Vegas Spa Cruising

morenogloryyy

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I live in Vegas but I want to check out the scene but tbh I still don't know which spa is worth it based on this thread. Can anybody tell with recent (1yr experience ) advise which spa you prefer and what it has. .

Sorry if that sounds to much

SpaceC0wb0y

Experimental Member
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I live in Vegas but I want to check out the scene but tbh I still don't know which spa is worth it based on this thread. Can anybody tell with recent (1yr experience ) advise which spa you prefer and what it has. .

I’d like to know as well. In May I’m staying at Luxor so I’m thinking day passes there just because it’s convenient but previous posts seem to indicate there’s not much action there? Would like to see if anyone has had a more recent experience. Also have a massage booked at Man Bay so I’ll be there one day.

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’d like to know as well. In May I’m staying at Luxor so I’m thinking day passes there just because it’s convenient but previous posts seem to indicate there’s not much action there? Would like to see if anyone has had a more recent experience. Also have a massage booked at Man Bay so I’ll be there one day.
I'd be willing to bet Sundays may attract more spagoers attending the gay pool party during the summer months.

Reactions: SpaceC0wb0y

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

From all the comments, it seems Man Bay is more consistent. I can tell you it has a quite large steam room that seems set up to have activities off in the corner. There's even a shower IN the steam room. There are nooks to get handsy in the pools too. A 60 buck manicure will get you in for all day. Its a very nice facility.
Qua seems to be kicking people out at the 3 hour mark, and the maintenance is going downhill according to all the comments. It's also now quite expensive.

SpaceC0wb0y

Experimental Member
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd be willing to bet Sundays may attract more spagoers attending the gay pool party during the summer months.
Wish I would have known about that before I booked the trip, sadly I’m not going to be there on a Sunday. Oh well.

SwimJHawk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Will be at qua, encore, and canyon ranch this week! Reach out if you'll be there this week too
Will not be there this week. But I have been curious to try Canyon Ranch spa for cruising. Have you been to the facility before? If so, do you please mind rating the spa itself and the cruising level? I have stayed at CR a few times, though I never had the chance to opt for the spa.

burton5045

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Encore has a great spa and im surprised its not mentioned on here more often.

Also, Has anyone been to the spa scene during March Madness? I can imagine its full of "straight"guys wanting to get off

Reactions: Wh55076

zayin21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So does anyone know if the renovations at the Mandalay Bay spa are complete? I will be there next Tuesday…or at qua if they’re not

Reactions: CUBE

bdv04

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So does anyone know if the renovations at the Mandalay Bay spa are complete? I will be there next Tuesday…or at qua if they’re not
No . Just cancelled an appointment tomorrow because they emailed and said steam was still closed.

Reactions: zayin21