Vegas Spa Cruising

kokay54

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stayed at Mandalay Bay. Got lucky and had some fun in the steam room. Went in the morning, no luck (too many people). Went later in the afternoon and that's when things took off. Wasnt sure what the sign is to initiate a lets jerk session lol. After multiple sitting in the steam room for a bit and sitting out, eventually there were two guys were sitting across from me. One started tugging along and stroking and the other started to as well. I instantly got hard and jerked too. Long story short, there was a lot of mutual jerking. One guy wanted to do the full monty there with me, but i didn't want to. It was pretty hot.

Only advice i can give is to go when it is relatively slower, when the machine isn't on, you can hear when someone is coming. When it is on, it's hard to tell because it's so loud. Just be cautious is all i can recommend.

Dick smythe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stayed at Mandalay Bay. Got lucky and had some fun in the steam room. Went in the morning, no luck (too many people). Went later in the afternoon and that's when things took off. Wasnt sure what the sign is to initiate a lets jerk session lol. After multiple sitting in the steam room for a bit and sitting out, eventually there were two guys were sitting across from me. One started tugging along and stroking and the other started to as well. I instantly got hard and jerked too. Long story short, there was a lot of mutual jerking. One guy wanted to do the full monty there with me, but i didn't want to. It was pretty hot.

Only advice i can give is to go when it is relatively slower, when the machine isn't on, you can hear when someone is coming. When it is on, it's hard to tell because it's so loud. Just be cautious is all i can recommend.
Thanks for the advice, may treat myself to a five day pass for 100 bucks. Bound to see plenty then!! What was the mix of talent like, any hot naked studs? How about the level of nudity in the spa pools as prefer to let it all hang out! Have had amazing times at both the Cosmo and Vdara in the past, hoping for good things at MAndalay!

hdboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hard to find much information online, but which of the cruisy spas have day passes for non-hotel guests? I usually stay at the Cosmo and love the spa there but I want to try Mandalay and Qua as well-those sound great.

JTT

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I went to South Point this afternoon, around 3PM. My goal is to hang out naked, show off a bit and see others. I maybe didn't know the signals, but ended up having an encounter.

I had gone in, put my robe on my chair, and walked naked to the hot tub and got in. There weren't too many people around. There was an older guy in a chair, and he came over, dropped his towel and got in the cold plunge. Then got out and got in the hot tub. I got a nice look at his package. I'm on the smaller side, and he was about the same size, but thicker. I nodded and said "hey" when he got in, but that was it. I didn't say anything else, or even look his direction.

He sat maybe 4 feet from me and after a while, his leg began to casually touch mine. Hindsight, this was probably my opportunity to like move away, but it seemed innocent. It got to where he was touching me more and more. I'd look over at him, and he was staring straight ahead, like he was clueless. His leg got higher and higher until suddenly his foot was in my crotch!

My little pecker was kind of floating in the water with the jets etc.... nice and relaxed. And his foot kind of flicked it, in front and behind. I looked over at him again, nothing. Suddenly there were 2 feet, one on each side, working my cock over. Given that I was already kind of horny being naked in the water, it began to stiffen a bit.

He had moved a bit closer now, but was still staring straight ahead. I was still comprehending what was happening, when next his hand was over on my cock, and he was jerking me off. I was still trying to figure out what was happening (I'm slow OK Ha!) and every time I'd look at him, he was staring straight ahead. I don't know what got into me, but I reached over and put my hand in my crotch.

His dick felt nice, small like mine, but thicker. He continued to feel me and I was getting stiffer and stiffer. I felt him, we felt balls and pubes and continued to play. Suddenly the attendant walked in, and the guy hopped up like he was leaving the hot tub. He went into the steam room.

I waited a bit for my erection to die down, and was a bit weirded out that we were almost caught. I'd never done anything like that and certainly didn't want to get caught. I got out and used one of their stream showers where a powerful tube of water comes down and massages your back, and did that for a few minutes, and went and sat in my chair.

He came out, and looked at me. I was so weirded out, I wouldn't make eye contact. He was sitting on his chair, directly across from me, legs spread open giving me a show, but I was trying to ignore him. I pretended to close my eyes. Then 2 other guys came in.

So I got up and went to the lounge. I sat for a minute and then got up to get a drink, and the guy came in. He sat in the front row, so I went and sat in a different row of chairs. He got up and got a drink, then came and sat next to me. That attendant who almost caught us kept walking thru, so the last thing I wanted to look like anything was up, particularly if he had his suspicions before.

I got up and went to the restroom, and came back and he was gone.... then he came back again. This time he struck up a conversation... "getting a massage". I said "yeah" and tried to show no interest. The guy said "it was great wasn't it" and I said "I haven't had mine yet" and that was about it.

I was worried he might still be out there when I came out, but he was gone. I wanted to see some dicks, but apparently put off the "I want to play" signal, and wasn't sure that was what I wanted.

Was he just aggressive, or by not moving away when his leg first touched mine, was that the signal?

Reactions: AfterHours69

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was he just aggressive, or by not moving away when his leg first touched mine, was that the signal?
Uhhh, yeah. That was totally the signal. The fact that you were still sitting there, not only with his hand on your cock, but yours on his? That’s totally why he was following you around in hopes of more. That said, some guys can’t/won’t take the hint even with nothing happening at all which is super frustrating...

Will be in Vegas March 5-9 for a conference. I'm booked right now for the Paris but can still change it. I don't see much here about the Paris spa so assume it's not very active.

Reactions: alguy

Ralph50

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been to Mandalay Bay, Palazzo/Venetian and Aqua in Caesars, but nothing compares to Sunstone spa in Rancho Mirage, CA. It’s supposed to be a straight spa, but I have witness orgy and bareback fucking in their steam room and sauna!...there’s always aggressive sex every time I hangout at Sunstone spa and I’ll be back to experience more actions this 11/24!

Heading to Vegas tomorrow and staying at the Wynn for a conference. Any info on spa facilities would be appreciated.

Reactions: newyorker007

tacsher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been to Mandalay Bay, Palazzo/Venetian and Aqua in Caesars, but nothing compares to Sunstone spa in Rancho Mirage, CA. It’s supposed to be a straight spa, but I have witness orgy and bareback fucking in their steam room and sauna!...there’s always aggressive sex every time I hangout at Sunstone spa and I’ll be back to experience more actions this 11/24!
are you striaght?