Vaginal orgasms

You can't do anything about it. Some women just do not orgasm from penetration alone. I am one of those.

it's very simple.

i only have clitoral orgasms.

you can try every position, every size, and i will still only have clitoral orgasms.

newest science theory is that not all women have a g-spot.
personally, i've tried everything short of a jackhammer on that spot, broken several dildos, snapped several vibes, worn out several men and still got nowt from it. there is no amazing, magical pleasure spot hiding in the front wall of my vag.


Damn.... Going to have to keep trying with you and Patchos for that one, then... Keep trying till I get it right... I don't care if it takes all night, all week, or even all month...

Flattered but, I'm not the marrying type.

Hmm.... Then... fuck me brainless, will ya?
 
I'd only had one vaginal orgasm ever, until I started having sex with a guy with a thick 9". He astounded me by giving me one after the other after the other. Normally, my favorite part of sex is getting oral, I skip it with this one - I want to get straight to the sex!

I'm 38, and genuinely believed I was in the unfortunate majority. Wrong. I just needed the right equipment to get the job done.
 
newest science theory is that not all women have a g-spot.
personally, i've tried everything short of a jackhammer on that spot, broken several dildos, snapped several vibes, worn out several men and still got nowt from it. there is no amazing, magical pleasure spot hiding in the front wall of my vag.

My wife is the same way, I guess I should just let it go then.
 
I adore vaginal orgasms!
Haven't had one in several months, but, oh, the memories! :09:

In my experience, it isn't the position as much as the depth, friction (curve! :32:), and rate of stimulation. If I can ride him and control the above, or direct him how to fuck me correctly, I'll 'O' a few times during the session.

Also want to add, I did not have a vaginal orgasm until my mid to late twenties.
So, if she's young, wait a few years it may need to marinate. :biggrin1:
 
Women love sex and more times then not vaginal orgasms don't always happen for some women. I've only had them with toys (The Rabbit for me) either with or without my partner. So I don't necessarily think it has anything to do with positions.
 
In my experience, it isn't the position as much as the depth, friction (curve! :32:), and rate of stimulation.

I thought it was weird as hell as a kid growing up, but I can't tell you how many times I've thanked my maker (or had my partner thank hers) for that upward bend.
 
I have vaginal orgasms. One of the positions that I like the most is having my partner on top of me, and wrapping my legs around him like a koala. I can control the depth and the speed.

I like to have oral or G spot orgasms (at least one) before penetration. This does two things for me...

1. It gets me nice and wet so that I can take my partner in better.
2. It makes me tighter, because I'm swollen so much after a G spot orgasm. It's heavenly to feel him slide inside me right after I orgasm. Sometimes I don't last very long, and orgasm again within a few strokes. Sometimes I can have another one, or hold it off if I concentrate.

Yum!
 
I have vaginal orgasms. One of the positions that I like the most is having my partner on top of me, and wrapping my legs around him like a koala. I can control the depth and the speed.

In Jiu Jitsu we call this the closed guard position. Great for control if you're on the bottom, apparently applicable to sex and MMA!

1. It gets me nice and wet so that I can take my partner in better.

I find it next to impossible to enter my wife prior to her first orgasm as well. More of a function of her PC muscles being able to relax more easily rather than my girth overwhelming her.

2. It makes me tighter, because I'm swollen so much after a G spot orgasm. It's heavenly to feel him slide inside me right after I orgasm. Sometimes I don't last very long,

For some reason, women I've been with get a little pissy (figuratively) when I try going for two orgasms orally. Something about the first one creating a "need to be filled" feeling only a cock can give. Your explanation describes it more succinctly.

Sometimes I don't last very long, and orgasm again within a few strokes. Sometimes I can have another one, or hold it off if I concentrate.

I don't get it. Why would you want to hold it off? Do the orgasms feel better the longer the build up?
 
I always thought I was one of the majority who would never orgasm from penetration. But...

ages ago I bought a g-spot vibrator. I bought it because it was purple (shallow I know) and didn't ever try it as a g-spot vibe, using it only on my clit - which worked wonderfuly. Until the other night when I thought I'd give it a go... and oh my god!!

I won't go into graphic detail, apart from to say, next time I'll put a towel down!
 
I have difficulty having orgasms at all (except when masturbating - that's express every time). I am single most of the time so I don't get to try out a lot of things but the last good vaginal one I had was during a variation on missionary, you're on your back back you raise your pelvis really high off the bed or floor or whatever - like you are trying to be upside down but not quite, just a very high angle, and he's on his knees. Hits the G-spot nicely. If you happen to be rubbing your clit area as well, you could have multiples. Also I prefer a platform bed to one with springs - some physics about wave dampening effects :wink: Have fun!!!
 
I always thought I was one of the majority who would never orgasm from penetration. But...

ages ago I bought a g-spot vibrator. I bought it because it was purple (shallow I know) and didn't ever try it as a g-spot vibe, using it only on my clit - which worked wonderfuly. Until the other night when I thought I'd give it a go... and oh my god!!

I won't go into graphic detail, apart from to say, next time I'll put a towel down!
those things don't do shit for me.
after breaking several over the years i now just stick to external vibes.