Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jr high was a really awkward time to for me. my vagina needed braces. :frown:

i think the teasing and the head gear were the worst part.
:cry:

do you know how much if hurts to be call metal cunt??
now you made me sad :cry:

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What are women's opinions on this? is the myth of the castrating vagina really a female desire, a female empowerment fantasy.....or simply a construct of male fear?

vagina dentata

Interesting question!
I read about this topic in high school, in Paglia's Sexual Personae and Female Perversions or Female Rage, plus a few other sources, each presented a different take on the myth - some empowering and others not so much.

For me, I think it falls into the area of fear of female power - in whatever form - which has yet to be tapped, but exists hidden or dormant. That is, until one day when it/she figuratively castrates a male power figure. :shrug:

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It looks pretty bad, but the director's interviews and this review (link), make it seem worthy of a viewing. Plus, I love horror movies - even the bad ones - so I can't resist.

I watched it... I'm addicted to horror (even the bad ones) as well:biggrin1: Personally it was something I watched that I can say I watched.... that's it. It wasn't scary at all, just gross. The ending part with the dog almost made me throw up, I was saying "NO, NO!!!" along with the guy. Netflix has it streaming, I wouldn't waste money buying it or renting it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watched it... I'm addicted to horror (even the bad ones) as well:biggrin1: Personally it was something I watched that I can say I watched.... that's it. It wasn't scary at all, just gross. The ending part with the dog almost made me throw up, I was saying "NO, NO!!!" along with the guy. Netflix has it streaming, I wouldn't waste money buying it or renting it.
Thanks for the heads up and review, SG! Our TV has internet and streaming services, so I can definitely check Netflix - I'm currently deep, deep, deep into Sunday Battlestar Galactica marathons :08: - but, will see if I can add it to the queue. :)

eta: you also love Horror (even the bad ones)? :heart: I swoon.

I've never needed teeth in my cunt to emasculate a man!:wink::biggrin1:
I imagine you have perfected a withering glance to match that razor-sharp tongue. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the heads up, SG! Our TV has internet and streaming services, so I can definitely check Netflix - I'm currently deep, deep, deep into Sunday Battlestar Galactica marathons :08: - but, will see if I can add it to the queue. :)

You might want to check out season one of The Walking Dead from AMC. If you also like zombies that is:08:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might want to check out season one of The Walking Dead from AMC. If you also like zombies that is:08:
OMG, zombies and Andrew Lincoln? :eek: it isn't showing up on my buggy Netflix app, but I'll definitely find it.

...if I like zombies, hehe. George Romero and I are likethis - I've even watched the shitty 'Dead' reboots. :08:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We put our dicks in actual mouths with teeth all the time, and yet in this theme the vagina is what is mythically feared?

Bwaaahahahhhhhahhhahhhhahhhhaaaa! :biggrin1:

So, tell me again which sex is naturally more logical?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jr high was a really awkward time to for me. my vagina needed braces. :frown:

i think the teasing and the head gear were the worst part.
:cry:

do you know how much if hurts to be call metal cunt??
now you made me sad :cry:

Pssst. *whispers* MickeyLee. Your Venus Flytrap is open. :cool: