boerkie
Experimental Member
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2006
- Posts
- 276
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 8
- Points
- 163
- Location
- west hollywood
- Sexuality
- 60% Gay, 40% Straight
- Gender
- Male
My wife makes that same noise when I go anywhere near her vuvuzela with my mouth.
I would just as soon put a knitting needle in my ear and pound it through my head with a meat mallet as listen to them.
It's here.
It's cheer.
Get used to it!
All I would like to know is why it is that everytime I go to a vuvuzela concert, they insist on playing that infernal sport...?
LOL! So what are you saying exactly? That your wife sounds like a pre-historic beast in labour? I think you must be doing it wrong then...
;-)
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.