Vaginal orgasms

mrxldlx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any ladies care to share which positions are best for achieving vaginal orgasms?

Some stats I have seem are about 30% of women orgasm from penetration. Curious if 70% aren't trying the right positions. You always hear women say its "how you use it". You sure dont hear guys say that. I am probably not alone I am not sure what that means. I assume it means something different to each.

If you had a friend that, no matter how much foreplay, no matter the angle, no matter position, no matter the cock (or the guy its attached to) they had never had a vaginal orgasm, what would you suggest they try?

Since it does matter "how you use it", what does that mean to you?

D

deleted356736

From my experience, women get a lot of pleasure from intercourse regardless of whether they orgasm from it or not. In this regard, they are different to us men. Perhaps it's the closeness, the bonding, the physical sensations, other things. The only thing I do know that regular sexual arousal without an orgasm to release the sexual tension is not a good thing, but a woman's orgasm can be from oral sex or a variety of other ways. Surprisingly, a fair percentage of women don't orgasm regularly during sexual encounters at all. Perhaps part of the 'way you use it' is more to do with lips and tongue and understanding the female body.

Our standard script as a couple is that she comes first from either oral sex or some other way, and this is followed by intercourse where, sometimes, she can come again but generally not. This second part, the intercourse part, is the bit she loves this most.

From my experience, a woman on top is the best position for orgasm from intercourse. I think any position where the penis touches her g-spot can result in orgasm from intercouse, but woman on top is the one that has the most success for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's very simple.

i only have clitoral orgasms.

you can try every position, every size, and i will still only have clitoral orgasms.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or you could stop beliving that you can make her have one and let her get one on her own, with you of course.

For example, I had an ex GF that would get on top when she wanted to orgasm. She would ride me til she came and collapse on to of me. No faking there because she made herself cum, using my dick. Just like I make myself cum when I ride her in doggy.

This other girl would grab my dick and rub herself with it in a way I had not seen before. No penatration but her orgasms were powerful. Another would rub her own clit during penatration.

The point? Women know how to make themselves cum. I think if men focused more on the whole act of love making instead of making it so goal oriented, the dreaded question, "Did you cum?" would never even need to be asked because it would be obvious. That glazed eye, drooling mouth, just got fucked silly, look on her face tells the whole story.

And to those who can cum with penatration, let them tell where they like it. When you think you know everything, you cant learn anything new. My guess it that a women would rather have an open minded, eager student, then someone who thinks they know everything.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't do anything about it. Some women just do not orgasm from penetration alone. I am one of those.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always thought there are many factors that go into vag Os. Age, experience, emotions, mood and dozens more.

I've been told they are different feeling then clitoral Os so can't expect the exact same orgasm feeling for vaginal O. My wife orgasms differently between the 2 types. She has to be in the right mood to come vaginally, sometimes doesn't get there but still enjoys the ride.

She also seems to come vaginally easier during sex after she's had clit Os from oral. Something about the transition to penetration after clit orgasms can set her off vaginally.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sadly I have not had any encounters with women who have had a vaginal orgasm. My current wife "thinks" she may have had one when we first started dating but that was so long ago that I kind of doubt it now after seeing how she reacts to a clitorial orgasm which are very powerful for her. I think it would be awesome to experience that with a woman.. but alas, it doesn't look promising. I think trying to focus too much on achieving a vaginal orgasm will also diminish the likelihood of it happening.

I might add however that none of the women I have had intercourse with have complained about not having a vaginal orgasm with me (I don't think any of them had one with anyone so it wasn't just because of me) but still enjoyed the experience. As a previous poster pointed out I think it still feels good for them and women tend to enjoy the intimacy of the experience more so than men. I try to make sure that they are satisfied orally either before or after. I have never suffered from premauture-ejaculation, in fact the opposite is quite true, so I can go on for hours if they'd let me. I usually end up wearing them out.

Last edited:

tarrat70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lick from asshole to clit till she has her first orgasm and then make slow sensual moves while pentrating her slowly and deeply while you kiss her passionately then wait while lying compleatly still for a few minutes then pump her slowly building speed until she has a orgasm deep in her vagina. It works for me.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any ladies care to share which positions are best for achieving vaginal orgasms?

My orgasms are 98% vaginal. The 2% clitoral ones I have experienced pale in comparison so, I don't try very hard to have them. All positions work equally well for me to achieve vaginal orgasms. The position doesn't make much difference unless the dick is small then the frustrating process of finding what will work begins. Hence, the preference for a big dick.

Some stats I have seem are about 30% of women orgasm from penetration. Curious if 70% aren't trying the right positions. You always hear women say its "how you use it". You sure dont hear guys say that. I am probably not alone I am not sure what that means. I assume it means something different to each.

If you had a friend that, no matter how much foreplay, no matter the angle, no matter position, no matter the cock (or the guy its attached to) they had never had a vaginal orgasm, what would you suggest they try?

I would never suggest anything to another woman. Each and every woman is different. It would be as silly as the majority of my friends who have clitoral orgasms suggesting ways for me to have such. Each woman has to figure that out on her own.

Since it does matter "how you use it", what does that mean to you?

What that means to me:

1)decent size dick 6" or bigger

2) dick control i.e. the ability to keep it hard even after I have my first orgasm within the first minute after penetration and several others soon after. For many men who have not felt a vaginal orgasm from a multi-orgasmic woman their dick may become overwhelmed with the feeling and cum way too soon. This is not a good thing.

3) stamina

4) quick time to reload

BTW, IMO foreplay has little to do with vaginal orgasms which is why I don't like to waste much time on it.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it's very simple.

i only have clitoral orgasms.

you can try every position, every size, and i will still only have clitoral orgasms.

Yes, I just think some women are able to have them because their clitoris might have more "internal legs"...meaning that parts of the clitoris extend back into the vaginal canal where it can be massaged from penile penetration.

But yes around 70 percent of women cannot achieve orgasm from vaginal penetration alone although for a long while society has made it out to be that most women can and should. Many women grow up feeling confused and very inadequate as a result wondering why they aren't "normal" when they very well represent the norm.

These things just aren't talked about openly...until now. I am seeing more conversations like this lately.

A lot of women have also learned how to angle themselves (or get their partners to angle precisely) so that their clit gets some rubbing from the man's shaft as he thrusts in and out in positions that are best for clitoral contact. This is why some women prefer to be on top because they can grind and rub their clits against the man's pubic bone or mound as they ride their partner.

But then not every woman is able to ride the same way another woman is. The legs of both the man and woman might not be compatible (thickness/length) so if a woman sits on top she might not be able to sit atop him successfully. In this case, it is better for these women to lean forward so they have some control on top.

Other women might prefer that their men get them off orally before or after intercourse so their orgasms aren't left out of the equation.

Here's something I really enjoy...every time.

If I am in missionary position, I love to take the head of my man's cock and use it to masturbate my clit. The texture of the head of his pre-cum wet cock against my clit is HEAVEN and the act itself is an extreme turn on.

The man can of course feel the unique sensation as well, especially if he can sense the clit right around or slightly inside of his gaping cock slit as the head is used as a stroke tool, so it is VERY enjoyable for both.

This can be done in between some thrusting to add variety.

mrxldlx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What that means to me:

1)decent size dick 6" or bigger

2) dick control i.e. the ability to keep it hard even after I have my first orgasm within the first minute after penetration and several others soon after. For many men who have not felt a vaginal orgasm from a multi-orgasmic woman their dick may become overwhelmed with the feeling and cum way too soon. This is not a good thing.

3) stamina

4) quick time to reload

BTW, IMO foreplay has little to do with vaginal orgasms which is why I don't like to waste much time on it.

Good lord, here I was thinking it was a cryptic message.
So it appears that it means:
Fuck me with your average+ dick, keep it hard, and stop when I tell you to.
Im here for you.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't waste time on foreplay it will only frustrate me, Fuck me with your average+ dick, keep it hard, and stop when I tell you to. I will never tell you to stop. Stop when you are spent.
Im here for you.

Yes, it is that simple. REALLY. See corrections.

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxldlx http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
Don't waste time on foreplay it will only frustrate me, Fuck me with your average+ dick, keep it hard, and stop when I tell you to. I will never tell you to stop. Stop when you are spent.
Im here for you.

Yes, it is that simple. REALLY. See corrections.

OK. Thanks for the clarification. BTW, I have an average ++ dick, get rock hard, and usually go until I want to quit or until she tells me she can't take anymore. Will that get it done?