Using the Restroom...

D_fuzwuz

Experimental Member
Media
All guys are different... do you whip out just the pole? or both the twigs and berries?

Personally, I pull out both.. for easier peeing..? lol

BoyCordoba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, depending on the type of pants I'm wearing. If wearing shorts or sports pants, I pull everything out over the waistband. If wearing jeans with a zipper it's safer to just take the cock out (I'm freeballing most of the time, so you know what I mean by safer) but if wearing button-up jeans or slacks, again, I take it all out.

B_ace3316

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Depends what I'm wearing. Usually just whip the pole out. I do like wearing button fly pants, and with those I usually have to unbutton most of the buttons so everything comes out.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm in 501's, then I'm also going commando, so I unbutton them and whip the rod out. If in gym shorts, I pull them and the briefs down so everything can hang out.

soccerplayer05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like most have said, it depends on what I am wearing. If I have on sport shorts, I hang long enough that I typically pull it out the leg. With Jeans or "zipper type" pants, I typically just pull my penis out. Sweats, usually everything comes out.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
like, right there in the bathroom? or do you take it elsewhere?

Depends. Both has happened. I was in a hamburger joint once. The men's room was a lockable room with urinal, crapper and sink lined up in a row. I was at the toilet pissing when this guy came in and started at the urinal next to me. He snuck a peek out of the corner of his eye at my tool, so I shook it and he looked again. I figured I'd give him a show and hauled my sack out and looked away from him. When he thought I wasn't paying attention, he got greedy and turned his whole head for a look.

I was watching his reflection in the tiles on the wall, and without looking at him I said That door's got a lock for a reason. He locked it, got on his knees and 30 seconds later got a double ball discharge down his throat.

When it was over, I got back in my truck and went back to the jobsite.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This post is very like a subplot in the TV show Curb Your Enthusiasm where the debate was whether peeing men were more apt to go "through the tunnel" or "over the gate" (or something like that).
For the record, I unzip or unbutton pants and pull them and my underwear under my dick - usually leaving my nuts inside my clothes.