US circumcision rates drop to record low of 33%

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I predict in 40 to 50 years time there will be an outcry for circumcision. I will revisit this forum and debate my predictions at that time........:) :)
It wouldn't be an "outcry" for circumcision. It would be adults saying "I think I'd like that", going out and getting it for themselves, and leaving their sons out of it.

Reactions: Acratopotes

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Young Native, my good friend from a time back when I was pee shy. Actually 50% of Latinos are now circumcised. So the other Latinos are not. Hence 30% of all Latinos have been circumcised along with 70% for all the others=100%.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Young Native, my good friend from a time back when I was pee shy. Actually 50% of Latinos are now circumcised. So the other Latinos are not. Hence 30% of all Latinos have been circumcised along with 70% for all the others=100%.

...huh?

Where does the 50% statistic come from? or 30%? And why are you adding it to 70%? and what equals 100%?

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
regardless of what more likely a fske manipulative statistic says. I will still choose to get circumcised and will encourage kids to have their dick circumcised.

Reactions: orangeC

Foxy Grandma

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Uncomfortable ? What do you mean ? I am not "snipped" and there is nothing not comfortable about it.. Am I supposed to feel the "extra" skin like a turtle neck feels ? :p

No I mean for other people I’m sure it feels good for you. As a woman it just feels weird to see that and makes me cringe. But guys might be turned on by it. To each their own

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut dicks are MUCH better for fucking because there's no friction. So there's a lot less pain and a lot more pleasure! Plus, sucking them is far more interesting due to the fact you can't just pull back the skin and start sucking on the head. You have to get him excited first, or else it'll be over stimulated, and he won't be interested. At least in my experience.

Reactions: deleted1153667

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No I mean for other people I’m sure it feels good for you. As an OLD AMERICAN woman it just feels weird to see that and makes me cringe. But guys might be turned on by it. To each their own

Fixed that for you.

Reactions: deleted1153667

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No I mean for other people I’m sure it feels good for you. As a woman it just feels weird to see that and makes me cringe. But guys might be turned on by it. To each their own
a woman said it... Well, now it is uo to you if you like woman plag your dick or not.
Uncut dicks are MUCH better for fucking because there's no friction. So there's a lot less pain and a lot more pleasure! Plus, sucking them is far more interesting due to the fact you can't just pull back the skin and start sucking on the head. You have to get him excited first, or else it'll be over stimulated, and he won't be interested. At least in my experience.

but woman needs that friction. And, it is the dick head the makes the dick interested to suck, foreskin is just a plus because me as a guy who suck dick. It is hard for me to appreciate sucking uncut dick because they seems soft in my mouth even if they are actually hard. It is because the foreskin makes the dick's hardness unnoticeable because of that "no friction" thing. However, I must say that it is interesting to watch the dickhead coming in and out of the foreskin.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Girl I am 19 years old lol

LOL. Inferred that from your sign in name, that may well explain why you sounded so immature then, maybe girl is a better description for you than woman is. The American part still stands of course.

PS, why are you actually calling yourself Foxy Grandma then? Trying to catch the grave snatchers?

Last edited:
Reactions: TinyPrincess

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut cocks reduces your need for lubricant because the extra foreskin creates an airtight seal. America and Israel, the largest nations of cut men, consume the most amount of sexual lubricant by a far, far margin.

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Uncut cocks reduces your need for lubricant because the extra foreskin creates an airtight seal. America and Israel, the largest nations of cut men, consume the most amount of sexual lubricant by a far, far margin.

i think you are referring to gay sex. you dont need lubricant for straight sex because girls supposed to produce their natural lubricants.

Reactions: TinyPrincess