrying about accidental floppage. But apparently that hole is supposed to be used? I never do.

Reactions: 1119457