urinal prep

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dimwit@Jun 21 2005, 04:37 PM
You are right but I was pissed off that day. It was for no reason at all.

A bad mood is no justification for physically assaulting someone. You are lucky he didn't sue you for assault; he would've been perfectly within his rights to do so. I don't care if he looked at your cock or even verbally propositioned you: you had no right to touch him. If you don't want someone to see your cock, use a stall. What you did was inexcusable.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Jun 3 2005, 04:53 AM
yah, I used to be in denial. Thinkin I had to like, at least be bi or something. But, I've totally come to terms with my sexuality.

I know what you mean, Nix. I used to be in denial. I thought to myself, "I can't really find surferboy as attractive as that: it must be something I ate." Then I came to terms with it and accept the fact that I find you as hot as fuck! That doesn't make me a bad person, does it?

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Dimwit, I hope you control your temper next time you visit a bathroom. If I were you I'd head for a stall and close the door behind you.
Incidentally, most WalMart bathrooms around here have modesty shields between the urinals. :(

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just what kind of company would the ultra-right wing, human rights-workers rights hating, fundamentalist, neo-conservative, evil empire of a company BE if a self-respecting, bible thumping heterosexual man who has never used his penis for anything other than breeding the little woman caught a glimpse of another man taking a leak in their filthy restroom? Privacy shields are one of God's laws!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 21 2005, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 21 2005, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Jun 3 2005, 04:53 AM
yah, I used to be in denial. Thinkin I had to like, at least be bi or something. But, I&#39;ve totally come to terms with my sexuality.

I know what you mean, Nix. I used to be in denial. I thought to myself, "I can&#39;t really find surferboy as attractive as that: it must be something I ate." Then I came to terms with it and accept the fact that I find you as hot as fuck&#33; That doesn&#39;t make me a bad person, does it?
[post=322811]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Jacinto,

Let&#39;s hope not. If it does, there are a lot of bad people here at the LPSG&#33;

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I talked about this briefly the other day on another thread. Yeah, I’m the same as several other posters. When I go to the john I unzip as soon as I’m in the door and have my wiener in my hand when I’m still two or three steps away from the urinal—as though I had to pee so bad I just couldn’t wait. Even better, if I’m able to have a conversation in the john, I not only stand back as far as I can, but I step back with one foot, turning my body into the conversation—obviously with my pecker fully exposed—careful to hold it and aim with the hand that won’t obstruct the view.

I’ve thought about this consciously because I had to make the transition from being very inhibited in early high school to very uninhibited beginning in my senior year of high school. When I thought about what I was doing, it wasn’t for the purpose of being an exhibitionist (although I really am I guess) but rather in an effort to be completely uninhibited—to demonstrate that I was not at all squeamish or prudish about letting another guy see my dick. Now it’s completely natural.

Gabe

mucotevoli

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive never seen anyone take it out before the urinal. it seems pretty unusual. as for me i take it out and put it away at the urinal. i dont put on a show but dont stand too close just for sanitary reasons. i figure if someone cares enough to look that bad, its all them. doesnt really affect me eitherway.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I pull out at urinal-- I might fumble with buckle or zipper before then but the pull out is at the urinal.

Has anyone noticed those guys that almost seem to &#39;push&#39; themselves into the porceline to hide everything? I dont want to get that close to an area which probably hasn&#39;t been cleaned in a long time and I&#39;m not that shy that if someone wants to look they can.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Pye@Jul 19 2005, 12:14 AM
Has anyone noticed those guys that almost seem to &#39;push&#39; themselves into the porceline to hide everything?
[post=330192]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, really&#33; I don&#39;t want to be in close proximity to ANYTHING or ANYONE in a men&#39;s room, especially not the urinal itself&#33; If I could manage to flush, turn the sink water on and off, pump the soap, dry my hands and exit without touching any surface at all, I&#39;d be pleased (yet still probably over-aware).

And who wants to risk the backsplash by standing so close?

Sad the damage we do to one another and the self-seclusion we trigger with our judgemental comments and derision. Doesn&#39;t have to be this way. :(

And, to answer the topic, I always wait till I&#39;m in position to extract and prep the equipment.

hushpuppy

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 19 2005, 09:57 PM
Too true. You don&#39;t want to get that close to all those germs.
[post=330540]Quoted post[/post]​
I hate to tell you but there are more germs on the hand railing you hold in the subway, the bowl of snacks you reach into in the bar, the escalator handrail you grasped, and the movie theatre armrest you put your hand on than just about anything in the men&#39;s room. Not to mention the keyboard you&#39;re typing on. }(

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bareamigo@Jul 18 2005, 08:52 PM
I’ve thought about this consciously because I had to make the transition from being very inhibited in early high school to very uninhibited beginning in my senior year of high school. When I thought about what I was doing, it wasn’t for the purpose of being an exhibitionist (although I really am I guess) but rather in an effort to be completely uninhibited—to demonstrate that I was not at all squeamish or prudish about letting another guy see my dick. Now it’s completely natural.

Gabe
[post=330133]Quoted post[/post]​

Gabe I supose this is the same reason I do it too. The munute the door is open I am unzipped and my hand is in getting that snake out no mattter where I am or who I am with. At school there is a small hall way in the bathroom that is when I get it out. when I walk around the corner to see if anyone is using the urinals it is out and swinging free. Once came around when the principle was going the other way.
I guess this habet started when I was in middle school. I was no cool to have a big dick then so I wanted so show them that I was proud of what I had and now I really am and Iam glad I picked this up, lots of people notice.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by dimwit@Sep 13 2005, 10:18 PM
so I wanted so show them that I was proud of what I had and now I really am and Iam glad I picked this up, lots of people notice.
[post=343026]Quoted post[/post]​

It pays to advertise.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
If I have to piss bad I am probably taking my johnson out as I walk to the door heading to the urinal....Usually there is no one else in the bathroom when I walk in....No way would I be standing in line holding my dick waiting for the person in front of me....Funny I have seen the guy who really puts his johnson deep in the urinal....

Geekyraccoon

Just Browsing
Media
Back to the very general subject of unusual happenings in urinals and all, I had an odd one once. I&#39;m a short guy, about 5&#39;6", and back when I was a freshman in college I joined a fraternity (for reasons I still can&#39;t fathom). The frat house bathroom had a ridiculously high urinal. I had the hardest time reaching it, so I had to pee completely on my tip-toes to use it. The downstairs bathroom was the only one like that, so it wasn&#39;t that big a deal. Plus, I came to my senses and stopped hanging out so much when I realized I had no reason to be a part of that.

Just thought that might amuse someone.

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes I wish I could just pull it all out as I approach the urinal but the fact is that I need to unbuckle my belt and drop my pants some to get my Cock out enough to piss. Hard to do all this as your approaching the head...