Usernames

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media
I originally joined this site to find more information on pumping and that shite a long time ago. So I figured something involving size gains of some sort. The avatar is cuz I'm curious liek a monkey...and the quote in my sig is because I am obviously a profoundly deep thinker *wink * wink*

Since then I have also gotten interested in weightlifting consistently so I guess it has a dual meaning now?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SP, how would my fraud-artist name ring to your ear, antennaed so acutely to the displacements of would-be-Brobdingnagian self-deceit?

Huh ? :confused: let's try that again but only use monosyllabic words so I don't have to google an entire paragraph word by word or read it 5 times like an SAT exam question. :eek::wink::biggrin1: BTW, wtf is Brobdingnagian as an adjective of self-deceit ? :wink:

Dictionary.com/Word of the Day Archive/Brobdingnagian

Can't you just use "'Big', 'Hung', 'Horse', '11', '12' etc" to describe the self-deceit ? :smile:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy rimming and being rimmed plus i always liked rimmer in Red Dwarf (UK TV series)

I love that show. Some of the expressions have crept into my vocabulary, like "Uh-oh! Better make myself look BIG!" and references to Gazpacho soup, as well as Smeghead, of course.

Rimmer cracks me up, as does Cat. :biggrin1: